over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie question...

matttx

Registered
i know this might sound like a newbie question.. but how long can you run test before you have to add another compound? for instance..can you just run 500mg/wk cycles?

i would stay wit jus test until u see ur results slowing down alot. Then check ur diet if thats right then id up ur test dose anothjer 250mg. once u hit 750 per wk and arent seein wut u wanna see then id add something else like eq or deca at 400mg wk since its ur 1st time. But please take this and apply it "ur diet is everything" always check that 1st and tweak it b4 u go addding morer mg and other compounds. Cuz u start off to early using mad diff shit and high ass doses youll have to do it that way foreva which means mad cash. So be smart

Yep. Just test is awesome. 500mg/wk is a great cycle, thats what I'm on right now. I'm not sure I'll ever run any AAS other than just test again.

i would stay wit jus test until u see ur results slowing down alot. Then check ur diet if thats right then id up ur test dose anothjer 250mg. once u hit 750 per wk and arent seein wut u wanna see then id add something else like eq or deca at 400mg wk since its ur 1st time. But please take this and apply it "ur diet is everything" always check that 1st and tweak it b4 u go addding morer mg and other compounds. Cuz u start off to early using mad diff shit and high ass doses youll have to do it that way foreva which means mad cash. So be smart

PURE GENIUS!!!!!

:(

Ive gott agree here. Just stay with test until your results slow down. Id say once you hit 1g/week then its serious time to evaulate things. youll need to look at all apsects of your bodybuilding: training reigme, nutrition, and sleep. Really ideally youd want to maximize all of those thing before you ever touch steroids and reach your "genetic potential" before ever using.

Id say once everything is running optimally and youre still not gaining, then look at running other compounds. This is only if youre willing to commit your life to bodybuilding and realize that there is a very good chance that youll never stop using and realize the health consequences of what you are doing. Once you start down the path its very hard to either slow down or stop altogether because that means taking many steps backward and losing mass.

Your goal should be to use as little as you have to and grow. Its a long process and you need to be patient.

from my experience i did not gain much strength with test... i ran 800 mg test at one point and did not see any difference from 500 mg test other than sides so i lowered my test to 250 a week and added 400 mg deca a week.

the results were great. i was gaining strength and size with test/deca stack. your body will tell u what works better for you.

from my experience i did not gain much strength with test... i ran 800 mg test at one point and did not see any difference from 500 mg test other than sides so i lowered my test to 250 a week and added 400 mg deca a week.

the results were great. i was gaining strength and size with test/deca stack. your body will tell u what works better for you.

Well, everyone is different. I know even after using steroids for over 10 years, and many different kinds at that, I went back to using mostly just test and still made gains and was just using 750 mg/wk test. I got my squat up to 455 lbs for 10-12 full reps on just that. The main change I made that allowed me to gain more on less was lowering my volume of training and use more frequency and hitting my bodyparts 2x per week instead of once. Phil helped me out on that.
So I would not advise someone to jump to using other compounds so soon. many of these other steroids carry more sides than test.

i totally agree with u maldorf and that is why i said his body will tell him what will work for him. i have experimented with increasing my test dosage, which didn't work out too well for me. just stating my experience thats all.

well i disagree

NO amount of "extra" anabolics
will make up for less than suitable diet and training practices

OR

genetic potional for that matter

what you DONT do is throw more gear at the problem

:cool:

Do you think that maybe the test you had was either under dosed or crap to begin with? That's always a possibility. Test is the bread & butter, steak & potatoes of a cycle, besides an actual good diet. So you may have had some crap test

Any stats....

Not sure if I missed another post or not but do you have any stats you can share. Age, height, weight, why your taking aas and so on? Should at least be training hard and eating right. Moving in this direction you need to be at peak positions in all areas rather if your a lifter or an athlete.

But as far as Test goes yes, that should be your only item you use at first to see how your body reacts and stick with it as long as it works for you. Nothing wrong with doing so. Maybe even straight Dbols as well to start with.

the answer is a little more simple than you think... read what Tenny has to say...

Tenny hasn't said anything of any value at all in this thread. After rereading his posts I lost respect for him but learnt nothing new. What am I missing?

Tenny hasn't said anything of any value at all in this thread. After rereading his posts I lost respect for him but learnt nothing new. What am I missing?

well thats because you're ignorant

well i disagree

NO amount of "extra" anabolics
will make up for less than suitable diet and training practices

OR

genetic potional for that matter

what you DONT do is throw more gear at the problem

Yeah, that too. I learned that after a long time.

Do you think that maybe the test you had was either under dosed or crap to begin with? That's always a possibility. Test is the bread & butter, steak & potatoes of a cycle, besides an actual good diet. So you may have had some crap test

i dont think the test im getting is crap as they are from the sponsors on this board. i always use test but low dose. i just respond better to other gear. i never get deca dick from deca even tho i run a higher dose of deca than test. my bp is much better and i handle cardio better also they way i run my cycles.

everybody is different and there is not a universal theory or method that works the same for everyone. other than ur diet which is number 1 of course.

I've found that anytime I've posted a question, Tenny has always been helpful. That's just my experience.

I've found that anytime I've posted a question, Tenny has always been helpful. That's just my experience.

How has he been helpful in this thread? He showed up with his standard holier than thou attitude. Spewed some BS. Then called me ignorant. Guy's a tool.

Tenny is totally spot on. One thing most people think is a forgone conclusion is that their diet/workout regimen is spot on when they start to use gear.

Sadly that's not the case, most people throw gear at an already existing problem. AAS 101 don't use gear until you've exhausted other options. Makes it a lot easier to figure out what is going on once you've started to use gear.

Less is more in the world of gear. The less you use the easier it is to figure out what is making what happen. If you decide to use more at least you have a good idea of what is going to happen, instead of throwing a shot in the dark.

Just my 2 cents

-Huge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner