YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xmas paranormal activity I experienced....weird!

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I wasn't going to post this, but what the hell.....:eek:

My fiance and I are the only ones who live in our house, besides her uncle who comes and stays with us parts of the year from Mexico. Nobody else has a key to the house, except for her and I, and her uncle gave us back his before going back home 2 months ago. He has never made a duplicate key. All locks to the doors have recently been changed and replaced earlier this year (2010) by us to make sure that her other family member counterparts do not have access inside.

Well, like everybody else during the holiday, we went gift shopping for various friends and family, and placed all the gifts under our tree. Nobody else has been in our house for a few months now.

Xmas Eve, we spent time with her family, and she bought gifts for 2 of her nephews. For some reason, we only seemed to have took gifts for one of the kids, for whatever unknown reason. The other nephew, we somehow did not bring his gift. I seen the other nephew's gift on our dining room table that night, but didn't think anything of it when we got home. My fiance kept asking me why I didn't put it into the car that night, and thought I didn't bring it to be funny. So no big deal....we just forgot a gift.

Fast-forward to Xmas day...

All gifts we had bought were under the tree, and we even placed her nephew's under it the night of Xmas eve when we got home, from the table. Xmas day, we pack the truck up with all of our remaining gifts that we were taking to my parents house. We literally had like 20-30 gifts, so I wasn't keeping track of them when we were loading them into the truck....outside of just grabbing all of them. After we put them all into the truck, there were NO gifts remaining under the tree.

We get to my parents house, and i'm literally missing like 4 of my fiance's gifts. So i'm a little upset because I thought she pulled them out, or hid them because she probably felt embarassed opening them all in front of my family (for whatever reason...). I asked her like 20 times if she took them out of the truck or hid them before we loaded them up. Each time she just looked at me weird like she didn't know what I was talking about. I wondered how we could just miss 4 large gifts that had been under the dang tree. I wondered if we happened to just place them on the couch or kitchen counter and just forgot them....but that seemed weird to me because I was positive we would have seen them, regardless.

Likewise, she repeatedly asked me again if I had seen her nephew's gift when I loaded all the stuff into the truck. Since there were not any gifts left under the tree when we left home, she assumed I just happened to put it in with all the other gifts. I wasn't sure if I did or not, but after we got done handing out all our gifts at my parents house, we didn't see it.

So the rest of the night i'm thinking to myself that she just took them out on purpose. When we get back home that night, I go to one of the rooms, the first room I looked in for whatever that means, and low-and-behold, all the damn gifts are stacked next to the bed hidden on the side next to the window!!! You cannot see on that side of the bed unless you walk in and look. I looked in the closet first of course before I seen them.

So I walk out and say...."ha ha ha...real funny, I found the effin' gifts.?"

She asks me where I found them, and if her nephew's was there too, and I told it was. So I proceeded to tell her that if she didn't want to open them in front of my parents, she should have just told me. She insisted that she never touched them, and accused me of doing it myself:rolleyes:

So back-and-forth we went for like 30 seconds. Suddenly we both realized the other wasn't lieing, and she started crying real hard scared off of her ass.

So at this point, I knew she wasn't making things up, because she was terrified. I mean very terrified to the point she didn't want to be left alone even when I went to take a piss. It took me forever to calm her down she was crying so hard.

The thing is....the room the gifts were in, is the room her uncle stays in when he comes to visit us, but we ALWAYS keep the door shut. I hadn't even been inside the room in like a month. We live in a 4-bedroom house. He is in Mexico right now, as I stated above.

There is no other way the gifts could have got into the room outside of her and I moving them, of which neither of us did!!! And somebody else who breaks in isn't going to put them there when their sole purpose is to probably steal them for themselves. ANd yes, all the doors were locked, and I checked the entire house to make sure.

This room is also the room her grandmother stayed in as she was dieing this past year. She didn't die in the house, but we took care of her the last 6-7 months she was alive, hands-on, all-day, which is one of the reasons I initially stopped going to the gym last year. She stayed in the room up until the final 3-4 weeks she was alive. She also liked to play jokes on us.

So I was freaked-out myself the entire night and next morning. In fact i usually fall asleep on the living room couch every night, then walk to bed at like 2-3am....but have yet to do it.

I swear, it's times like this I wish I had a damn camera rolling in my house. I can't imagine seeing 4 large gifts lifted in the air floating to that room....err, opening the door and going into the room!!! That would freak me the hell out if I seen that!!!

I'm fine though, not really freaked out, but just kind of at a loss for words.

BMJ

you should invest in home security cameras or Wi-fi webcams recording on internet server.

crazy

thats some crazy shit brother seeing that on tape would have been intense

I swear, it's times like this I wish I had a damn camera rolling in my house. I can't imagine seeing 4 large gifts lifted in the air floating to that room....err, opening the door and going into the room!!! That would freak me the hell out if I seen that!!!

:eek:

Scary thought indeed!

New year's resolution: MOVING... :eek:

ahhahah wow,

no other explanations whatsoever???

very strange for sure

silly grandma,,,at least shes playful still.

i got goosebumps, i am going to go read something else

it was probably chupacabra

GRANDMA

Hey at least if it is Grandma at least it isnt a strager lol

No disrespect, and I enjoyed your story & am a fan of ghost stories but you or your girl could have moved the gifts in your sleep. Sleepwalking is more common than you would think. It may have been a ghost but if one of you moved the gifts in your sleep you probably wouldn't remember.

No disrespect, and I enjoyed your story & am a fan of ghost stories but you or your girl could have moved the gifts in your sleep. Sleepwalking is more common than you would think. It may have been a ghost but if one of you moved the gifts in your sleep you probably wouldn't remember.

Dude he said he counted the gifts as he loaded them before they left... at what point in time would they have sleep walked?

Sounds like grandma still has quite the sense of humor!

Too weird bro!

i like your grannys style of jokes ;p

crazy stuff bro

Dude he said he counted the gifts as he loaded them before they left... at what point in time would they have sleep walked?

What he said was "We literally had like 20-30 gifts, so I wasn't keeping track of them when we were loading them into the truck....outside of just grabbing all of them. After we put them all into the truck, there were NO gifts remaining under the tree."

I got the impression that the gifts were all put under the tree and the next day he grabbed everything that was there. The gifts that were not there must have been moved.
When could they have been moved? Probably that night.

I don't really know what happened but the most logical/ least supernatural solution is sleepwalking. I do enjoy a good ghost story but you have to look for the easiest explanations and rule them out.

I don't sleepwalk but know someone that does and they have no memory of anything they did while asleep.

ghosts arent real, your gf probably moved them there and didnt want to admit it and to make sure you believed her she pulled the whole crying and scared thing.

Dude, it's the security guards from the front gate. Their way of saying that you need to cough up more than a butterball turkey as a Xmas bonus.

:D

if one of you moved the gifts in your sleep you probably wouldn't remember.

Wow. Strange stuff!! I hadn't thought of sleepwalking. But if he's a light sleeper, he'd likely notice or have noticed before.

But I can tell you from experience, sleep walkers do some weird shit.

I had a girlfriend a few years ago who sleep walked once while we were together. Scared the shit outta me.

We were staying at her dad's house near a lake so we could windsurf. Dad was camping at the lake, so, the house was ours.

About 2am, I hear this clump clump sound and wake up, no GF in the bed. I get up to see what's going on and there she is in the living room. She had taken all the pictures and paintings from the whole house and piled them in a heap on the center of the living room floor.

Well I heard you're not supposed to wake them up, so I go back to bed to where I can sort of see her and make sure she's not gonna set them on fire or walk out of the house naked or some shit. She came back to bed, laid down and I let her settle in for a few minutes, then woke her up and asked her WTF. She said she didn't remember but was a sleep walker as a kid.

brother one of you two is a sleep walker. i sometimes sleepwalk i only know this for 2 reasons. when i was younger i had 2 beds in my room one night i fell asleep in one bed and woke up in the other and had no idea how i got there scared the crap out of me. another time i was sleep walking, again when i was younger, but didn't know it. i guess there was a terrible thunderstorm going on outside and a loud clap of thunder must of snapped me out of my sleep walking and when i got my senses, when the thunder woke me it was like coming out of a sleep slowly, like i was dreaming and waking up, but when i did wake up i was standing in the hallway that led from the front door into the kitchen. again scared the shit out of me, and that is when i realized i walked in my sleep. you will never know if you are a sleep walker unless somehow you wake up in the middle or end up in a different place then where you went to bed, or someone is up and catches you sleep walking and lets you know the next day. i bet there are alot of sleepwalkers who don't even know it.

I agree. I look for a real world explanation on things like this. Boo ya.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear