over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high gpt/alt...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
received my blood work back.. everything in normal range except cholest (hdl-35, ldl 169.. trig-274) i have always had high trig ever since i was a young adult.. but the only thing really out of whack on lipid panel was my gpt/alt.. it was 101 out of a range of 10-47..

i thought at first that maybe the niacin could cause that but previous tests while on niacin did not show it.. now, i had been taking ibprofen for about a week before the test at about 800-1000 a day for my elbow.. so i am thinking this may have caused it.. will retest in a month..

but overall very pleased with lipid panel.. will work on cholest.. (i eat like crap)but everything else came back positive.. piece of mind anyways..;)

Yes

received my blood work back.. everything in normal range except cholest (hdl-35, ldl 169.. trig-274) i have always had high trig ever since i was a young adult.. but the only thing really out of whack on lipid panel was my gpt/alt.. it was 101 out of a range of 10-47..

i thought at first that maybe the niacin could cause that but previous tests while on niacin did not show it.. now, i had been taking ibprofen for about a week before the test at about 800-1000 a day for my elbow.. so i am thinking this may have caused it.. will retest in a month..

but overall very pleased with lipid panel.. will work on cholest.. (i eat like crap)but everything else came back positive.. piece of mind anyways..;)

It is the ibuprofen LATS......LDL is too high......HDL is acceptable......fats are high yes.......

YEAH HDL CAN BE BROUGHT UP SOME.. but the trig is always been my deal breaker.. i have always had this.. ned to modify diet drastically.. what else can help? i take 6 grams of fish oils.. 1000 niacin.. ect ect but nothing brings them down.. i know i know.. the diet.. damn..:eek:

YEAH HDL CAN BE BROUGHT UP SOME.. but the trig is always been my deal breaker.. i have always had this.. ned to modify diet drastically.. what else can help? i take 6 grams of fish oils.. 1000 niacin.. ect ect but nothing brings them down.. i know i know.. the diet.. damn..:eek:

Its always about the diet bro. Do you take reg niacin or the non flush?

LATS without being nosey but do you cycle on and off short cycle or stay on for longer periods. fully understand if you dont wish to discuss. do you find this has any bearing on your results??

always the regular niacin.. non flush has been proven to not work over numerous studies..

as for cycles.. my cycles are long but mainly of low mgs.. mainly just test.. usually 500-600.. will get ballsy and go 750mgs for a few weeks then puss out.. for the last three months i have been on 300 mgs of test cyp.. but do i come off? no.. lower dose for extended periods (200-300mgs) ..

ok.. as for how bad my diet is.. here ya go..

breakfast- 1 cup of oatmeal, banana, and two scoops protein powder in 12 oz of skim milk..

mid morning - two cups of coffee with cream and sugar

lunch- fast food usually a chicken wrap with extra chicken and fries at buffalo wild wings and diet coke

mid afternoon- hoo hoo's

dinner- what ever the wife is fixing- usually fairly healthy.. great cook.. steak chicken, potatoes or rice and some fruit..

after that what ever i see.. if kids leave kit katts out i eat them.. if wife buys ding dongs i eat them lol.. popcorn with kids is the norm..

before bed- protein shake with fruit mixed in..

supplements- 6 grams of fishoil, 6000 ius vit d3, baby aspirin, 500x2 a day of vit c, vit e 500ius, niacin 1000 mgs before bed, glucosamin sulfate 2000mgs, msm 2000mgs..

ok.. as for how bad my diet is.. here ya go..

breakfast- 1 cup of oatmeal, banana, and two scoops protein powder in 12 oz of skim milk..

mid morning - two cups of coffee with cream and sugar

lunch- fast food usually a chicken wrap with extra chicken and fries at buffalo wild wings and diet coke

mid afternoon- hoo hoo's

dinner- what ever the wife is fixing- usually fairly healthy.. great cook.. steak chicken, potatoes or rice and some fruit..

after that what ever i see.. if kids leave kit katts out i eat them.. if wife buys ding dongs i eat them lol.. popcorn with kids is the norm..

before bed- protein shake with fruit mixed in..

supplements- 6 grams of fishoil, 6000 ius vit d3, baby aspirin, 500x2 a day of vit c, vit e 500ius, niacin 1000 mgs before bed, glucosamin sulfate 2000mgs, msm 2000mgs..
U eat like a normal person!

U have a life, a family and a wife.

Eating out of a tupperware container is not an option. You sit down and eat popcorn with your kids. Thats gonna get you alot more enjoyment out of life than turning down the popcorn and asking the kids if they'd like to snack on a protein pancake or something.

You could take out the kit kats and probably try to take some leftovers instead of the fast food for lunch. But live life and enjoy it bro.

And I dont know what hoo hoo's is, but that doesnt sound like the healthiest option either lol....

Absolutely ibuprofen...no doubt in my mind at all on that one.

what i would add?

2 large tablespoons of EV olive oil a day (either in your protein drink which i think you might hate) or more likely in some kind of dip for yourself at dinner...olive oil and MRS Dash together...mixed up and then dip your steak/chicken or potatos in there as a dipping sauce or pour it onto your rice and mix it up. Make sure its all gone by end of the meal.

resveratrol in the morning with your morning supplements

grape seed extract at nite with your nitetime supplements

middle of the nite when you get up to urinate (4 ounces of red wine downed) then rinse your mouth with water (will put you back to sleep also)

fiber supplement wouldnt hurt

one red or pink grapefruit a day (to lower hematocrit as i remember you said it was rising) peel, and then cut it into smaller peices and put splenda on it and youll really like eating it with a fork....BUT you must note if you are taking any medications or supps that grapefruit could have an enhanced effect on (very important)

Last edited:
Get some whole pasture eggs in there, wild fish like salmon, drop some fruit in place for veggies, use healthy saturated fats like grass fed butter, red palm oil, and coconut oil... These foods will keep you satiated longer and help you avoid junk food cravings..

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HOO HOO'S ARE?? it is simply the most delectable confectionary known to man.. picture this ..(and try not to get erect) picture a ding dong that is shaped like a turd.. and inside of that turd is a creamy center.. AWESOME!! yeah.. i joke about my shitty diet but actually made pretty good gains over the last 25 years eating like..well normal :D i can honestly say if it was not for a steady supply of TrueProtein powders i would not have more than 80 grams a day..

HEY DANTE.. WAS GOING TO E MAIL YA.. thanks for the tips.. how much dosage are we talking about the resveratrol? same with grape seed?

as for the ev oil.. i was adding them in to my shakes pretty regular at one time.. need to get back into it.. did not bother me as far as the taste..

Is this the reason you have stopped sending the nude photos?

It's okay if you are fat, Lats. I'll still love you. ;)

P.S. I agree with you on the niacin. My dad's cardiologist said to get the "regular" niacin. NOT the timed release. NOT the flush free.

Further reading backed this recommendation up fully.

Last edited:
NO.. I WONT LET YOU LOOK.. i am hideous.. beyond description........oh sure, when the light hits me just right and cascades down my torso there is still a hint of perfection.. just lurking beneath the surface.. but not yet my dear jethro.. not yet.. but soon.. you will see pure sex unbottled.. soooonnnn.....

Absolutely ibuprofen...no doubt in my mind at all on that one.

what i would add?

2 large tablespoons of EV olive oil a day (either in your protein drink which i think you might hate) or more likely in some kind of dip for yourself at dinner...olive oil and MRS Dash together...mixed up and then dip your steak/chicken or potatos in there as a dipping sauce or pour it onto your rice and mix it up. Make sure its all gone by end of the meal.

resveratrol in the morning with your morning supplements

grape seed extract at nite with your nitetime supplements

middle of the nite when you get up to urinate (4 ounces of red wine downed) then rinse your mouth with water (will put you back to sleep also)

fiber supplement wouldnt hurt

one red or pink grapefruit a day (to lower hematocrit as i remember you said it was rising) peel, and then cut it into smaller peices and put splenda on it and youll really like eating it with a fork....BUT you must note if you are taking any medications or supps that grapefruit could have an enhanced effect on (very important)

Would be nice to see these in the TP store...;)

BMJ

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HOO HOO'S ARE?? it is simply the most delectable confectionary known to man.. picture this ..(and try not to get erect) picture a ding dong that is shaped like a turd.. and inside of that turd is a creamy center.. AWESOME!! yeah.. i joke about my shitty diet but actually made pretty good gains over the last 25 years eating like..well normal :D i can honestly say if it was not for a steady supply of TrueProtein powders i would not have more than 80 grams a day..

HEY DANTE.. WAS GOING TO E MAIL YA.. thanks for the tips.. how much dosage are we talking about the resveratrol? same with grape seed?

as for the ev oil.. i was adding them in to my shakes pretty regular at one time.. need to get back into it.. did not bother me as far as the taste..

Shows you how much of a douche I am........Never had a hoo hoo.

But as tempting as you made it sound, I think it'll be awhile before I have one.

flex it is best to avoid them.. for even one hoo hoo will lead to a terrible addiction.. you will soon have cholest and fats in your blood i.e. LATS.. AND THE INABILITY TO BUTTON JEANS.. that one just happened.. :eek:

ALT, although not as present in muscle cells as AST, is still present to some extent. Also, ALT has a much longer halflife in the body, so consistent, hard workouts build levels up over time. On several occasions I have had both AST and ALT elevated by workouts, taken 2-3 days off, retested, and shown completely normal levels (mid range normal, not high normal). ALT halflife is about 2.5-3 days, AST is around 1-1.5 days.

I'm guessing your AST was at least high normal?

you could go on prescription gemfibrozil for you high trig levels...that if you want to do the rx route.

dante hit it with evoo...oh and its good in protein shakes if you buy the light tasting evoo...its available in organic and all that goodness as well...oatmeal too...heres to heart health buddy

no no.. my alt was very high.. normal range is 10-47.. i was 101.. if i was high normal i could think the workouts like you stated.. but i had not worked out in a month and a half prior.. but was nursing a elbow issue.. take anti inflams.. like phil stated i am sure it was the anti inflams but will re test in two weeks..

mike.. i thought of that after i looked it up.. but i am really going to clean up the diet.. i am 43.. need to address this now than later.. going to cut fast food down to once a week.. and really cut back on the simple sugars.. will re test in a few months and see what happens..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws