over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melatonan 2

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, what are your experiences with this?

How does this protocol sound? 1mg a day for 10 days and then .5mg for about 20 days.

For how long can you take melatonanII?

Thanks

curious myself as I have been contemplating this compound as well. Most Recent experiences?

Hey guys, what are your experiences with this?

How does this protocol sound? 1mg a day for 10 days and then .5mg for about 20 days.

For how long can you take melatonanII?

Thanks

That protocol is perfect.
To me i go 0.5mg/ED for 3 weeks only because it was making me to dark.
Moreover, anything more than that gave me headaches.

U will see the results within a week.

I would start with 250mcg just to make sure u don have a negative reaction....use an antihistamine too...when I dosed an antihistamine an hour to half an hour pre admin I avoided the naseau(sp?)...it took three weeks to get dark this way tanning only 2 10 minute periods

Thank you guys.

For how long can you take it?

Melanotan Headquarters - Index

this site has everything you want to know and more.

:headbang:

warlock said:
Thank you guys.

For how long can you take it?
Been on for 5 years now (intermittently). Melanotan II is taken as needed.
Absolutely follow plangs guidance, 250mcg is plenty. The lower the dose and the more frequent the injections (up to twice a day if an expedient tan is the mission) help minimize sides from MT-II - 1mg a day for 10 days in the majority of folks is a LARGE quantity of melanocyte stimulation - which often lead to nausea, extreme initial pigment variation (melanin concentration will first take place in freckles, moles, and areas of higher density...), lethargy, out of control libido, appetite suppression.

What is your skin type? Goals? Time frame...? An advanced (or lucky) user could get away with using 1mg a day for 10 days and then .5mg for about 20 days...however there plenty out there who can share tricks of the trade/mistakes/successes at the present time :cool:

Have used it a few times and it works great. Ha People would actually come up to me and comment on my tan. Lol also asked what I took to get so dark. Ha I always just said I work outside.

Absolutely follow plangs guidance, 250mcg is plenty. The lower the dose and the more frequent the injections (up to twice a day if an expedient tan is the mission) help minimize sides from MT-II - 1mg a day for 10 days in the majority of folks is a LARGE quantity of melanocyte stimulation - which often lead to nausea, extreme initial pigment variation (melanin concentration will first take place in freckles, moles, and areas of higher density...), lethargy, out of control libido, appetite suppression.

What is your skin type? Goals? Time frame...? An advanced (or lucky) user could get away with using 1mg a day for 10 days and then .5mg for about 20 days...however there plenty out there who can share tricks of the trade/mistakes/successes at the present time :cool:

956vette is the man when it comes to MT2 knowledge

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am white but not super white. I'd like to use it prior to my competition so that I do not have to go tanning that often, perhaps once or twice a week if I am on melatonan2.

So, should I just use .5mg all along? Will that get me dark enough? Also, can I take it for more than 30 days in a row? What would be the most amount of days you suggest I take it?

Thank you. Any info would be great :)

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am white but not super white. I'd like to use it prior to my competition so that I do not have to go tanning that often, perhaps once or twice a week if I am on melatonan2.

So, should I just use .5mg all along? Will that get me dark enough? Also, can I take it for more than 30 days in a row? What would be the most amount of days you suggest I take it?

Thank you. Any info would be great :)

.5mg all along is a good approach. Most MT-II users listen to their body and adjust accordingly. Initially dose .1-.2mg (100-200mcg) - Your body desensitizes quickly to particular side effects such as nausea.
Certainly can take MT-II for 30 days in a row, 60 days or 90 days in a row if needed. The peripheral effects such as weight loss, appetite suppression, libido increases are all dose dependent (timing and mg) and will influence your MT-II usage.
The vague general info presented towards you shows how complex and complicated melanotan peptides can be.

.5mg all along is a good approach. Most MT-II users listen to their body and adjust accordingly. Initially dose .1-.2mg (100-200mcg) - Your body desensitizes quickly to particular side effects such as nausea.
Certainly can take MT-II for 30 days in a row, 60 days or 90 days in a row if needed. The peripheral effects such as weight loss, appetite suppression, libido increases are all dose dependent (timing and mg) and will influence your MT-II usage.
The vague general info presented towards you shows how complex and complicated melanotan peptides can be.

Great info! So, when we talk about using .5mg we are talking about 500mcg?? Is that correct?

Great info! So, when we talk about using .5mg we are talking about 500mcg?? Is that correct?

Yes sir
.5mg = 500mcg

10mg MT-II vial should easily yield 15-20 doses with that strategy for tanning

If recreational aphrodisiac dosing catches your fancy along the way...depending on your tolerance a ~1.25mg should be an experience

When going to a nice steak dinner, you may want to avoid dosing MT-II that day (or dose 100mcg). MT-II can curb your appetite...the melanocortin system also can have influence on food choice and satiety

Be sure to also protect your face and nether region while tanning (no need to over do it there in most instances, right?)

Awesome. You are da man!

So my final two questions :

- If I mix 2ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 10mg MT-2 vial equates to a 500mcg dose approximately each 10 units (5 tick marks) on a U100 insulin syringe, correct?

- I can inject IM or sub with no difference?

Thanks bro. I appreciate your time

Thanks for all the info you're putting into this thread, I appreciate it. I want to run this with my GRF/IPA 3xday at 100mcg. When is the best time to take MT-II on this protocol and would you still recommend 100mcg-200mcg?

Awesome. You are da man!

So my final two questions :

- If I mix 2ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 10mg MT-2 vial equates to a 500mcg dose approximately each 10 units (5 tick marks) on a U100 insulin syringe, correct?

- I can inject IM or sub with no difference?

Thanks bro. I appreciate your time
My pleasure, happy to help!
I double check often: **broken link removed**
Your math above is correct.

Subq is preferable, however I have done a few IM when it was convenient. Not much difference if I recall. Only experimented IM on a few occasions at a low dose... maybe someone else can chime in on any IM inject differences

whytknyt05 said:
I want to run this with my GRF/IPA 3xday at 100mcg. When is the best time to take MT-II on this protocol and would you still recommend 100mcg-200mcg?
Absolutely still recommend the 100mcg-200mcg range. MT-II alongside GH, GHSs, and/or IGF can make the skin look excellent imho.
Dose your MT-II with the GRF/IPA with the evening doses initially. Feel free to add 100-300mcg with any of the 3x day injects - whenever you have the time to dip into the 3rd vial works. Diet and energy is something you can play with...but shouldnt be much of a factor when pacing yourself and keeping the dose low. If you were to inject 300mcg MT-II 3x/day along with teh GHF/IPA the aphrodisiac will take effect like dosing ~1mg all at once (dosing at once is often considered a stout dosage which will leave a researcher nauseated at a minimum - possibly lethargic, wanting to yawn and stretch, some gi tract movement, etc). 1mg a day of MT-II is very common and will tan the fairest skinned folks out there...best to be patient and take it slow with MT-II. Fortunately melanotan disasters are natural looking and not orange/obscure. Be warned, this is possible with extreme abuse (lol):
**broken link removed**

Excellent info. Thanks again so much!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner