over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test cyp out of system

yousuf110

Newbies
Hi guys

I did my last shot of test CYP which was 14 days ago 500mg shot, when will the water retention and bloating go away is there an estimated time that the test will be completely out of my body?

Thanks

Within the next week the bloating should subside. If water retention is an issue, just run arimidex throughout your next cycle.

Within the next week the bloating should subside. If water retention is an issue, just run arimidex throughout your next cycle.

thanks man yea i hate the bloating i was very lean in the beginning of the cycle now i look way different.

Hi guys

I did my last shot of test CYP which was 14 days ago 500mg shot, when will the water retention and bloating go away is there an estimated time that the test will be completely out of my body?

Thanks

Did you injected all 500mg in one day?

Did you injected all 500mg in one day?

I'll be running my first test cyp cycle in Feb. Does spreading the dose throughout the week (I plan Mon/Thurs injections) keep a little bloat down or something?

14 days is just the half-life. It takes Cyp almost a full month to completely clear. By the end of the 3 week the bloat should be down considerably. You can take an AI (preferably aromasin since it deactivates the aromatase enzyme) to speed up the process but be careful not to kill off all your estrogen.

I'll be running my first test cyp cycle in Feb. Does spreading the dose throughout the week (I plan Mon/Thurs injections) keep a little bloat down or something?

I don't see the point of splitting dosages of Test Cyp. Different theories. Technically, dosing it all at once will create a greater spike in T-levels, which then converts to estrogen, but that can be managed with an AI. This also depends on how much you're using. If you're doing 1gm/wk then splitting the dose makes sense but at 500mgs/wk there's no need, imo.

It may, Alot of people say that breaking up the dose throught the week will keep you levles more even, Also if you hit delts like I do seems anytime I do more then 1.5 mil at a time I'm sore as hell the next day, I'm guessing your cyp is between 200/250 ml.

I would deff say sapce it out bro.

JP.

I don't see the point of splitting dosages of Test Cyp. Different theories. Technically, dosing it all at once will create a greater spike in T-levels, which then converts to estrogen, but that can be managed with an AI. This also depends on how much you're using. If you're doing 1gm/wk then splitting the dose makes sense but at 500mgs/wk there's no need, imo.

Yes it makes sense to splitt 500mg or 200mg or 100mg, lower estrogen conversion and lower stress on the liver.

Did you use any other androgens before? any typ ?

No, this will be the first. I've used prohormones before, but this is my first ever injection cycle

Yes it makes sense to splitt 500mg or 200mg or 100mg, lower estrogen conversion and lower stress on the liver.

Estrogen is also crucial to muscular development. The stress of 500mgs on the liver is fairly minimal, at least according to my own blood work. The liver is fairly resilient. Personally, I'd rather get a greater spike in T-levels and manage the estrogen with an AI then splitting my dosages. The more circulating test in your system the greater the likelihood of it binding to the AR.

This was taken from Anabolic 2009 and it makes sense.

"the primary mode of anabolic action with all anabolic/androgenic steroids is understood to be direct activation of the cellular androgen receptor and increases in protein synthesis. As follows, if we are able to increase our androgen level from an external source by supplementing testosterone or a similar anabolic steroid, we can greatly enhance the rate in which protein is retained by the muscles. This is clearly the primary cause for muscle growth with all anabolic/androgenic steroids. As our hormone levels increase, so does androgen receptor activation, and ultimately the rate of protein synthesis."

Estrogen is also crucial to muscular development. The stress of 500mgs on the liver is fairly minimal, at least according to my own blood work. The liver is fairly resilient. Personally, I'd rather get a greater spike in T-levels and manage the estrogen with an AI then splitting my dosages. The more circulating test in your system the greater the likelihood of it binding to the AR.

This was taken from Anabolic 2009 and it makes sense.

"the primary mode of anabolic action with all anabolic/androgenic steroids is understood to be direct activation of the cellular androgen receptor and increases in protein synthesis. As follows, if we are able to increase our androgen level from an external source by supplementing testosterone or a similar anabolic steroid, we can greatly enhance the rate in which protein is retained by the muscles. This is clearly the primary cause for muscle growth with all anabolic/androgenic steroids. As our hormone levels increase, so does androgen receptor activation, and ultimately the rate of protein synthesis."

Is Anabolic 2009 is a medical jurnal?

No, and I'm not trying to debate with you. Just sharing my own thoughts and personal experience. I also think there's sound logic to Duchaine's front loading theory.

No problem, I am focusing more one helathy bodybuilding lifestyle, and in my opinion and by studies is no need of front loding.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws