over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

been in korea

jmax

Newbies
for a month now, got a gym, not great, it'll do for now. Finding one was no problem (there everywhere). Foods great, have'nt been doin much nightlife although i know koreans do party. Seein alot of other foreigners around (assuming english teachers). This above everything else....the most insecure non-social fvcts ever, like the country owes them. feel like stranglin the little pencil neks seriously.

You don't travel to well huh?

Yeah it is different, but different to is good. Some Asian races try to hide there emotions public, I'm sure if tried to talk to someone they would be more then friendly. They love to drink, night life is when they relax and show some emotion.

Big expat business crowd in Korea also US forces and english teachers those three groups make up the bulk of the round eyes.

I have lived and traveled in Asia for 12 years, if I don't like somewhere I don't stay there....

You don't travel to well huh?

Yeah it is different, but different to is good. Some Asian races try to hide there emotions public, I'm sure if tried to talk to someone they would be more then friendly. They love to drink, night life is when they relax and show some emotion.

Big expat business crowd in Korea also US forces and english teachers those three groups make up the bulk of the round eyes.

I have lived and traveled in Asia for 12 years, if I don't like somewhere I don't stay there....

no no im talkn the rnd eyes are the 'social mis fits' oh never mind im just rapn its a nice place

for a month now, got a gym, not great, it'll do for now. Finding one was no problem (there everywhere). Foods great, have'nt been doin much nightlife although i know koreans do party. Seein alot of other foreigners around (assuming english teachers). This above everything else....the most insecure non-social fvcts ever, like the country owes them. feel like stranglin the little pencil neks seriously.

weird i had the exact opposite experience there. No one would leave me the fuck alone. I couldnt get a single damn workout in without someone trying to strike up a conversation. annoying.

Last edited:
Sounds cool there. I love new places.

I hear ya though. Ive seen the same where I live. Some people should just stay home, if they want home-like conditions.

I live in a foreign country too and I stay away from my contrymen on the whole. If they're getting jumped or something, well, then I get patriotic (unless they had it comin') But this has happened once in 10 years of traveling/living here.

Yep, foreigners here bitch constantly too. About the food, the transportation, the people, everything. On top of it, they treat this place like Disneyland. Treat the girls like shit, no respect for the customs, which are few and aren't hard to follow.

I can see them coming a mile out: Starbucks in one hand and a burger or bag of chips in the other. A pack of fat asses wearing sweats and slippers, waddling down the street yelling conversationally about inane shit, like anyone cares to listen. Jeez.

I just tell 'em, "Yeah, maybe you should think about heading back, eh?".

Not me though...Im stayin':D

It does owe them. Remember the Korean Conflict... The South would be like the north if it wasnt for us "Round Eyes".

yea i got that. i'm a veteran and can probably bet 95% of them are not. only reason there here is they ccnt get hired bak home. i was ststioned here so i shud be saluted if you wana bring up history:D

Wow, all kinds of broad-sweeping blanket statements in here. It says more about the person thinking it than it does about those he sees, if you ask me.

no no im talkn the rnd eyes are the 'social mis fits' oh never mind im just rapn its a nice place

My bad Bro, read it wrong.

Yeah Like a said, some don't travel well.....it's their loss.

You must be in S. Korea?! The north allows few in.

Ive been to south Korea a few times and have always enjoyed my stays. My time there was only brief,,a couple days each time so maybe I didnt notice such things. I was treated very well everytime,,loved the land,the food, and especially the women;) Hopefully some day I can go back for another visit.

Love Korea, but never stayed there more than a week.
great food.everyone assume there that I am an American marine ... when I say Aussie they do not seem to mind..lol.

My experience with Koreans

Ive been to Korea a few times for business, even visited trhe DMZ. It's a war over there. And I now live in an Atlanta neighborhood that must be atleast 50% Korean. And my wife works for a Korean company here in Atlanta. She goes to Seoul in 10 days.

From my narrow vantage point they are reserved. But extyremely nice. We are new to the neighborhood and it's amazing how many of the Korean Moms have come over and given us Korean food. My 8 year old son has about 5 Korean friends and they play like maniacs, mostly at my house.

But in Korea, yes they know we are the line keeping their Brethren Neighbors at bay. But many of them believe (IMHO only of course), that the USA treats them like red haired step children. Its a real paradox. They need our help, but it doesn't do much for their national pysche'.

But the Koreans make great neighbors here in my neck of the woods.

You are being sarcastic I take it...I know of a few that have made it into N. Korea and even paid off officials. That is the reason I asked. Don't give me your childish snotty attitude kid.

You are being sarcastic I take it...I know of a few that have made it into N. Korea and even paid off officials. That is the reason I asked. Don't give me your childish snotty attitude kid.

Bill Richardson a friend of yours? :)
By the way I'm not a kid
Peace

stop arguing. The great Sarah Palin once said that North Korea are our allies too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear