YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**New formula Riptropin Feed back thread!

Benches

Registered
I'm a couple of days into one of these new kits will be posting feedback and scanned IGF-1 lab test results here. I'll schedule the test for the blood to be drawn for 2 weeks from Monday, January 10th.

Similar to the previous formula kits these have a strong vacuum seal and a nice well formed puck at the bottom. After mixing and swirling gently a few times they do come out into a crystal clear solution. Painless just like the previous ones and no red welts or any of that nonsense you see with cheap GH.

I'm running 4IU/ed, the same protocol I ran with the old formula when I had my IGF-1 levels tested. This will make for an interesting comparison between what was already a great product VS the new and improved product.

Can't wait to see it bro! Where are your old tests or did you post them? I've been praising rips for two years now and the two guys that carry them are flawless!

Not that my opinion will matter here since I am new to the board but hopefully I will have a few kits coming by the end of the week. I'll have blood done end of this month and I'll post it up.

I'm not worried but I would like to recommend this guy to a few friends. The board i'm on has some sponsors selling a bunch of shit, hit or miss.

Do you guys know if I will be getting the new formulation or the older version ? Just ordered today

Can't wait to see it bro! Where are your old tests or did you post them? I've been praising rips for two years now and the two guys that carry them are flawless!

I'll be using this place to do all of my blood testing from now on and they will email the results to me.

Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I) Testing - Private MD

The first test was done by my family doctor and came back a little over 550 after being on 4iu 6 on 1 off. I'm still catching hell from him about the 550 IGF levels ;)

Not that my opinion will matter here since I am new to the board but hopefully I will have a few kits coming by the end of the week. I'll have blood done end of this month and I'll post it up.

I'm not worried but I would like to recommend this guy to a few friends. The board i'm on has some sponsors selling a bunch of shit, hit or miss.

Do you guys know if I will be getting the new formulation or the older version ? Just ordered today

All opinions matter when looking at feedback on a product Roid, I'll be looking forward to yours!

I believe it is all new formula now but I would shoot The Provider an email to be sure.

No worries....I was looking for blood tests for myself and came across that...I am glad I could help....and hopefully the new rips kick ass! :headbang:

That is awesome Mojolnir! and it seems they are partners with lapcorp which have locations 2 blocks from my house!

Thanks Bro, I really appreciate that!

Really hard for me to believe a new batch could be better than previous. A marketing ploy maybe? After 3 months at 42 I tested out 598 3 hours post 3iu. How can it get better than that? Could big pharma shit do that I ask? I only got a bunch of the supposed old shit and I hope new matches up when it comes to re up. best quality product around. Matches Huma or Gena or Somata. Peace

I'm only 3 days into this new kit so I don't have a whole lot of relevant feedback yet. I do notice one thing that I have not experienced for several years, When I do my little shot in the morning I get very sleepy! Jintropin did exactly that to me on every single shot. Other Chinese HGH does not do that to me and that includes the old formula rips.

Could that have something to do with the new formula using the same technology that Gensci uses to produce their HGH?

Definatly going to be following this thread.

I've been on the rips since October/'10 and I just ordered some more. I live in Canada though, so I hope they make it through customs.

Had to go on a mini road trip yesterday that had me on the road for 3 hrs. My hands were hurting from just holding the steering wheel.

I'm still getting the major urge to lay down about 15 min after my morning shot even after a full nights sleep. It's like a trip down memory lane with the Jins I used to run. I am really looking forward to this next round of IGF-1 tests.

If I am younger (25) do I necessary need to take more IU daily to see the same results if I am older?

I started on Monday. I will say it makes me really tired. Thats usually agood sign.

Benches,

Looking forward to watching for your results. Sounds like the early signs are good. I want to try Gh for the first time, and the Rips sound like the place to start.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear