over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sinfuls Follistatin log

sinfulimages

Registered
Folli log.

Back story.
Been training hard since May 27th of 2010. Oct 5th 2009 I was in a motorcycle crash that almost killed me. When I was cleared to train on May 27th 2010 I was 292lbs and 37% body fat. It was the biggest I have ever been in my life. Since then I have got down to 225 and 17.5% (as of this morning 01/05/11.) Weight and bf fluxuates a little depending on what I am eating. I train 2 on 1 off and am currently not doing cardio although I am thinking of changing this. I am also about to add a day of strong man training to my routine. Tire flip, sled pull, sled drag, sledge hammer swings. Things like that. Currently I am on week 6 of 800mg of test 600mg of deca and 2iu of gh nightly before bed.
Folli will be taken 50mcg upon waking. Breakfast 30 minutes later. Training 1 hour after that.

Day 1.
Back day.
Wide grip pull ups 10reps at body weight. 6 reps with a 45lb plate, 8 reps with a 25lb plate. Then 9 at body weight again.

Db rows. 105x10, 115x10, 125x10

Cable rows 225 for 10 2 sets, 270 for 10 one set

Tbar rows 2 plates for 10, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 10, 5 plates for 5.

bbrows superset with db pull overs 135 and 75 3 sets of 10.

Didnt feel anything different today. Didnt really expect to. I am assuming I wont see or feel anything for at least a month.

awesome, i will be reading, thanks for sharing

and sorry about the bike accident, my bro used to ride,,,luckily his wreckage was at the track so they all had the crew there.

anyways, what kind of diluent are you using? and at 1mg/ml? storage?

IM or subq?

thanks bro

awesome, i will be reading, thanks for sharing

and sorry about the bike accident, my bro used to ride,,,luckily his wreckage was at the track so they all had the crew there.

anyways, what kind of diluent are you using? and at 1mg/ml? storage?

IM or subq?

thanks bro

Subq.

I got the 1mg in a 2ml bottle. I actually filled it with 2ml bac water. Now that I just typed that I think I fucked up. Anyway I filled it with 2cc of back water so every 10 mark on my pin is 50mcg. I preloaded 5 pins and stuck them in the fridge and stuck the vial in the freezer.

My bike accident was because some asshole ran a stop sign leaving a gas station pulling across 3 lanes of traffic and clipping my front tire. Couldve been worse. Had he been a 10th of a second later he would have hit me dead on. I was doing 60.

yeah from my brother's experience, the roads are so dangerous, oil spots, to truck's tires blowin out on you etc....thats why he went to the track and still wrecked it ahhahah

nah, you didnt f up anything, so its 500mcg/ml so what lol

goodluck

yeah from my brother's experience, the roads are so dangerous, oil spots, to truck's tires blowin out on you etc....thats why he went to the track and still wrecked it ahhahah

nah, you didnt f up anything, so its 500mcg/ml so what lol

goodluck

If its 500mcg per ml then it means I am doing 100mcg a day and not 50. lol

Day 2.
Well I am hungry non stop today. Almost the same hunger feeling you get from ghrp-6 at a moderate dose. No training today. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Wow

Folli log.

Back story.
Been training hard since May 27th of 2010. Oct 5th 2009 I was in a motorcycle crash that almost killed me. When I was cleared to train on May 27th 2010 I was 292lbs and 37% body fat. It was the biggest I have ever been in my life. Since then I have got down to 225 and 17.5% (as of this morning 01/05/11.) Weight and bf fluxuates a little depending on what I am eating. I train 2 on 1 off and am currently not doing cardio although I am thinking of changing this. I am also about to add a day of strong man training to my routine. Tire flip, sled pull, sled drag, sledge hammer swings. Things like that. Currently I am on week 6 of 800mg of test 600mg of deca and 2iu of gh nightly before bed.
Folli will be taken 50mcg upon waking. Breakfast 30 minutes later. Training 1 hour after that.

Day 1.
Back day.
Wide grip pull ups 10reps at body weight. 6 reps with a 45lb plate, 8 reps with a 25lb plate. Then 9 at body weight again.

Db rows. 105x10, 115x10, 125x10

Cable rows 225 for 10 2 sets, 270 for 10 one set

Tbar rows 2 plates for 10, 3 plates for 10, 4 plates for 10, 5 plates for 5.

bbrows superset with db pull overs 135 and 75 3 sets of 10.

Didnt feel anything different today. Didnt really expect to. I am assuming I wont see or feel anything for at least a month.

Those are pretty serious doses you're on. My strength is way up on 350mg of test and 200mg deca.

How will you evaluate the effect of the Follistatin? I'm thinking of throwing this in at the end of my cycle and through PCT.

Eat some food man. I know you're testing it out but eat protein at least if you're feeling hungry...That w/green veg. and lemon water have been some good hunger curbs for myself. I say this because I think you are doing it for a diff. reason than actually competing(I think).

Those are pretty serious doses you're on. My strength is way up on 350mg of test and 200mg deca.

How will you evaluate the effect of the Follistatin? I'm thinking of throwing this in at the end of my cycle and through PCT.

I have been on and off for a very long time. This is the highest I have ever done dose wise.

Eat some food man. I know you're testing it out but eat protein at least if you're feeling hungry...That w/green veg. and lemon water have been some good hunger curbs for myself. I say this because I think you are doing it for a diff. reason than actually competing(I think).

Come on bro. You better believe I ate lol. You should know by now I am not afraid of food. I brought all my meals today and blew through them all minus my fish. Which I was about to eat and decided to go get some chicken wings instead lol.

After everything I have read on here I have learned that if my body is saying eat then eat. So far today I have had 12oz of egg whites. 6 whole eggs, 2 pieces of 15 grain bread, protein bar, protein shake, and like 12 boneless wings from buffalo wild wings. Not the greatest diet but it will do till I get off work. I have about 10 ounces of tilapia for my next meal.

Good to hear...Good for you man!:)

Also I should add I will never compete. If I was to compete in anything it would be strongman events locally just to experience it. Even though I would lose bad. lol

Appreciate you logging your experience with this stuff, for all of us. Will be following closely.

If its 500mcg per ml then it means I am doing 100mcg a day and not 50. lol

i apologize, but just wanna double check our math here,,,i think you are correct 50mcg per 10 iu shot

1mg/2ml = 500mcg/ml = 500mcg / 100 iu = 5 mcg/ iu = 50mcg/ 10 iu

yes? no? maybe?

otherwise it would be a sinful mathematical error lol

week 6 into test/deca,,,i think they are peaking now. have you ran a similar one at that dose with GH before? so you can tell the difference?

i would assume so but that was a good question by the other guy

Appreciate you logging your experience with this stuff, for all of us. Will be following closely.

Thanks

i apologize, but just wanna double check our math here,,,i think you are correct 50mcg per 10 iu shot

1mg/2ml = 500mcg/ml = 500mcg / 100 iu = 5 mcg/ iu = 50mcg/ 10 iu

yes? no? maybe?

otherwise it would be a sinful mathematical error lol

week 6 into test/deca,,,i think they are peaking now. have you ran a similar one at that dose with GH before? so you can tell the difference?

i would assume so but that was a good question by the other guy

Dude you are way smarter then me. So let me dummy this down.

My bottle says 1mg x 2ml on it. I assumed that it meant that the bottle could hold 2ml of water lol. I put 2ml of water into the vial. Filled my 100iu slin pin to the 10 mark. Should be 50mcg right?

And no this is the first time I have ever run deca and gh together. I have run test and gh together. Been on gh since may 2010. Got like 2 and a half kits left then switching to ghrp-6.

hahahah yeah 50mcg per 10 iu shot

i add 50 iu of Bwater to my 1mg folli,,,,its then 2mg/ml (total volume 0.5ml)

ive done 10mg/ml ghrp6 concentration too, so its okay either way more dilute or concentrate.d..within a reasonable range

you are fine i think,,,and im sure your cycle wont muddy up folli i dont think? since its not another AAS competiting for same.

thanks again for the log,,,now we are all set on the concentration lol

Thanks

Dude you are way smarter then me. So let me dummy this down.

My bottle says 1mg x 2ml on it. I assumed that it meant that the bottle could hold 2ml of water lol. I put 2ml of water into the vial. Filled my 100iu slin pin to the 10 mark. Should be 50mcg right?

And no this is the first time I have ever run deca and gh together. I have run test and gh together. Been on gh since may 2010. Got like 2 and a half kits left then switching to ghrp-6.

false! hahahah

like everyone i will just be reading this log bro, and i dont have anything to add other than that dilution scheme thing, its your log lets see this!

Day 3. Hunger is up. Strength seems a little up.

I have never done clean a presses. Up until this point I have always just done isolation type movements. The last two weeks on shoulder day I have tried clean and presses. I can do 135 no problem. Last week I did 155 for 3. Today I did 185 for 1. It was hard. Figured I would try 225 just to see how it went. I could not clean it. However I did put the bar on my cage. Loaded up 225 (my body weight) and was able to push press one rep. Which is a personal best for me standing. Seated with a slight incline my pr is 275 for 1.

So todays workout was
lbs x reps x sets
Dumbell presses sitting on a bench with no back. 50x10x1. 75x8x1 75x6x1
Clean press 135x6x1 185x1 225x0 failed 2 attempts
push press 225x1 just to see if I could.
side laterals 35x10x2 40x10x1
Rear raises 50x10x3
seated bb press 135x25x2
bbshrugs 135x20x1 225x15x1 315x10x1

All in all it was a good work out. Messing around with new things. Really want to get more into power lifting movements.

Tweaked my back pretty good yesterday. Today is arm day. Going to have to take it really easy out there.

Notice that this shit makes me crazy hungry starting about 3 hours after I take it.

Really hoping my back gets better today. Tomorrow is torture training as I like to call it and I dont want to have to skip it.

Forgot to add that I am 224.5 today and 17.6% body fat. I ate like a fucking elephant yesterday and lost half a pound.

Last edited:
I just destroyed arms. I normally get 8-10 reps with 2 plates doing dips. Today I got 12. Said fuck it. Threw another plate on the belt and got 7 personal record. I feel like a fucking beast right now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131