over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? About pre-gyno surgery cycle

eyesin

Banned
Ive had gyno since puberty, im one of the lucky ones that it never went away. I just finished a cycle and of course it grew but that was to be expected and i had always planned to have it removed anyways.

My question is should I load up on some dbol tabs and try to put on some poundage before the surgery? I wont be able to workout my upper body for a few weeks at least. Or would I not lose that much?

I just dont wanna go into this thing and lose too much. I feel like i should do a small maybe oral cycle to put on some poundage before the surgery.

Any advice would be great, ill be scheduling the surgery based on what you guys suggest.

J

Dude you're gonna piss your dbol gains down the toilet anyway. Literally. Save it, have your surgery, get well, & you can be back in the gym tearing shit up in a few weeks.

Good luck bro

LOL not with the drainage sacks that he'll need to have attached to his nipples for a while.

-VM

this isnt 1975. the surgery has evolved. My buddy had it done 3 days ago and hes goin out tomorrow cause he feels so good. but says no way he can lift yet.

I too am in the same boat.

I have mine on 2nd feb...the consulatant advises to be off ALL meds and supplements 1months before the operation.

Will you still run AAs after your op?

I start by saying i have no experience, never had gyno problems that ai's didn't take care of, so this is purely speculation...but what you bros think...would it be a good idea for op to load some gh during the recovery period to kinda prime himself and his muscles and when his ready to train hit it hard with aas...or would it maybe increase the risk of a new gyno?

Correct me if I am wrong, didn't they use test to heal tissue back in the war days? I am not sure where I read that but it is worth doing some research.

I start by saying i have no experience, never had gyno problems that ai's didn't take care of, so this is purely speculation...but what you bros think...would it be a good idea for op to load some gh during the recovery period to kinda prime himself and his muscles and when his ready to train hit it hard with aas...or would it maybe increase the risk of a new gyno?

people use HGH and anavar for healing.And if the gland is removed gyno won't return ever.

Ive had gyno since puberty, im one of the lucky ones that it never went away. I just finished a cycle and of course it grew but that was to be expected and i had always planned to have it removed anyways.

My question is should I load up on some dbol tabs and try to put on some poundage before the surgery? I wont be able to workout my upper body for a few weeks at least. Or would I not lose that much?

I just dont wanna go into this thing and lose too much. I feel like i should do a small maybe oral cycle to put on some poundage before the surgery.

Any advice would be great, ill be scheduling the surgery based on what you guys suggest.

J

I would be off everything for surgery as AAS effects bleeding and clotting which effects the anesthesia..Low dose anavar and hgh to help heal and retain muscle mass.

what if you are on HRT can a person safely drop down to 100mg/week while the surgery occurs and afterwards for healing.

people use HGH and anavar for healing.And if the gland is removed gyno won't return ever.

the surgeon im going to removes the mammary glands, so that means i wont have to worry about gyno in the future? if that's the case Ill get the surgery then do a cycle after.

the surgeon im going to removes the mammary glands, so that means i wont have to worry about gyno in the future? if that's the case Ill get the surgery then do a cycle after.

Yes,when those glands are gone no more gyno ever again brother,but high estrogen has other negative effects besides gyno so don't let it get too high.

after the op then...what would you advise to use to help recovery...low dose test and var..say 250mg and 40mg var and hgh?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131