over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet change - Need help

orangejuice07

Registered
I've decided I needed to up my diet a bit and add some more calories and this is what I came up with. I'm 240 lbs, 5'10" and keep in mind that during the day I am mostly on the road or I am out in the country (I work on a large farm/ranch) and most of the time cant get back to my house to cook so every morning I prepare all my food for the day and carry it with me in a cooler. I try to keep it simple and I know this is going to be too many protein shakes for most people but I loooove True Protein's chocolate chip cookie dough whey. I could drink it all day.

Meal 1

4 scrambled eggs
2 oz oatmeal
1 banana
Protein shake (2scoops)

Meal 2

Protein shake (2 scoops)
1 banana
1 oz oatmeal

Meal 3

8 oz grilled chicken
1 orange
Protein shake (1 scoop)

Meal 4

Protein shake (2 scoops)
1 banana

Meal 5

8 oz grilled chicken
1 orange
Protein shake (1 scoop)

Meal 6

Protein shake (2 scoops)
1 orange

Total:

Calories: 3140
Protein: 420
Carbs: 239
Fat: 56

Forgot to put the times for the meals. also I workout at 6am tuesday, thursday, saturday and cardio monday,wednesday,friday, off sunday.

Meal 1: 8:00 Am
Meal 2: 10:30 AM
Meal 3: 1:00 PM
Meal 4: 3:30 PM
Meal 5: 6:00 PM
Meal 6: 8:30 PM

This is the new diet? What were you doing before? Cals look low for a big boy u must be cutting? Is your work strenuous? I have not seen oatmeal measured in ounces is that raw?

I was doing the same basic diet but less of everything. You should have seen the diet I was doing before the last one (breakfast burrito, shake, hamburger, shake, pizza) hahaha. Im pretty new to dieting and I can tell a major difference in the way I feel day to day. Is there any different foods out there that are more calorie dense because this is already keeping me plenty full throughout the day. My work is pretty strenuous. (building fence, feeding cows, working on farm equipment, etc.) lots of heavy lifting throughout the day.

and the oatmeal is instant and it is in 1 oz packages. I spend probably around an hour in the morning preparing everything so the instant oatmeal just makes things a little bit easier and faster.

5'10" and 240lbs.. that sounds pretty big actually...depending on your condition...but... its hard for me to give random diet help without knowing a lot more...

ive never measured oatmeal in ozes like that... its easier to figure out in grams.. for me at least... but... Right off the bat looking at this... it seems like your carbs are a little low.. but i dont know your body composition, goals etc..

what one guy looks at your height and weight is totally different then the next guy..

im a pretty heavy set guy with a big frame but I am probably around 18-20% bf right now. not really concentrating on dropping weight right now just concentrating on gaining mass until around march. I will probably never see my abs anyway as my family is very thick skinned and i've never really cared about being that cut anyway.

im a pretty heavy set guy with a big frame but I am probably around 18-20% bf right now. not really concentrating on dropping weight right now just concentrating on gaining mass until around march. I will probably never see my abs anyway as my family is very thick skinned and i've never really cared about being that cut anyway.
Hey man, just a question, not knocking you at all. You said you wanted to gain some mass until March? Then what? It will take a long time to make gains. Depending on how long you have been training. Well, tons of factors. Just throwing it at there. Good luck with your goals.

I got superb results with carb rotation.

No matter if you're cutting or bulking, do carb rotation.

Google the diet.

Hey man, just a question, not knocking you at all. You said you wanted to gain some mass until March? Then what? It will take a long time to make gains. Depending on how long you have been training. Well, tons of factors. Just throwing it at there. Good luck with your goals.

I meant Im not worried about gaining a little bit of fat along with it but in March im going to start working on losing more fat instead of concentrating so much on muscle. I know this sounds kinda contradicting since lifting burns more calories than anything else but thats what im going for.

I think my best bet would be to go ahead and team up with you Alex. consider yourself hired.

I think my best bet would be to go ahead and team up with you Alex. consider yourself hired.

That will be your best investment. Trust me, I wasted alot of time good growing years. I am going on my second year with Alex and it has been the best money I've ever spent. Great choice man. Get ready to see a new you!:headbang:

That will be your best investment. Trust me, I wasted alot of time good growing years. I am going on my second year with Alex and it has been the best money I've ever spent. Great choice man. Get ready to see a new you!:headbang:

I'm pumped now! I always thought I could figure it out myself but I know now it will save me a hell of a lot of time to just go ahead and hire someone who nows what they are talking about. Looking forward to working with you Alex. I will contact on your email and we'll get things going.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws