over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for something to ANNIHILATE hunger/appetite

Just bumping this old thread...Reebokrunner, did you come to any conslusions or find an approach that works for you?

It's Latin;
q, (Lat. quaque) - each or every.
q.d., qd, (quaque in die) once a day, every day
q.h., qh, every hour
q.i.d., qid, four times a day
q.o.d., every other day

Learn something new every day. It's comforting to know that most guys on this board can carry on an intelligent conversation

Bayetta - taken 30 mins prior to eating you will not be able to stuff urself - take it before ur two largest meals

When I am cutting, I will usually take one day a week to completely fast for a 24 hour period. During this time it is important to release fatty acids, so that your body has an energy source and this feels more satisfied (At least for a period of time). To do this, I take 4mg of Albuterol in the morning and usually another 4 about 4-5 hours later. I imagine the same results can be had with Clen, but I have not tried it. The Albuterol just crushes my hunger.

Just bumping this old thread...Reebokrunner, did you come to any conslusions or find an approach that works for you?

Thanks Ehren! Unfortunately nothing as well as I'd like.... surprisingly, the best thing so far has been HGH, which has helped tremendously in allowing me to cut calories back down to maintenance and prevent further weight gain. I'm very thankful for that; but each day is still a struggle.

Right now, I'd say blood-sugar balance is more of problem than hunger... I'll eat and then NEED to eat again within 45-90 min (or else I WILL NOT fall asleep). Even with Ambien, Valium, Trazodone, Klonopin, among other things. Klonopin's been somewhat helpful, (if I time it perfectly); but, still my numbers are disappointing: I've had just ONE week since March of this year where my caloric intake has averaged under 2,000 cals/day. :-(

I have some Anavar on the way, so I'm hoping that allows me to dip below maintenance. I also ordered some Naltrexone, which has some pretty solid data in terms of being able to normalize insulin.

MT2 was REALLY effective in helping with the high hunger and with blood-sugar balance; but I stopped after just a few days, due to several old moles returning and a few new ones cropping up. THANK GOSH for this stuff - Wart Mole Vanish - Natural Wart, Mole, Skintag Remover Creams - Remove Moles . Remove Warts . WartMoleVanish.com

If only I could find a surgeon and get the sleeve gastrectomy procedure. When it comes to fat loss, the body seems overcome pharma treatments in the end.........

Bayetta - taken 30 mins prior to eating you will not be able to stuff urself - take it before ur two largest meals

Thanks for the suggestion! Bayetta is actually one of the few things left on my list of things to try. (At least on paper), a GLP-1 analogue should be very helpful...

P.Griffin said:
When I am cutting, I will usually take one day a week to completely fast for a 24 hour period. During this time it is important to release fatty acids, so that your body has an energy source and this feels more satisfied (At least for a period of time). To do this, I take 4mg of Albuterol in the morning and usually another 4 about 4-5 hours later. I imagine the same results can be had with Clen, but I have not tried it. The Albuterol just crushes my hunger.
I would fast if I could. Unfortunately, with my f*d up genetics, no food equates to no sleep. Not really a problem if I didn't have to work... but I do; and I simply cannot function when sleep deprived. :-(

As for Albuterol (and Clenbuterol), those are a few agents that I have not tried either. I've heard mixed things about both (in terms of effectiveness for appetite control); guess I'll just have to try them and see. My biggest reserve (at least with Clen) is cramping... I'm extremely prone to muscle cramping, (especially if I don't eat); although, interestingly, I have not had one problem with cramping since starting hCG, a little over a year ago. It's been a while since I've read up on it, but Albuterol, if I remember correctly, is supposed to have fewer sides than Clen, right?

II'll have to try that. I have the inhaler. How do you take your albuteral?

Phentermine will do it almost guarnateed. it kills everyones apetite.

^that is on my list as well but... correct me if I'm wrong, isn't phentermine notorious for becoming ineffective in most within a few months after use?

I never found Hoodia to be effective, even the stuff with the South Africa cert. Acomplia worked for me but I did not like the sides and the ability of this substance to suppress appetite diminished over time. I accidentally discovered that Eucommia root inhibits appetite somewhat but it could never be compared to the effect acheived by something like meridia. If you find something natural that totally destroys appetite let me know LOL.

Warning I didnt read your whole post...

Meridia aka Sibutramine HCL works wonders for surpressing appetite...

I never found Hoodia to be effective, even the stuff with the South Africa cert. Acomplia worked for me but I did not like the sides and the ability of this substance to suppress appetite diminished over time. I accidentally discovered that Eucommia root inhibits appetite somewhat but it could never be compared to the effect acheived by something like meridia. If you find something natural that totally destroys appetite let me know LOL.

Very interesting... hoodia was effective for me for about 6 months, before it lost effectiveness; yet Acomplia lost effectiveness for me by the 3rd-4th week!!!

Never heard of Eucommia root; thanks for mentioning, I'll have to keep that in mind! What were you taking it for initially?

Another natural thing that worked very well, which you may want to try is the herb, caralluma fimbriata (patented blend = SLIMALUMA™). This compound worked even more potently than hoodia, but again lost effectiveness over time.

Right now, the hunger (and blood sugar) have been much better... although (as much as I try to avoid changing more than one thing at one, when the shit hits the fan, I sometimes get desparate); so it could have been any one or a combination of things:

• increased HGH dose from 2 IU to 2.5-3 IU/day
  • started bee pollen (which is supposed to suppress appetite)
  • started resveratrol
  • re-ordered one of my fav. stimulant/energy products, Stim-X, only to find they had changed the formula (added a li'l yohimbe, LOL); I was worried about it making me too crazy/crashing on it, but Anabolic Xtreme really hit the fucking mark. AWESOME energy, AWESOME appetite suppression & no crash! ;-)

I'm about to add anavar to the mix, so I'm very eager to see how that works.

Any supps/meds out there that absolutely destroy hunger. I've consumed 8,000 calories in a day on some of the most powerful appetite-suppressing supplements/meds on the market (ECA, hCG, Acomplia etc.); this is NOT an exaggeration either...

Currently, I take:

-hCG (250 IUs/day)
-Bromo (5 mg/day)
-Hoodia
-Stim appetite suppressants (ErgoBurn and/or Stim-X)

Diet is extremely clean, (@ just 10-14% carbs). I've been <25% carbs for almost 4 straight months now, but the hunger is still pretty bad and prevents me from sleeping for half the night.

If you can find real Adipex it will destroy hunger.

Very interesting... hoodia was effective for me for about 6 months, before it lost effectiveness; yet Acomplia lost effectiveness for me by the 3rd-4th week!!!

Never heard of Eucommia root; thanks for mentioning, I'll have to keep that in mind! What were you taking it for initially?

Another natural thing that worked very well, which you may want to try is the herb, caralluma fimbriata (patented blend = SLIMALUMA™). This compound worked even more potently than hoodia, but again lost effectiveness over time.

Right now, the hunger (and blood sugar) have been much better... although (as much as I try to avoid changing more than one thing at one, when the shit hits the fan, I sometimes get desparate); so it could have been any one or a combination of things:

• started resveratrol
  • re-ordered one of my fav. stimulant/energy products, Stim-X, only to find they had changed the formula (added a li'l yohimbe, LOL); I was worried about it making me too crazy/crashing on it, but Anabolic Xtreme really hit the fucking mark. AWESOME energy, AWESOME appetite suppression & no crash! ;-)

You may want to check out coca tea. be sure to get it with all active alkaloids if you do.

In my experiance all the meds you listed for sleep can also effect hunger, making you more hungery.

Are you using oral res or inject?

Are the majority of your calories focused around training?

you may want to look into alanine but it may not help with hunger.

Do you drink much diet soda?

If you can find real Adipex it will destroy hunger.

Adipex is phentermine just name brand. Most people go 30 on 30 off or 60on 60 off, not much more than that.

• started resveratrol

Hoodia never worked for me:( and I initially tried Eucommia root because it increases nitric oxide and may protect liver function. Bee pollen is an appetite suppressant? I never heard that. Not an appetite suppressant but if you want to reduce bodyfat momordica might be worth a try:

Br J Nutr. 2008 Feb;99(2):230-9. Epub 2007 Jul 26.

Bitter melon (Momordica charantia L.) inhibits adipocyte hypertrophy and down regulates lipogenic gene expression in adipose tissue of diet-induced obese rats.
Huang HL, Hong YW, Wong YH, Chen YN, Chyuan JH, Huang CJ, Chao PM.

Department of Health and Nutrition, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, Tainan, Taiwan.

Abstract
Bitter melon (Momordica charantia; BM) has been shown to ameliorate diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. To examine the effect of BM supplementation on cell size and lipid metabolism in adipose tissues, three groups of rats were respectively fed a high-fat diet supplemented without (HF group) or with 5 % lyophilised BM powder (HFB group), or with 0.01 % thiazolidinedione (TZD) (HFT group). A group of rats fed a low-fat diet was also included as a normal control. Hyperinsulinaemia and glucose intolerance were observed in the HF group but not in HFT and HFB groups. Although the number of large adipocytes (>180 microm) of both the HFB and HFT groups was significantly lower than that of the HF group, the adipose tissue mass, TAG content and glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase activity of the HFB group were significantly lower than those of the HFT group, implying that BM might reduce lipogenesis in adipose tissue. Experiment 2 was then conducted to examine the expression of lipogenic genes in adipose tissues of rats fed low-fat, HF or HFB diets. The HFB group showed significantly lower mRNA levels of fatty acid synthase, acetyl-CoA carboxylase-1, lipoprotein lipase and adipocyte fatty acid-binding protein than the HF group (P < 0.05). These results indicate BM can reduce insulin resistance as effective as the anti-diabetic drug TZD. Furthermore, BM can suppress the visceral fat accumulation and inhibit adipocyte hypertrophy, which may be associated with markedly down regulated expressions of lipogenic genes in the adipose.

Food Chem Toxicol. 2010 Jun;48(6):1619-26. Epub 2010 Mar 27.

Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) triterpenoid extract reduces preadipocyte viability, lipid accumulation and adiponectin expression in 3T3-L1 cells.
Popovich DG, Li L, Zhang W.

Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore. [email protected]

Abstract
Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) contains a variety of potentially bioactive compounds which includes two classes of saponins known as cucurbitane and oleanane-type triterpenoids. A bitter melon (BM) extract was investigated for the potential to reduce cell viability, reduce lipid accumulation in differentiating 3T3-L1 cells and affect subsequent adiponectin expression. BM extract contained at least five different triterpenoids and reduced preadipocyte viability with an LC50 concentration after 24h determined to be 0.402+/-0.04 mg/mL, 0.314+/-0.01 mg/mL for 48 h and 0.310+/-0.01 mg/mL for 72 h. BM treatment increased the release of lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) from cells and significantly (p<0.05) increased cells in the G2/M while reducing cells in the G1 phase of the cell cycle. BM treatment of 3T3-L1 cells resulted in a decreased in lipid accumulation and significantly (p<0.05) decreased intracellular triglyceride amount compared to untreated control cells. PPARgamma expression was significantly (p<0.05) down-regulated. Adiponectin expression was significantly (p<0.05) decreased after 12 and 24h of treatment and was increased in response to troglitazone, a positive control. BM extract reduced preadipocyte proliferation by a G2/M arrest of the cell cycle and reduced lipid accumulation of the adipocyte.

I have not tried this yet but it looks interesting.

Thanks for the suggestion! Bayetta is actually one of the few things left on my list of things to try. (At least on paper), a GLP-1 analogue should be very helpful...

I would fast if I could. Unfortunately, with my f*d up genetics, no food equates to no sleep. Not really a problem if I didn't have to work... but I do; and I simply cannot function when sleep deprived. :-(

As for Albuterol (and Clenbuterol), those are a few agents that I have not tried either. I've heard mixed things about both (in terms of effectiveness for appetite control); guess I'll just have to try them and see. My biggest reserve (at least with Clen) is cramping... I'm extremely prone to muscle cramping, (especially if I don't eat); although, interestingly, I have not had one problem with cramping since starting hCG, a little over a year ago. It's been a while since I've read up on it, but Albuterol, if I remember correctly, is supposed to have fewer sides than Clen, right?

dude, I have just found my twin. I have all the same issues.

ritalin, stuff makes me wanna vomit wen i smell food

problem is if ya take it to late u wont be sleeping

Old thread but MT2... don't want to eat and get tanned at the same time :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear