over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and control birth pills

neverheard

BC will make women fat. lower metabolism

GH will burn fat

it may not cause enough GNRH to have LH/FSH kicking to cause normal production of egg

doubtful.

HGH cuts the effect of birth control pills???

Nope..... but if you plan on dieting while on the HGH that can mess with your menstrual cycle and actually make you temporarily infertile for a while though.

Whenever my g/f does contest prep this happens - but to clarify, she's on GH full year, and when she's done her contest-prep/the rebound her menstruation cycles return to normal.

-VM

Nope..... but if you plan on dieting while on the HGH that can mess with your menstrual cycle and actually make you temporarily infertile for a while though.

Whenever my g/f does contest prep this happens - but to clarify, she's on GH full year, and when she's done her contest-prep/the rebound her menstruation cycles return to normal.

-VM

yes, cuz you cant develope a human being while sub calorie state

cool huh?

thanks for the real life info. Dont think alot of people know that.

yes, cuz you cant develope a human being while sub calorie state

cool huh?

thanks for the real life info. Dont think alot of people know that.

Actually I've read in medical journals before that malnourished women can actually still give birth in certain situations. I believe the article was referencing young-women (ages 15-19) in Central Africa, and how they don't even have the proper nutrients to support their own body's functional needs; yet they are still able to conceive - it all has to do with the onset of puberty, and the subsequent levels of active sex-hormones in the individual.

In addition, I think a lot of people get HGH confused with AAS and women. Now the use of anabolic/androgenic compounds with women will truly stop ALL menstruation. (IE) anavar.

Peace :headbang:

-VM

Actually I've read in medical journals before that malnourished women can actually still give birth in certain situations. I believe the article was referencing young-women (ages 15-19) in Central Africa, and how they don't even have the proper nutrients to support their own body's functional needs; yet they are still able to conceive - it all has to do with the onset of puberty, and the subsequent levels of active sex-hormones in the individual. In addition, I think a lot of people get HGH confused with AAS and women. Now the use of anabolic/androgenic compounds with women will truly stop ALL menstruation. (IE) anavar.

-VM

wow,,,,fertile age eh? survival mech is awesome

hey you know what exo estrogen aka BC is doing? ;) same shutdown....the 'blood' is fake, not the real lining breaking down. they have lowered lh/fsh.

so women are on steroids how terrible!!! ahhahah

wow,,,,fertile age eh? survival mech is awesome

hey you know what exo estrogen aka BC is doing? ;) same shutdown....the 'blood' is fake, not the real lining breaking down. they have lowered lh/fsh.

so women are on steroids how terrible!!! ahhahah

haha, well that's a very cynical way of viewing it but yes.

From an obscure perspective one could even argue that women using BC are using androgens because technically a lot of birth-control pills actually greatly impact one's progesterone levels.

-VM

Actually I've read in medical journals before that malnourished women can actually still give birth in certain situations. I believe the article was referencing young-women (ages 15-19) in Central Africa, and how they don't even have the proper nutrients to support their own body's functional needs; yet they are still able to conceive - it all has to do with the onset of puberty, and the subsequent levels of active sex-hormones in the individual.

In addition, I think a lot of people get HGH confused with AAS and women. Now the use of anabolic/androgenic compounds with women will truly stop ALL menstruation. (IE) anavar.

-VM

so when people ask if aas will mess with BC, i usually think it would actually do more of what BC is doing, stopping ovulation. Yeah she may miss 'period' but shes kinda screwd with hormonal dysfunction from BC alone anyways,,,in a cynical way lol but sometimes its good to see it that way when someone is worreid about AAS/BC ,,,overthinking should be simplified. so do you agree with taht?

also as long as the lady is not doing hcg diet or any GNRH or LH pumping chem with her BC regimen,,,,should be okay right?

for future reference, we get alot of these questions on the boards

so when people ask if aas will mess with BC, i usually think it would actually do more of what BC is doing, stopping ovulation. Yeah she may miss 'period' but shes kinda screwd with hormonal dysfunction from BC alone anyways,,,in a cynical way lol but sometimes its good to see it that way when someone is worreid about AAS/BC ,,,overthinking should be simplified. so do you agree with taht?

Meh - I sort of agree with that. One has to keep in mind that birth control only targets sex hormones in women that are already much higher then a male's levels would be for those hormones at homeostasis.

That said, I do agree with what you wrote about hormone dysfunction, and that is a truth many women don't realize. BC, because of the prolonged nature of the product, can actually shutdown fertility in women temporarily AFTER they have discontinued the medication. Some doctors will cite up to 6 months post-discontinuation for menstrual cycles to return to "normal" b/c of hormone-imbalance.

also as long as the lady is not doing hcg diet or any GNRH or LH pumping chem with her BC regimen,,,,should be okay right?

LOL.... I have no f*cking clue why a woman would ever want to raise her LH levels though (I'm assuming you're talking about HCG here??? which BTW isn't synthetic LH, but rather just mimics it's function)... but no I wouldn't suggest using it ever, let alone on BC - all drugs have interacts.

for future reference, we get alot of these questions on the boards

Word up. No probs..

-VM

well put

oh it is sad when you talk to some who are on BC and complain about inability to lose weight,

then you try to explain but they wont listen cuz im not a OBGYN lol,,,then its no longer sad anymore and its funny.

especially fat around the legs.

ah well...what can we do...damn pharma commercials and doctors pushing stuff.

yeahh hcg diet,its popular i think that will F with BC for sure.

yes HCG is one subunit of heterodimer (LH or FSH)

So when a woman is on BC does it have the same shutdown effect (feedback mechanism) similar to when we males take exogenous test??
Meaning, if she is on BC it shuts her estro/progest production? My girl is on "Trinessa" and wants to do something to get leaner...she is pretty lean now and works out 6 days a wk and eats pretty well currently...I have dieted many women but the question always comes up...what about birth control? She is holding fat in her hips and thighs but abs are visible and arms are vascular so seems to be obvious female fat deposits due to elevated estro/progest levels from BC...

I have taken many women off it (to be on stage 6 mos later) but I don't think that should be necessary just to get "beach lean" as we don't want her at single digit bodyfat levels...

She is on BC as mentioned, an SSRI (Lexapro) and adderal.
Probably won't use stims in combo with adderal (ie no clen) but considering:
--> anavar at 2.5mg 1-2x a day, gh 1 iu a day (5 days a wk) and a diet (not as hard as the competition diets I put together)...var will only run for 60 days...gh for 5-7 months.
She has never taken anything before so want to keep doses LOW and side effects next to nothing...

Any feedback? We don't want to take her off the BC or the adderal or the SSRI but the effects of those on var and gh use as well as whether it will be effective with that BC is where I get confused in regards to interaction...:confused:

So when a woman is on BC does it have the same shutdown effect (feedback mechanism) similar to when we males take exogenous test??
Meaning, if she is on BC it shuts her estro/progest production? My girl is on "Trinessa" and wants to do something to get leaner...she is pretty lean now and works out 6 days a wk and eats pretty well currently...I have dieted many women but the question always comes up...what about birth control? She is holding fat in her hips and thighs but abs are visible and arms are vascular so seems to be obvious female fat deposits due to elevated estro/progest levels from BC...

I have taken many women off it (to be on stage 6 mos later) but I don't think that should be necessary just to get "beach lean" as we don't want her at single digit bodyfat levels...

She is on BC as mentioned, an SSRI (Lexapro) and adderal.
Probably won't use stims in combo with adderal (ie no clen) but considering:
--> anavar at 2.5mg 1-2x a day, gh 1 iu a day (5 days a wk) and a diet (not as hard as the competition diets I put together)...var will only run for 60 days...gh for 5-7 months.
She has never taken anything before so want to keep doses LOW and side effects next to nothing...

Any feedback? We don't want to take her off the BC or the adderal or the SSRI but the effects of those on var and gh use as well as whether it will be effective with that BC is where I get confused in regards to interaction...:confused:

The Birth Control and the SSRI could be causing her to remain some excess fat storage in the areas you mentioned. Although, I'm not 100% but I believe that SSRI might be also prescribed as an anti-obesity drug...

In any case, the adderal is an appetite suppressant, and you're indeed correct that you should not be using clen along side it.

IMO what you need to look into is a little T3. It's catabolic so your g/f will lose a bit of muscle, but who the f*ck cares, unless she's competing (which she obviously isn't..)

Hope that helped bud..

-VM

The Birth Control and the SSRI could be causing her to remain some excess fat storage in the areas you mentioned. Although, I'm not 100% but I believe that SSRI might be also prescribed as an anti-obesity drug...

In any case, the adderal is an appetite suppressant, and you're indeed correct that you should not be using clen along side it.

IMO what you need to look into is a little T3. It's catabolic so your g/f will lose a bit of muscle, but who the f*ck cares, unless she's competing (which she obviously isn't..)

Hope that helped bud..

-VM

Thanks. Not a huge fan of T3 for myself or clients but it's under consideration. :)
She will not be competing (done with dating those types...ugh) but I do want her to keep her muscle...she has amazing ass/legs and Im a HUGE fan but just need to harden up some. She won't stop the birth control so that's fine but estro/progest will cause a little more fat storage in her legs which is the issue...
I think I will go forward with 1iu gh every night or morn and 2.5mg of anavar for a while...see where that leads...I don't want to combine ANY stims and her ADD meds...have read some places where it is ok but it doesn't make sense to do it and since she does a LOT of high intensity cardio I don't want her heart racing and causing problems...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner