over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Issues with injections-

saints33

Newbies
Issues with injections-HELP!!!!

Seeing as I'm new to injections and and i dont know what advice to offer for a friend. He just jumped into injections recently, and pinned his quad. I showed him the how to do injections thread and a few videos to help him get the right idea.

Pinned Quad thursday. And still has issues standing today.

claims to use 22'' gauge 1 inch.

the area isnt red or hot to the touch....was wondering what other issues might have so i can help this cat out.

Or could it just be soreness from having virgin quad?

anything will help thanks

Last edited:
You mentioned he is having issues...What issues is he having besides, "soreness"?

Yeah looks like it's just because it's his first time that he is pinning his quads. if its not red or hot I wouldn't worry.

knadian187

It is best to stick to gluteal and ventrogluteal injections at first if the gear is painful, and rotate these 4 sites as they seem to be able to handle painfull gear better. Quad injections tend to hurt at first even with "painless gear". The pain should go away within a week an is nothing to worry about usually.

Seeing as I'm new to injections and and i dont know what advice to offer for a friend. He just jumped into injections recently, and pinned his quad. I showed him the how to do injections thread and a few videos to help him get the right idea.

the area isnt red or hot to the touch....was wondering what other issues might have so i can help this cat out.

If you are new to all of this STICK TO YOUR ASS!!! Until you get a lot of experience and a shit ton of research done on what you are doing. You DON'T want to "F" yourself up hitting a vein a nerve or both. Make sure you keep EVERYTHING clean and be a real anal motherf-er when it comes to injecting. Double checking for air bubbles, use one pin for drawing and one for injecting, alcohol swab top of vial first and injection site. Remember YOU ARE INJECTING, ill say it again INJECTING something into your body!!!

I have a few friends that have been on gear 10 + years and have always hit there glutes. They have almost no scar tissue and are fine. But, they take time off after each cycle and use correct protocal. I have never hit my quads. I have alway hit my glutes and use a 25x 1" pin. Never had any issues taking anything with that size. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
with enough research you should be fine pinning other places, i've done most sites with very little trouble.

glutes were actually very traumatizing for me, i prefer quads over glutes.

to each their own though.

I started with glutes too. Found it to be to hard to get into position and keep a steady hand. I was nervous about quads at first but they are definitely my favorite now....delts too.

the first few shots are gonna be pretty painful. tell your buddy to heat up the oil first in some hot water.... will help alottt. also, a steady hand, with minimal needle movement, minimizes tissue damage and bruising.

i always used to hit quads almost exclusively.... but lately i've incorporated glutes, and i'm a big fan. the hard part is just being able to reach around, keep a steady hand, and not cramp lol.

I just pinned with a 25Gx1" gauge sus 400 tren 200 and Bold 300 in my outer quad and it went smooth and painles

A big tip I give people concerning quad injections is this: make sure you are sitting on a bed or something, with your leg STRAIGHT out in front of you and completely relaxed while you inject. Sitting in a chair with the leg bent while I pin causes me a lot of pain for days afterwards. This, along with warming up the oil (I just hold the syringe in my hand for a while) and massaging the injection site afterward, go a long way in minimizing post-injection discomfort.

Is there a rule of thumb on where the IDEAL spot is to pin the quads? Those reference sites point to general areas, but I'm curious where guys have found works best. I've heard forearm's length from elbow/hip to position in outer quad?

A big tip I give people concerning quad injections is this: make sure you are sitting on a bed or something, with your leg STRAIGHT out in front of you and completely relaxed while you inject. Sitting in a chair with the leg bent while I pin causes me a lot of pain for days afterwards. This, along with warming up the oil (I just hold the syringe in my hand for a while) and massaging the injection site afterward, go a long way in minimizing post-injection discomfort.

yeah, looks like this was a big issue too, the guy was prob way tense while he injected, and highly doubt oil was warm too, thanks my man

He can get away with using a 25G pin and Tren E usually has a bite to it. Even if it is a bit more painful I prefer to pin quads and walk with a limp than have a hard time sitting down or driving.

I did this, it hurts, I think I pranged a nerve, made my leg kick like a mule, one of the strangest feeling I have ever expierienced, but I suppose there is a reason our nerves are internal, they dont like being prodded with steel pins : )

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws