over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I like these far more than Watson or Snadoz Cyp

Juice Authority

Registered
The pharmacy was out of Watson last time I went to get my script filled. These 1ml vials of Test Cyp are awesome. I wasn't even aware of this brand (Paddock) before.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I've used Watson in the past. I wasn't a fan at all. IMO it's over rated.

I'm a fan of Schering amps. Best I've used.

I've used Watson in the past. I wasn't a fan at all. IMO it's over rated.

I'm a fan of Schering amps. Best I've used.

I'd have to agree. I've actually had Watson crash on me before. The upside was the pharmacy gave me a new 10ml vial for free so they did the right thing, lol. I haven't had any issues with the Sandoz brand.

**broken link removed**

The pharmacy was out of Watson last time I went to get my script filled. These 1ml vials of Test Cyp are awesome. I wasn't even aware of this brand (Paddock) before.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

That's the test I get from walmart.

Id never seen it before either.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Yeah I either get Sandoz or Watson.

I've never seen this brand before. Oh and thats a lot considering my Pharmacy will only let me purchase one vial a month. The first time I tries to get a second bottle in a week the pharmacist looked at me and said there's no way you could have used all that when the doc prescribed 200mg/wk :D

Yeah I either get Sandoz or Watson.

I've never seen this brand before. Oh and thats a lot considering my Pharmacy will only let me purchase one vial a month. The first time I tries to get a second bottle in a week the pharmacist looked at me and said there's no way you could have used all that when the doc prescribed 200mg/wk :D

I get 10mls prescribed every 2 months. It may look like a lot but that was just 10 dosages of 1ml vials. With co-pay it works out to be $23 for 10mls. Not bad.

Last edited:
I get 10mls prescribed every 2 months. It may look like a lot but that was just 10 dosages of 1ml vials. With co-pay it works out to be $23 for 10mls. Not bad.

The pharmisct told me id be getting the 1ml vials since that's all my insurance would pay for. I was supper happy when I showed up and it was 10ml for 15 bucks. I have aetna if anyone is wondering.

those browns scherings were the best i have ever found amazing is all i can say

Watson typically makes quality generics. They are American and are publically traded. I actually own some of their stock. Not familiar with that particular generic but on everything else with them I dabbled in such as oxy/hydro codone they been the best generic by far.

I have used both Watson and Paddock filled at CVS for my HRT. I did not notice a difference between either and they worked both the same.

Ive had both...to me they are the same....

I have used both Watson and Paddock filled at CVS for my HRT. I did not notice a difference between either and they worked both the same.

Ive had both...to me they are the same....

Exactly!! I don't get how people come on here saying they don't like this brand or that etc... If its from the pharmacy and its watson,sandoz,paddock etc..they are so damn comparable its truly splitting hairs.

I have also use Paddock, Watson, and Sandoz. I think it comes down to a matter of preference. Paddock makes 1ml amps and 10ml as well. I for one don't like the 1 ml amps. More trips to the pharmacy in my opinion. Also, I believe Watson has a slightly lower BA content if you are sensitive to pain. Watson all the way for me. Cost is the same and virtually no pain. But as posted above, it's like splitting hairs.

Remember- Generics must be in low single digit variance active ingredient of brand name in the USA. FDA dont fuck around- for better or worse. Ill take any US generic over any Paki, indian or chinese brand on any compound.

Exactly!! I don't get how people come on here saying they don't like this brand or that etc... If its from the pharmacy and its watson,sandoz,paddock etc..they are so damn comparable its truly splitting hairs.

That's like saying all brands are created equal or protein is protein. I like Sandoz better than Watson and Paddlock better than Sandoz. It all boils down to personal preference. That's not to say one is more "effective" than the other. That's not what I said. I said I "like" the Paddlock 1ml vials better. For starters, less chance of contamination and greater sterility than the 10ml vials. I also think it's smoother and leaves absolutely zero post injection pain (for me).

That's like saying all brands are created equal or protein is protein. I like Sandoz better than Watson and Paddlock better than Sandoz. It all boils down to personal preference. That's not to say one is more "effective" than the other. That's not what I said. I said I "like" the Paddlock 1ml vials better. For starters, less chance of contamination and greater sterility than the 10ml vials. I also think it's smoother and leaves absolutely zero post injection pain (for me).

Protein powder is not regulated and has no qaulity control etc...

I have used all the brands mentioned myself and felt zero difference in pain.Also more telling is lab work didn't vary amongst any brands.They all have the same chemical make-up less than 1% BA,all comparable BB amounts and all three use cottonseed oil.All three are FDA regulated medications gauranteed to be within a certain percentage of labeled dose.

I can appreciate liking certain vials better.Another reason to like the 1ml is they are about 20% overfilled which I don't think anyone will complain.

You feel what you feel and I can't tell you different but my point is they are truly the same chemical make-up and there shouldn't be a difference.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity