over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES (1, 3) IGF-1 "Grainy" look after reconstitution

gorilla2

Newbies
I reconstituted a vial of AO's DES 1,3 IGF-1 a few days ago using 2ml of .6% AA, removed the vacuum, tilted the vial, added the diluent, and rolled gently between my hands (etc).

The IGF-1 "cake" dissolved almost instantly when the first drop of AA running down the side of the vial came in contact with it.

So my issue is that even after refrigerating the reconstituted solution for a few days, the solution still has a grainy/gritty look to it. The solution is clear, but if I look closely, I see the gritty appearance. The particles (if that is what they are) aren't white; they are clear and uniform, almost like small granules of salt.

So...is the solution usuable as is (after adding BH2O to the loaded syringe prior to pinning)? If not, any suggestions for fixing the problem (more AA, etc), or is the vial worthless?

Thanks

I reconstituted a vial of AO's DES 1,3 IGF-1 a few days ago using 2ml of .6% AA, removed the vacuum, tilted the vial, added the diluent, and rolled gently between my hands (etc).

The IGF-1 "cake" dissolved almost instantly when the first drop of AA running down the side of the vial came in contact with it.

So my issue is that even after refrigerating the reconstituted solution for a few days, the solution still has a grainy/gritty look to it. The solution is clear, but if I look closely, I see the gritty appearance. The particles (if that is what they are) aren't white; they are clear and uniform, almost like small granules of salt.

So...is the solution usuable as is (after adding BH2O to the loaded syringe prior to pinning)? If not, any suggestions for fixing the problem (more AA, etc), or is the vial worthless?

Thanks

I'd contact Adam...I've used bacteriotatic water only and it works fine...only 1ml

My vial looked a little grainy for about twenty minutes. I didn't roll it, I just put it in the fridge. Then when I got it out a couple hours later, it looked as if I put a drop of oil in it. It just looked slightly oily through it. The next morning it was perfectly clear and everything looked great.

Thanks

Mine too. Don't worry u're fine.

Did u get it from AO? If so don't worry.
Just like Plang, i use bacteriotatic water & it's working fine.
U're g2g.

how long is it good for after reconstitution w/ bac water? ^^^^

DES IGF G2G with AO

I just tried the AO DES IGF because the place I had been getting from went out of business and I was little freaked out by some bros here stating that what they were selling was not what was on the labels...even though a few weeks prior they said they were G2G? But whatever. anyway i am usually am just a fly on the wall and just try and learn, and i don't post on the boards because i dont have the time but I noticed a BIG difference betwen the DES IGF i got from the company that had the king kong mascot (lol! that should been my first clue!) and the AO product. I had no issues with graininess (sp?) and the pumps were off the chain! I used to be into power lifting, but my joints and arteries need a change. The peptides seem like ahealthier option. I dont know how the DES will work out for me 3 months from now but after 2 weeks I have not lost any weight, but i have lost a lot of bodyfat (nothing scientific- just using the mirror). My body seems to be chaging big time right before my eyes and it a welcome change lol! Anyway, i just was really impressed and felt like throwing shout-out there way.

Thanks

I just tried the AO DES IGF because the place I had been getting from went out of business and I was little freaked out by some bros here stating that what they were selling was not what was on the labels...even though a few weeks prior they said they were G2G? But whatever. anyway i am usually am just a fly on the wall and just try and learn, and i don't post on the boards because i dont have the time but I noticed a BIG difference betwen the DES IGF i got from the company that had the king kong mascot (lol! that should been my first clue!) and the AO product. I had no issues with graininess (sp?) and the pumps were off the chain! I used to be into power lifting, but my joints and arteries need a change. The peptides seem like ahealthier option. I dont know how the DES will work out for me 3 months from now but after 2 weeks I have not lost any weight, but i have lost a lot of bodyfat (nothing scientific- just using the mirror). My body seems to be chaging big time right before my eyes and it a welcome change lol! Anyway, i just was really impressed and felt like throwing shout-out there way.

I know. I've tried AO products & they are good. Very good customer service.

U said IGF DES is good. Are u comparing it with LR3?
Have u tried LR3?

Des 3x per day

I actually use the Des 3x per day. 33mcg in the am first thing- 33mcg before workout and 33mcg after workout. I have used Lr3 in the past and liked it. it did not come from AO, but i liked it a lot. I just have seen changes in my body much faster then I did with Lr3. But my diet is a bit different and so is my training. But still I have never taken anything that has leaned me out while maintaining muscle like this does. Obviously as a power lifter this would not be the main weapon in my arsenal but now that I am training differently because I have to, this stuff has been a miracle for me!

I know. I've tried AO products & they are good. Very good customer service.

U said IGF DES is good. Are u comparing it with LR3?
Have u tried LR3?

the difference here is that you are using AA as if this is lr3

i doubt they make each vial differently lol, im sure its a big lot at a time,,,so i would question your diluent being different than Bwater.

Mine too. Don't worry u're fine.

Did u get it from AO? If so don't worry.
Just like Plang, i use bacteriotatic water & it's working fine.
U're g2g.

Thanks.

Yeah, got it from AO.

So it should be fine even though I used AA instead of BW to reconstitute, assuming that I dilute with BW in the syringe pre-injection of course?

If so, I guess I will give it a shot then.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people are using bac water instead of AA for DES. I use AA. I'll try to find the info but it was recommended to use AA with DES also. Anyone know the shelf life for DES in bw? Either way it works well in AA also.

Thanks.

Yeah, got it from AO.

So it should be fine even though I used AA instead of BW to reconstitute, assuming that I dilute with BW in the syringe pre-injection of course?

If so, I guess I will give it a shot then.

Given the choice i would rather use AA but i only had BA at the time.
I used BA & is fine.

Given the choice i would rather use AA but i only had BA at the time.
I used BA & is fine.

Gotcha. Thanks again.

If I can hijack my own thread, for those of you with LR3 and DES experience, should similar doses in PCT suffice (40-50mcg/day for 3-4 wks) or is less DES needed? I'm about to finish a 16 week test/tren cycle in a few days. I know the DES is more potent, but people seem to be running it at doses similar to LR3 anyway.

^^^^^^ never ran DES through pct but I would guess that a similar amount would work. I would think that 3 or 4 times a day would be best.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws