over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES (1-3)IGF from AminoOutpost ....one word "WOW"

Meathamer

Registered
Well bro's I just wanted to updated u guys on my personal journey that I have had since I started. I can tell you that the pumps are outstanding and the fullness I have gotten from it is something that I can tell you got noticed in the gym. If you haven't tried this yet jump on board! You will not be disappointed. Any questions feel free to toss them out there.... I'm not a "brain surgeon" when it comes to this stuff but can tell u wish I would have gotten my hands on it sooner lol!
Respect,
MH

What is your dose and when do you administer it? Have you tried LR3 before? What is different that you can notice?

What is your dose and when do you administer it? Have you tried LR3 before? What is different that you can notice?

Did 100mcg right before workout. I hit my traps with it(I'M) yes I was using Lr3 ...2 weeks ago. Thing I noticed most was the pump and it almost seemed like I could go few extra reps with it as well.( same about of gear I was on before so no extra there) also felt good contractions as well. Not in my head either ..... I had one of my better workouts I've had in long time. I've done good amount of reading on it before I tried it. I mixed a nice BCAA's / creatine/ dextrose drink and sipped it thru the work out too.
No BS guys jump on this if u can.

Keep us posted please, this is a great thread. Been wanting to try this as well

im starting my igf-lr3 next week

I started mine today as well...50mcg pre workout...obviously too soon to have any affect...but I did set a couple personal bests...crazy pump...felt slightly more hypo than normal

This is great to hear. I've had some for a while and have not used it yet. Was waitng to hear some others responses and waiting because just finished lr3 a couple weeks ago. I wonder it they can be used at the same time? Anyway I'm thinking about using with pegmgf since I have a bunch but no mgf. Oh well

I was going to start a log...but I will just post relevant feedback here

Im curious if the DES v.s. Regular IGF is a noticeable diff.

Im curious if the DES v.s. Regular IGF is a noticeable diff.

YES!!! Big difference! From research papers I got my hands on (I'm in medical field ) so like I said did a week of studying up on it. According to papers I got it's 10 X's stronger then norm IGF.

Here's I another update .... It was almost 8 hrs since last inject. Got up for a protein shake and take a piss..... Looked in mirror and the pump and fullness is still there. It's crazy.... I mean I used Lr3 2 weeks ago and loved it but pumps not as long. Maybe it's cuz it doesn't mind to that certain protein?? Not sure but damn I love it..... Ordering few more bottles this week just in case he rubs short. Amino Outpost has NEVER let me down so that is why I love their products ..... Look at it this way ...... What do u have to loose? They are good about taking care of u if not satisfied. Can't wait for my next work out :)

YES!!! Big difference! From research papers I got my hands on (I'm in medical field ) so like I said did a week of studying up on it. According to papers I got it's 10 X's stronger then norm IGF.

Here's I another update .... It was almost 8 hrs since last inject. Got up for a protein shake and take a piss..... Looked in mirror and the pump and fullness is still there. It's crazy.... I mean I used Lr3 2 weeks ago and loved it but pumps not as long. Maybe it's cuz it doesn't mind to that certain protein?? Not sure but damn I love it..... Ordering few more bottles this week just in case he rubs short. Amino Outpost has NEVER let me down so that is why I love their products ..... Look at it this way ...... What do u have to loose? They are good about taking care of u if not satisfied. Can't wait for my next work out :)

I believe u.
I've ordered IGF from them.
Their quality is good & price are right.
I felt the pumps & vascularity, not to mentioned fat loss.

However, i haven't tried DES yet.
I'm waiting for some money to come in so i could order from Aminooutpost asap.

Adam is really helpful.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner