over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp-6&2 & hexarelin&cjc1293

mature muscle

Registered
Can someone point out the differences in these peps. they all seem to do the same thing.

MM. Ghrp2,6,hex, and ipamorelin are all ghrp's. They are all growth hormone releasing peptides. They all do the same thing. Hex is the strongest but down regulates fast and raises cortisol and prolactin. Ghrp2 is next strongest then 6. 6 will increase appetite. Ipamorelin is similar to 6 in strength it also won't down regulate so it's my favorite. Cjc1293 is a ghrh. Growth hormone releasing hormone. Mod grf is my favorite but there is also cjc1295. If you use a ghrp/ghrh combo you will get significant spikes in gh. They are best used in combination. The ghrp's can all be used and mixed around. Very good peptides.

MM. Ghrp2,6,hex, and ipamorelin are all ghrp's. They are all growth hormone releasing peptides. They all do the same thing. Hex is the strongest but down regulates fast and raises cortisol and prolactin. Ghrp2 is next strongest then 6. 6 will increase appetite. Ipamorelin is similar to 6 in strength it also won't down regulate so it's my favorite. Cjc1293 is a ghrh. Growth hormone releasing hormone. Mod grf is my favorite but there is also cjc1295. If you use a ghrp/ghrh combo you will get significant spikes in gh. They are best used in combination. The ghrp's can all be used and mixed around. Very good peptides.
Thanks that helped. many chiouses that seem very similar

^^^Some people respond different to all of these so look at benefits/sides of each and decide which looks best for your goals and give it a try. It's a good idea to try all of them as some may not work well or cause sides. They should all work great. I have a friend who loves hex. He uses it solo and with ghrh but can't get enough. One more thing. Ghrh w dac will keep gh levels elevated for days at a time then throw in ghrp and will cause a spike. This is not my preferred method. I prefer no dac(drug affinity complex).

^^^Some people respond different to all of these so look at benefits/sides of each and decide which looks best for your goals and give it a try. It's a good idea to try all of them as some may not work well or cause sides. They should all work great. I have a friend who loves hex. He uses it solo and with ghrh but can't get enough. One more thing. Ghrh w dac will keep gh levels elevated for days at a time then throw in ghrp and will cause a spike. This is not my preferred method. I prefer no dac(drug affinity complex).
I may try the hex they say it does not cause the huger issues as ghrp-6 i dont have any trouble being hungry.

GHRP-6 makes me STARVE minutes after taking it.......I am selling the all at affordable prices on my site.........so I can stay on year round

Plus 2 Phil! I go hypo almost instantly so I save my GHRP-2 when I need to eat a little more and GHRP-6 for when my rat is bulking research project!

I am buying stock in Ipamorelin, all of the benefit's of the aboved mentioned without having to carry around a cooler like Kovacs used to do back in the day! lol

i like GHRP-2 and Ipa personally. GHRP-6 feels strong but i am already hungry enough as it is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear