over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE THE BEST PEPS FOR FAT LOSE

I'm no expert but the HGH fragment is made to just target fat so I would say that one or CJC/ghrp6

I'm no expert but the HGH fragment is made to just target fat so I would say that one or CJC/ghrp6

From what I've read on these forums the hgh frag doesn't work very good alone. I think the best combo is:

A. modified grf 1-29 (also called cjc1295 w/o dac)

with

B. A ghrp (ghrp-2, ghrp-6 or ipamorelin)

I think throwing hgh frag in to the mix wouldn't hurt but I wouldn't expect to see great results running it solo.

I got much better fat lost from IGF1 Lr3 than GHRP/CJC or HGH Frag.

Would igf-1 lr3, cjc-1293 and ipamorelin would be a great stacks for fat lost?

Last edited:
Ostarine is a great addition to any research

Last edited:

Hrm, thats interesting... I also am looking for peptides with the most fat burning property's. Anyone have experience with HGH fragment 176-191? Supposedly all the fat-burning property's with none of the sides of hgh or other peps, sound too good...

I had great results from HGH frag, taken 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio. Way better results than I got from the much more expensive IGF LR3. Doing it on an empty stomach for both the frag and the cardio makes all the difference.

would Ipamorelin. fall into that category.

Yes; you will want to go with the IPA, you will not get the hunger issues you would get with GHRP 2 or 6. If you have to go GHRP, dont go with the 6. Go with GHRP 2, it gives a much stronger pulse and its a much tighter peptide. Ipamorelin will give you the same pulse as 6 without the cortisol and the big hunger. Skip CJC unless you go no DAC, you want Modified GRF1-29, there is a difference.

GH is great for fat loss which these peptides will provide you, if you're going for long term just one nightly dose will do. If you want to speed things up then go with the 3x100mcg every day. Put the Frag in once a day if you want to maximize.

Stay away from high carb/high fat diet especially half an hour before and after you pin as these foods will blunt the GH release in your system.

Just my two cents and as I'm in Mexico right now you're getting that in Pesos

Actually in my experience the frag 176 is a great peptide. I think the problem is that people simply arent using enough of it or arent using it correctly.

If you look on dats forum he talks about using between 1-2 mg per day. Remember most vials are only 5mg's so youre looking at 2 1/2 days per vial.

Generally he breaks it up in 4 doses of 250mcg to 500mcg per dose.

You must also be fasted when taking it. Do Not eat an hour before or two hours after taking it or you're really just wasting it.

So the people using 300mcg per day and not getting much results are simply not using enough or arent fasted when taking it. It only really effects fat loss for about 100 minutes after injection.

I've been researching with 750mcg AM/PM always on a fasted stomach of atleast 2 hours and its been working like magic. My subjects abs are more defined and its quite noticeable in only two weeks worth of use.

The only draw back for many folks would be the price at that high of a dosage but if you go with Phil or precision its really not that big of a nut for 30 days worth.

I'm also researching with the eli's at the same time and it seems to be a good combo.

Yes; you will want to go with the IPA, you will not get the hunger issues you would get with GHRP 2 or 6. If you have to go GHRP, dont go with the 6. Go with GHRP 2, it gives a much stronger pulse and its a much tighter peptide. Ipamorelin will give you the same pulse as 6 without the cortisol and the big hunger. Skip CJC unless you go no DAC, you want Modified GRF1-29, there is a difference.

GH is great for fat loss which these peptides will provide you, if you're going for long term just one nightly dose will do. If you want to speed things up then go with the 3x100mcg every day. Put the Frag in once a day if you want to maximize.

Stay away from high carb/high fat diet especially half an hour before and after you pin as these foods will blunt the GH release in your system.

Just my two cents and as I'm in Mexico right now you're getting that in Pesos
If you wanted to go long and slow with once a day what dose would you go with.

If you were just going to do it once, Id do at least 500mcg. And ensure like stated its fasted. If your worried about cost, use it on cardio days only. Thats how I used it was just on cardio days with fasted cardio.

If you wanted to go long and slow with once a day what dose would you go with.

I would go 30 min before bed. 100mcg everyday. 2mg bottle will last about 21 days Thats a great long term anti aging dose and you will hit your goals and see a difference in about 6 months.

At 3x a day at 100mcg per dose a 2mg vial will last me just under 7 days.
At 3x a day at 100mcg per dose a 5mg vial will last me 16 days.

So at once a day, you'll really be extending your vials. Or for quicker results just do the CJC/MOD GRF one time a day and do the IPA/GHRP-2 3x a day. You really only need the CJC/MOD (whichever you choose) once a day.

This will give you a very nice GH pulse and its pretty cost effective as well.

Read thru Dats Protocol and then try and get into his forum. I'm on there and to be honest its the cutting edge. The guy who posted before me on the Frag and his boom dosing along with fasting and taking his dose on an empty stomache is right on the money and knows what he's talking about.

I would go 30 min before bed. 100mcg everyday. 2mg bottle will last about 21 days Thats a great long term anti aging dose and you will hit your goals and see a difference in about 6 months.

At 3x a day at 100mcg per dose a 2mg vial will last me just under 7 days.
At 3x a day at 100mcg per dose a 5mg vial will last me 16 days.

So at once a day, you'll really be extending your vials. Or for quicker results just do the CJC/MOD GRF one time a day and do the IPA/GHRP-2 3x a day. You really only need the CJC/MOD (whichever you choose) once a day.

This will give you a very nice GH pulse and its pretty cost effective as well.

Read thru Dats Protocol and then try and get into his forum. I'm on there and to be honest its the cutting edge. The guy who posted before me on the Frag and his boom dosing along with fasting and taking his dose on an empty stomache is right on the money and knows what he's talking about.
Were do i start looking for dats protocol

Actually in my experience the frag 176 is a great peptide. I think the problem is that people simply arent using enough of it or arent using it correctly.

If you look on dats forum he talks about using between 1-2 mg per day. Remember most vials are only 5mg's so youre looking at 2 1/2 days per vial.

Generally he breaks it up in 4 doses of 250mcg to 500mcg per dose.

You must also be fasted when taking it. Do Not eat an hour before or two hours after taking it or you're really just wasting it.

So the people using 300mcg per day and not getting much results are simply not using enough or arent fasted when taking it. It only really effects fat loss for about 100 minutes after injection.

I've been researching with 750mcg AM/PM always on a fasted stomach of atleast 2 hours and its been working like magic. My subjects abs are more defined and its quite noticeable in only two weeks worth of use.

The only draw back for many folks would be the price at that high of a dosage but if you go with Phil or precision its really not that big of a nut for 30 days worth.

I'm also researching with the eli's at the same time and it seems to be a good combo.

Looks like we could be onto something here mature muscle, mabie a normal ghrp/ghrh regiment with the hgh frag before fasted cardio? I usually cant get quality cardio in while fasted is my problem.. always get about 1/2 of my normal run in before I run out of stamina...

Looks like we could be onto something here mature muscle, mabie a normal ghrp/ghrh regiment with the hgh frag before fasted cardio? I usually cant get quality cardio in while fasted is my problem.. always get about 1/2 of my normal run in before I run out of stamina...
Thats the hard part for myself I'm always eating or hungry.

Were do i start looking for dats protocol

Top of the Peptide Section is Dats Protocol. Skip the posts and just follow his research. This is the Bible of peptides, 99% of the info you get on any site is from this post. I followed Dr.John Chrisler/Chrysler from allthingsmale.com over to AM a couple of years back when Dat was over there. When he came here I jumped. PM is the most informed site you can go to today for Peptide Info. I go once and awhile to some old sites and to be honest; they're in the Dark Ages. When i saw the Doc and several pro team trainers working with Dats stuff; I started studying his research. Its spot on. But one can only know this if they take the time to do a little research. For me I just have to know the science behind anything I put in my body. His original post is a little dated as he even says when you click on it, there on to Mod GRF and Ipa instead of the cjc/ghrp split.

Get into his forum when you're done and you will find some tricks to help with the hunger.

Hexarelin all the way, highest dose, 2mg/kg, at least twice a day, like PWO and before bed and you'll surprised how much will help shed.. The heated up tingled flush feeling to follow after a dosing is like no other from my experiences... of course as a lot of research shows, and I can attest to, becoming desensitized after extended use up to 16 wks if I can recall, so just run for 8 wks on a restricted diet take 4 wks off to allow receptors to rebound then have another go at it. Definitely steer away from GHRP-6, even if you have the self control to fight the hunger stim effects, why bother putting yourself through the torture in the first place... Hex has absolute none what so ever..

Or if you want to do the GHRH/GRHP stack that is another option, it really just boils down to finances and availabilility...

I had great results from HGH frag, taken 30 minutes prior to fasted cardio. Way better results than I got from the much more expensive IGF LR3. Doing it on an empty stomach for both the frag and the cardio makes all the difference.

That's exactly what I am doing with the fragment the only difference I do it right before cardio, plus osta-gain and humanofort, first week and I can see some changes already, that's all I am right now, might look into stacking it with one more peptide, plus I'm going to start follistatin next week. God bless you bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws