YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is kigttopins the best gh out right now?

aminoman74

Banned
Would you say they are the best gh you can buy now other then human grade her in the u.s?my jigs do foam up realy good so I know they are good gh.it looks like maxis are good to.im wondering what ones would be better if they are any better.

So ya been here 2 years.....Do you read the posts around here? The polls? And your spelling? How old are you? 12?

I've been doing kigs and rips for the last few months and think they are about the same.I am going to buy what ever is cheaper when I reorder.I hope this helps

I've been doing kigs and rips for the last few months and think they are about the same.I am going to buy what ever is cheaper when I reorder.I hope this helps

I've tried them both also but found the rips to be considerably more potent.

Don't get me wrong, kigs are still better than generic blues and many of the labeled generics just not on par with Hygetropin,jintropin and riptropin IMO

i have not tried the kigs; but you can't go wrong with rips! and the provider just announced a sell! hope that helps.

Yeah try the provider sales and try it. You will see, rips is very potent! But I've tried kigs too and it's pretty much the second one after rips

Just because the substance foams when you reconstitute it doesn't make the GH automatically potent or pure. The proof of the pudding is when you actually test it and feel/see results. I'm sticking to Rips since I've experienced its effects. I can send you some baking powder in a vial if you just like to see stuff foam up. :rolleyes:

Just because the substance foams when you reconstitute it doesn't make the GH automatically potent or pure. The proof of the pudding is when you actually test it and feel/see results. I'm sticking to Rips since I've experienced its effects. I can send you some baking powder in a vial if you just like to see stuff foam up. :rolleyes:

Right on Brotha 100%

Now I was a little hard on the original poster so here is my opinion on what is the best HGH readily available other than parma grade:

RIPS
ELIOS (Green)
KIGS

Foaming means nothing. I like a vacuum seal and good service and waking up with my arms numb as i pin only pre bed now.
Oh ya- almost forgot my IGF-1 levels. About 600! for a 42 year old.

Last edited:
I just got my kigs a few days ago. How stable are they compared to rips? I mean i keep mine refrigerated and out of light, but i accidentally squirted water into my 10iu vial, I hope its not ruined

im on maxi as we speak, been on them for a month, prior to that i was on green tops for 6 months.. im gonna try the rips in a couple months.. everybody seems to love them.

I just ordered my maxis , hope the work as well as the lab is saying :love:

I just got my kigs a few days ago. How stable are they compared to rips? I mean i keep mine refrigerated and out of light, but i accidentally squirted water into my 10iu vial, I hope its not ruined
Just make sure ya angle pin against glass when adding BAC water. I keep vacuum seal- if ya have one. Its not ruined if thats all ya did. Just be more careful. Its not as fragile as advertised. Just take your time and proper measures.

Alright thanks. I gotta use 2 different needles when I open up a new vial for inject because the angle bends up my 29ga's

Alright thanks. I gotta use 2 different needles when I open up a new vial for inject because the angle bends up my 29ga's
Ya should put water in with a bigger pin. Atleast 25 i go even bigger to control flow at 23. And yes- always use new pin. They dull fast especially a 29 when it goes thru rubber.

I have 25 ga's by 1 inch, and 23ga's by 1 1/12 inch. Can I use that to put in water into the vial or would they be too big?

So ya been here 2 years.....Do you read the posts around here? The polls? And your spelling? How old are you? 12?

Do you know how to keep your comments to yourself.

I have 25 ga's by 1 inch, and 23ga's by 1 1/12 inch. Can I use that to put in water into the vial or would they be too big?

23 guage 1.5' is what I use for my HGH since it is what I also use to hit a few muscles with AAS.

Like the above poster said, make sure to press it to the side of the vial and let it in very slow.

when you use a 23 gauge 1" 1/2 syringe where do you fill the water up to in the syringe for a 10 iu vial? i am assuming a 3cc syringe. i am not good with calculation going from a slin pin to a 3cc syringe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131