YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bubbles in urine, but everything still ok?

dabeast75

Registered
Done enough research online and wanted to ask some bros on here for an opinion.

Kidney test (cyostatin C) showed everything perfectly normal.
My urine sample was also okay. No signs of protein or blood.

But I still have bubbles almost every time I pee!

It doesnt smell bad. Just quite a few bubbles - sometimes more, sometimes less. Hard to tell "froth" and bubbles apart. No cleaning chemicals in the water as far as I can tell.

I think I am going paranoid at this point. Don't bubbles always form when you pee into a hole filled with water???

Any opinions would be great. Or have I gone too deep into my head..?

:confused: :rolleyes: :banghead:

Too much protien is the only thing I know that will cause that. Had the same issue, ran test and my doc said way too much protien.

Been there my self.
Lots of reasons one of which is training **broken link removed**

What color is urine? Various synergistic reactions with supplements etc. will/can cause this intermittenly. If you UA was clean no worries man. Now if ya cant urinate or ya got blood then could be many things from stones to prostatitis. You said you urinalysis was clean. So no worries.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer hotnuts, but too much protein is def not the issue here. Not even taking protein shakes right now, and lots of veggies etc.

Cornelius, I appreciate the article, though I somehow can't access it in the region in which I am in. If training is one of the reasons for increased protein and therefore bubbles in urine then that would make sense of course.

Too much protien is the only thing I know that will cause that. Had the same issue, ran test and my doc said way too much protien.

hotnuts in a urine thread, nice

What color is urine? Various synergistic reactions with supplements etc. will/can cause this intermittenly. If you UA was clean no worries man. Now if ya cant urinate or ya got blood then could be many things from stones to prostatitis. You said you urinalysis was clean. So no worries.

Thanks strongrhino. Appreciate the comforting news.

My urine is usually slightly yellow, like straw. Sometimes a little lighter or darker depending on how much or how little I drink, or how long I hold it in. Like I mentioned my urine never smells bad, but odly when I take ALA and milk thistle it smells a little like amonia. I usually only get that when I eat asparagus.

Thanks for the answer hotnuts, but too much protein is def not the issue here. Not even taking protein shakes right now, and lots of veggies etc.

Cornelius, I appreciate the article, though I somehow can't access it in the region in which I am in. If training is one of the reasons for increased protein and therefore bubbles in urine then that would make sense of course.

Bro whats the issue here? Ya said your UA was clean? Its the combo of shit your taking. Bubbles dont mean shit unless your ua is bad. Chemical reactions. Thats all we are all we ingest and all we excrete. Some "react."

The article....
As a consequence of a short and exhaustive exercise, proteinuria increases due to haemoconcentration; proteins in urine increase from 40.4 ± 7.7 mg to mg 922.8 ± 19.1 and the A/G ratio in urine increases from 0.57 ± 0.01 to 1.54 ± 0.12, a value which is about the same as in plasma proteins.
Exercise proteinuria seems to be independent from pH and from modifications of lactic acid serum level; it is probably due to secretion of l-noradrenaline during exercise, as infusion of this substance induces the same changes as exercise.

So yes protein in urine can be normal for athletes.

Bro whats the issue here? Ya said your UA was clean? Its the combo of shit your taking. Bubbles dont mean shit unless your ua is bad. Chemical reactions. Thats all we are all we ingest and all we excrete. Some "react."

The issue is resolved bro, I appreciate your input. Yes my UA was all good, so no probs.

The article....
As a consequence of a short and exhaustive exercise, proteinuria increases due to haemoconcentration; proteins in urine increase from 40.4 ± 7.7 mg to mg 922.8 ± 19.1 and the A/G ratio in urine increases from 0.57 ± 0.01 to 1.54 ± 0.12, a value which is about the same as in plasma proteins.
Exercise proteinuria seems to be independent from pH and from modifications of lactic acid serum level; it is probably due to secretion of l-noradrenaline during exercise, as infusion of this substance induces the same changes as exercise.

He said his UA was normal. Proteinurea is one of the first things on strip. Sounds like hes worrying about nothing....

The article....

Thanks bro. That helps a lot. Peace.

He said his UA was normal. Proteinurea is one of the first things on strip. Sounds like hes worrying about nothing....

Sure but proteinurea is not a 24/7 thing, at least it is not when its not due to kidney damage........stress, exercise, cold temprature all cause transient proteinurea.

I have done extensive urine strip testing on my self and its amazing to see how exercise affects it....

My urine always foams, a ton. After getting freaked out, I got my Creatinine and BUN tested..

Creatinine- 1.3 in normal range
BUN- 16 in normal range
GFR was over 60

Still foam, 2 months later, did 3 UA's a day for a week. Im a nurse, so I would take a strip, piss in the bathroom and do it haha. Never had a positive for protein other than trace at times.

My doc is aware, said no worries.

Guys he stated his UA is WNL- no protein! so where are you getting that from? In my residency I did 1000's plus UA in the piss lab. Maybe he got nothing else to worry about or needs a tampon? After I fuck my bitch hard and cum in her I piss some bubbles. So? Time for a kidney transplant?

My urine always foams, a ton. After getting freaked out, I got my Creatinine and BUN tested..

Creatinine- 1.3 in normal range
BUN- 16 in normal range
GFR was over 60

Still foam, 2 months later, did 3 UA's a day for a week. Im a nurse, so I would take a strip, piss in the bathroom and do it haha. Never had a positive for protein other than trace at times.My doc is aware, said no worries.
Same besides once out of curiosity i checked during a workout, then there was protein present which corresponds to the research done. My creatinine has been between 1.3-1.5 since i was 19 (when i lose muscle it drops down when i gain it goes up)

Rhino people are just talking about their own experiences....

The article....

I wouldn't rely on this, proteinuria can b an indication of a serious kidney issue and needs to be addressed appropriately.

First, foam vs. bubbles. When urine hits the water at a reasonable velocity, medium to large sized bubbles will form as a matter of course. When you should be concerned is when foam, numerous small-miniscule bubbles, occurs. This foam will often rise an inch or more off the surface of the water.

There have been studies linking AAS to focal segmental glomeular sclerosis (FSGS), a kidney disease where the glomerulus are leaking protein and which can lead to kidney failure. It is unknown whether there is a causal link between AAS and FSGS, but the studies have shown that AAS will aggravate the condition. I have FSGS, and am on several medications to keep it under control. Since I get tested regularly, I have noticed an aggravation only when on larger doses of tren, but it goes back to "normal" (i.e., my baseline)after being off for several months.

Here is a link to the study:
Development of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis ... [J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010] - PubMed result

just wondering what it means when ur piss smells really strong? is it the food u eat or what the deal with that?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws