over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OK I am not a (research) peptide guy-but who has tried this-

Look in the peptides forum there is a hole thread on it. it has my interest peaked that's for sure.

I think Phil is using this perhaps he could chime in....... and btw Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you brother.

Massive

Follistatin-I see it mentioned a lot-lately.

Follistatin Genes Strengthen Muscles in Monkeys | Quest Magazine Online

Follistatin Gene Delivery Enhances Muscle Growth and Strength in Nonhuman Primates ? Sci TM

Who has tried it and who has gotten results-same with any of the myostatin blockers that have been around for a long time.

EDED is using follistatin....EDED is PROBABLY....well, IS a SUPER GENIUS...and a research chemist....he maps/charts everything........he is salivating over the follistatin and myostatin.......he loves it.........talk to Magnum also. Check out my prices at my site........I want to make it affordable for all

ahhahh

i think i make it sound smart, youve seen me in person,,,mostly grunts and loud yells to communicate

Massive, from some results reported by MYO 029 users, compared to follistatin its very different and from 125 to 75 bucks drop in price, might as well try, cheaper than lr3

and we know lr3 is cosmetic and no real growth per se. i mean its good i like it but its totally different.

I am done with rHGH,,,just going to use folli and grf/ghrp

also some fear follistatin and cancer, well if someone can find a study that shows how isoform 344/315aa caused cancer in any animal subjects to in vitro studies, we would all be interested,,,i dont think ive seen any.

specifically 344/315aa isoform.

cancer,,,,what about massive doses of HGH, and same fear of lr3 and cancer too...i didnt use lr3 for years for that reason so i can see where people may hesitate but its a solid product and nothing like it out there so far.

if it is good enough to be used as a reagent in univeristy then the batch they have must be damn pure.

also i see no red welts or any localized reaction like some of these crappy generic GH (i would be very scared of those :rolleyes: ) so become a believer yourself.

ive been off since last thursday, strength, endurance are still remaining but i notice vascularity and the hardness (200mcg to 100mcg per day it was like dry androgen like feel) are not as noticeable.

I also believe if follistatin be thought as a key master and myostat is a gate keeper LOL,,,,we are achieving real growth from many different angles, making AAS, GH, and other tools to be used less and more effective....compare that to straight high dose slin/gh/aas for years

it really feels like what others describe primo, var, and those 'mild' and yet 'solid' gains they talk about,,,without the usual steroid sides.

at higher than 50mcg where weight78 and i noticed at 200mcg and up, you get this energy i dont know how to describe it, feels really good,,nice driven alert feel,,,that could be just me and weight im not sure,

so far, all positive results from other users right? and no negatives

i was afraid of any inflammation issues or other things since studies show dual faces of these peps at certain organs it can be inflammatory marker (marker,,,not the cause) and some organs it acts to be anit inflammatory

my sore inject spots are no longer issues, i think i had mild wrist pain but went away. i noticed acne. but i am about get MORE (phil you must be busy lol) and will confirm everything i have ssaid

i plan on taking weekly pics up to 8 weeks and post them here,,,im sure some aholes will still talk crap,,oh well F 'em lol.

Thanks for the feedback...I will await the visual and physical results before I pass judgement.

As far as articles and research stuff...blaaaah-that's just the way I am -even if we had clinical human data it wouldn't apply to us for the most part.

I don't hold a grain of salt to most of it.

I was contacted by a friend who is an elite competitive bb'er who is giving it a 6 week run so I will be like EF Hutton and listen to what he says and others that provides pics and logs like EDED.

awesome, im excited to hear your feedback and critique.... whatever the results maybe hahah done two novice class competitions so anything from a fellow bb i welcome.

thank you and we should definitely keep posting on everything we see and hear

Are you taking this with myostatin or without?

I only ask because this is the first I have heard of this peptide and looking to order from phil soon. Also is it mixed with bac water or aa like IGF?

EDIT: Found what I was looking for.

Last edited:
well this will be really interesting studies on these products. ... I will be following along to...

do you guys think that this is something that will really catch on...and be more popular than say, HGH and slin for massive muscle gains ...or the gains not as noticable as those products...What about these products and AAS together...??? Huge gains in mass and strengh ?

Or this and gh together?

Last edited:
well this will be really interesting studies on these products. ... I will be following along to...

do you guys think that this is something that will really catch on...and be more popular than say, HGH and slin for massive muscle gains ...or the gains not as noticable as those products...What about these products and AAS together...??? Huge gains in mass and strengh ?

Each year it seems -now even more frequently- a new growth factor comes out that someone has read a paper on or is sorting through the SIGMA catalog.

I won't comment on purity or potency, but all I can say is nothing beats the model T basics Testosterone, Insulin, and Growth Hormone.
IGF-1 NEVER lived up to the hype, as they were touting it to revolutionize bodybuilding. Standard GH and insulin have changed the face of bodybuilding more than any other supplements combined in the last 15 years.

That's why I asked for feedback, as that's the sign if it works or not in the real world.

Looking forward to seeing people's gains.

i agree G,

like evolution though,,,advancing forward, be it trying out all of them from sigma catalog or not,,,shot gun approach welll educated shot gun approach we will land on a target that many years from now we will say the samething about how the next new thing changed all.

hmmmm,,,i dont like lazy fat people though,,, if they look fantastic eating :spam: using something like AAV folli in near future,,,i will look for another hobby lol

Each year it seems -now even more frequently- a new growth factor comes out that someone has read a paper on or is sorting through the SIGMA catalog.

I won't comment on purity or potency, but all I can say is nothing beats the model T basics Testosterone, Insulin, and Growth Hormone.
IGF-1 NEVER lived up to the hype, as they were touting it to revolutionize bodybuilding. Standard GH and insulin have changed the face of bodybuilding more than any other supplements combined in the last 15 years.

That's why I asked for feedback, as that's the sign if it works or not in the real world.

Looking forward to seeing people's gains.
Agree 100% Time will tell. I don't believe the hype. Been in the game a long time. Im a skeptic. GH. slin, and tes. Prove me wrong please.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws