over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH protocol

thebiggest

Registered
hey guys im looking into using gh for fatloss. after reading quite a few of dats posts on the subject this is what ive come up with:

wake up: 2ius gh
meal consisting of protein and fats from eggs+egg whites

3 hours later: first carb meal (oatmeal+ flax seed powder for fiber and lower gi response)

3 hours after that: prewo meal consisting of low gi carbs and protein

post wo: low gi carbs and protein

2 hours post wo: 2iu gh (after this point all meals will be protein+fats and some fiber)

~6 hours later: casein+almond butter and flax seed powder; bedtime

so how does this look? any was to improve on this?

I would try soaking your flax seeds...they will make a gelatinous blob...then grind them up in food processor or blender...takes a few minutes...but they are much much more bioavailable.

Regarding your HGH question 2iu/twice a day is perfect. Diet is something you need to work on for you. First pin upon awakening, second post wo works best imo for fatloss.

matsuo, thanks for the suggestion i will try that out. as for my diet, its pretty good ive been on it for a while now and have been seeing very good results as far as fat loss goes.the diet info isnt really there because i have issues with my diet its there so i can get critiques on the timing of the gh with the meals. that being said, do you mean 2iu immediately pot wo? because i have my last carb meal post wo which would cause an insulin release and ive read that u want to administer the gh in periods of low insulin to maximize fat loss

matsuo, thanks for the suggestion i will try that out. as for my diet, its pretty good ive been on it for a while now and have been seeing very good results as far as fat loss goes.the diet info isnt really there because i have issues with my diet its there so i can get critiques on the timing of the gh with the meals. that being said, do you mean 2iu immediately pot wo? because i have my last carb meal post wo which would cause an insulin release and ive read that u want to administer the gh in periods of low insulin to maximize fat loss

First I did upon awakening- fasting
Second was sometime post workout pre meal in afternoon.
Now what Iam trying because im 42 is 4iu pre bed. But on the other protocol my fat melted from about 8% to 5% in 3 months. with same diet.

damn those are sick results now you got me really hyped up to start gh lol.

damn those are sick results now you got me really hyped up to start gh lol.

Did I mention my labs 3 hours post pin of 3iu showed IGF-1 just under 600? Ya should be psyched. Waiting to see what this pre bed protocol does. Just started that about a week or so. I can tell ya my BF dropped so fast and I hate to say I dont even do cardio.

Did I mention my labs 3 hours post pin of 3iu showed IGF-1 just under 600? Ya should be psyched. Waiting to see what this pre bed protocol does. Just started that about a week or so. I can tell ya my BF dropped so fast and I hate to say I dont even do cardio.

haha i dont do cardio either i hate it i much rather just eat less. im interested in your results of the pre bed protocol too u should keep a log

I do but dont really post so dam busy but after this month another blood test see what up. Really not looking to get above 600. Goal is to lower to 3iu prebed and stay up there. I believe this method will work. Still on 4 prebed and will lower to 3.75 then 3.5 etc etc...till I stay at 3.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear