YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bro science regarding "HGH"? dosing times?

strongrhino

Banned
Why on all of the inserts for Humatrope, Somatatrope, and Genotropin- the most prevelant pharma grade U.S. HGH prescribed- does it say to dose prior to bed and most of us dose first thing in morning. I do. Most of you do from what I read. So whats your take on this? Am or are "we" missing something? Even the studies in the NE Medical journal specify evening jabs- which is what their study is based upon. So what up?

I've heard many people take it at night...I've also been told that if you do 3 iu's or less per day, take it in the morning...4 iu's or more split it up into 2 doses, one in the morining, and one at bed time...honeslty I dont know if it makes a huge difference...

I've heard many people take it at night...I've also been told that if you do 3 iu's or less per day, take it in the morning...4 iu's or more split it up into 2 doses, one in the morining, and one at bed time...honeslty I dont know if it makes a huge difference...

Ya I split it 2 morning 2 lunch post workout. But..Most studies are all pre sleep. Most national and pro level and pro athletes jab fasting state in Am which makes scientific little sense since your IGF doesnt peak for 3-5 hours anyway. Maybe it really does not matter as long as you are consistant. But they all do specify prior to bed.

GH rises at night right? they are probably trying to be 'safe' for their patients mmicking the natural rhythm

and GH causes lethargy and sleepiness from faster t4 t3 conversion and IMO we experience hypothyroid symptoms (carpeltunnel, bloat, lethargy so forth) but highly dose dependent of course

if you are using drugs to make muscles you shouldnt read patients guide to any 'anabolic' substances

that goes for science journal studies too.

GH rises at night right? they are probably trying to be 'safe' for their patients mmicking the natural rhythm

and GH causes lethargy and sleepiness from faster t4 t3 conversion and IMO we experience hypothyroid symptoms (carpeltunnel, bloat, lethargy so forth) but highly dose dependent of course

Here ya bro but I never get "tired" at all on that. Maybe some do. Maybe I will experiment on pre sleep dosing 4 at once see what up. Maybe ill wake up with more wood- if thats possible for a 42 yr old!

Well Ive done all different ways, (no more than 4 iu's, cant afford more) split, all at once, pre bed, pre breakfest, ect, ect...to me it makes no difference...I notice the effects anyway I take it...

Chris I agree. I split but ...if i can save a pin and time involved I may just go that route. Just get it in...

Here ya bro but I never get "tired" at all on that. Maybe some do. Maybe I will experiment on pre sleep dosing 4 at once see what up. Maybe ill wake up with more wood- if thats possible for a 42 yr old!

seems like everyone around that age love that protocol at prebed.

dont think you will miss out the growth if you dont shoot post workout, so im sure you will like it this way too.

lucky you dont get tired,,,must have strong rhino thyroid hhahah

seems like everyone around that age love that protocol at prebed.

dont think you will miss out the growth if you dont shoot post workout, so im sure you will like it this way too.

lucky you dont get tired,,,must have strong rhino thyroid hhahah

Funnny Bro! Imma give it a roll starting tomorrow night. Half asleep first thing in AM anyway. Miss the stopper half the time I wake up at 430.

I do it IM PWO with my PWO shake. I've done it at night, done it in the am, split the doses, etc. The thought process for taking at night before bed is that your body produces more GH while sleeping; the thought process for taking it in the am is GH levels are lowest in am, the thought process for taking it PWO is well, my own experience.

Why on all of the inserts for Humatrope, Somatatrope, and Genotropin- the most prevelant pharma grade U.S. HGH prescribed- does it say to dose prior to bed and most of us dose first thing in morning. I do. Most of you do from what I read. So whats your take on this? Am or are "we" missing something? Even the studies in the NE Medical journal specify evening jabs- which is what their study is based upon. So what up?

Its because prescribed GH is for people that are not producing their own at night which is the difference between most of us and people that are prescribed. So most of us take ours during the day in hopes that we will still have some of our own natural production at night

well at 42 im not producing as much. Some- but around half of a 20 year old and it sadly decreases quickly from there.

yeah I saw that after I replied, due to your age I don't see why you couldnt start dosing at night. Or you could stay with your current protocol and add some ghrp's at bedtime to increase your own natural production which is what I have been thinking about trying out myself....

I do it IM PWO with my PWO shake. I've done it at night, done it in the am, split the doses, etc. The thought process for taking at night before bed is that your body produces more GH while sleeping; the thought process for taking it in the am is GH levels are lowest in am, the thought process for taking it PWO is well, my own experience.

I always did it PWO too, along with slin. I felt like you if take it at night that it might shut down the normal production you have at night so that would be counterproductive. That feeling though is not based on any science, just my guess. I thought perhaps that by not taking it at night I could allow my own pituitary to output its own natural GH. It might be the case though, much like when you take steroids, that the body shuts down its own natural HGH? Ive never seen any studies on that.

how much do you think your body produces at night?

honetly? if you taking 4iu or more i doubt "disturbing" the natural pulse is gonna matter once you surpass a certain iu dosage

and i think that for longevity, ed administration is good but for growth i think it needs to be used in higher doses and in a less pragnized fashion..

once a week , 3x a week....i cant see trickle feeding gh is gonna cause growth or mimick the puberty growth phase that we should be trying to mimik...

eded...i read and talked to you under my other handle before...you are vert knowledgeable....
im jsut adding my .02 in here.....

how much do you think your body produces at night?

honetly? if you taking 4iu or more i doubt "disturbing" the natural pulse is gonna matter once you surpass a certain iu dosage

and i think that for longevity, ed administration is good but for growth i think it needs to be used in higher doses and in a less pragnized fashion..

once a week , 3x a week....i cant see trickle feeding gh is gonna cause growth or mimick the puberty growth phase that we should be trying to mimik...

eded...i read and talked to you under my other handle before...you are vert knowledgeable....
im jsut adding my .02 in here.....

thanks, who are you? lol j/k no need to :)

yes, once we use anything for bb purpose alot of things dont apply to us.

i almost posted a study on test/cort rhythm and when to train,,the study said late afternoon caused better growth and they were curious since test is the highest in the morning, but they concluded that cort is high to so its like negated. they said do diferent exericse that an indivicual gets the biggest spike in test post workout be it high volume, high intensity etc. BUT,,,,if im on grams of shit and its loooong acting,,,what rhythm? so i didnt post that ahhahahahah

same thing here, if one uses 10iu or whatever of GH. rhythm is out, play with to see what makes you feel and grow the best...i would apt for 'feeling good' first then growing second, because IME walking zombie lean and vascular dont mean much if i cant enjoy or thinkg alive ahahhaha If one gets no sides like that then no reason to change protcol of what works for you. happy growth everyone and StrongR let us know if you feel better with pre bed shot?

oh also someone thought that pre bed shot increases GH>>>igf/mgf production later in the cascade, now you have liberated fatty acids,,,comes to the morning, once the person moves around/works out or at work, those things will be burnt. so....either way will work? maybe GH pre bed is more for fatlss and post GH with slin is for more growth (from infromation at dat's board, referencing out of respect)

I always did it PWO too, along with slin. I felt like you if take it at night that it might shut down the normal production you have at night so that would be counterproductive. That feeling though is not based on any science, just my guess. I thought perhaps that by not taking it at night I could allow my own pituitary to output its own natural GH. It might be the case though, much like when you take steroids, that the body shuts down its own natural HGH? Ive never seen any studies on that.

I never tried it post workout...but alot of people like ti this way...IDK ....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear