YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much does a good personal trainer cost?

rumbletumble

Registered
I've found a trainer that I want to train with, but his pricing in my opinion is too high; what does a good personal trainer cost per hour in your neck of the woods? Here is what he offers, 1 month=16 sessions=4 times per week at $880.00 per month, which is $55.00 per session. He has his own gym, and all he does is train his clients, its not a gym where everyone can workout in. What do you all think about his pricing and do you think I could do any hagling with him to get him to come down on his price? Thanks-rt...

$55 per an hour session is not overpriced for a good trainer. You can find cheaper but if you find something a lot cheaper than that it is most likely not going to be a very good trainer....

I've found a trainer that I want to train with, but his pricing in my opinion is too high; what does a good personal trainer cost per hour in your neck of the woods? Here is what he offers, 1 month=16 sessions=4 times per week at $880.00 per month, which is $55.00 per session. He has his own gym, and all he does is train his clients, its not a gym where everyone can workout in. What do you all think about his pricing and do you think I could do any hagling with him to get him to come down on his price? Thanks-rt...

In some places of the states that could be a fair price, but for some areas it's too pricey. If you don't mind me asking where abouts are you from?

Is he well spoken of by others? Have you seen any other clients for references? He could be worth the $55 per session but then again,,maybe not. Check out all of his qualifications.

Phil from this board is as good as they come. Looking to hire him myself after the first of the year if I can FINALLY ever get my finances right.

i would ask for a better package deal.... 55$ per session on a 16 session package is high in my opinion....if your buying individual sessions, then i guess you have no choice. I would be happy if i was that trainer

I believe in life that you get what you pay for and that looking for a bargain in a service industry can very often prove to be false economy.

My trainers are charged out at anything from £80-£180/hour here in London.

The average club trainer charges about £45 and typically is there to count your reps and time you on the treadmill.

Independent trainers usually charge between £50-£75.

Phil from this board is as good as they come. Looking to hire him myself after the first of the year if I can FINALLY ever get my finances right.

Go with Phil he is always around and from what I have seen always available and honest to his clients. Good luck why spend more when you have a pro here that is affordable and knows what it takes. MM

i charge 75$ per session.......not by the hour
although sessions almost always go over an hour

they usally beg me to stop

:cool:

You can ask about a discount but this isn't your regular run of mill personal training that many are used to by what you've said. It sounds like you get real exclusive one on one in a private gym...dependent on the quality of equipment and if this person has some successes you know of or he can show you...and dependent on ur goal and experience...this may be great deal. There is a similar facility that I know of in Canada that charges 80.00 hr and have proven successes...and you can't always get them to take you on...so I guess you have to evaluate everything like stated above and make a decision

Go with Phil he is always around and from what I have seen always available and honest to his clients. Good luck why spend more when you have a pro here that is affordable and knows what it takes. MM
I am really thinking about it now working something out with phil any idea on how does he charge i prefer to spend my money with phil on this board.

I am really thinking about it now working something out with phil any idea on how does he charge i prefer to spend my money with phil on this board.
$250 for one yr and it will be the best $250 you will spend.

Alex Azarian charge 250 bucks a year. If you go to his site you will see some wicked transformation. www.prepbyalex.com

Trainers

55 hr is about right. Especially private. I also second Alex, he's the man!!!

Cheap!

For in house sessions, I charge $50.00 but that is for 30 minutes. I am suprised that people can make a living charging less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131