over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New guy questions

Bozman00

Newbies
Are there any differences in taking a blend of products all rolled into one shot? i.e. Trenbolone acetate, Drostanolone propionate, Testosterone propionate in 150mg/ml dosage? Say EOD for 8 weeks
Or should I get the seperate forms of each product say Trene Acetate 75mg/ml at 75mg EOD with Test P 100mg EOD.
Would there be any differences as opposed to just injection site pain from the extra shots?

No difference if you are taking the same mg of each compound. Doesn't matter if they are in one blend or individual vials.

If you are referring to mixing different compounds in a single syringe, go for it. Makes life just a little easier when you don't have to pin yourself so often. :)

Are there any differences in taking a blend of products all rolled into one shot? i.e. Trenbolone acetate, Drostanolone propionate, Testosterone propionate in 150mg/ml dosage? Say EOD for 8 weeks
Or should I get the seperate forms of each product say Trene Acetate 75mg/ml at 75mg EOD with Test P 100mg EOD.
Would there be any differences as opposed to just injection site pain from the extra shots?

This is how I look at it.
Blending Positives: Less number of shots, Test Prop tends to hurt less when blended with another product.
Blending Negatives: If you get side effects (estrogen or prolactin related), a little difficult to determine which it is.

I always bought each separate and combined them. In my opinion, its better for dosing and if you have sides you can stop the one thats causing it. (ex. Test and Winn....estro sides stop test. Tren and Winn....prolactin sides, stop the Tren. You get the point)

I took Sust 250 and Tren E 200 together. At the 4th week I got hit hard with gyno. I didn't know which it was. I never got gyno from Tren A so thought Tren E ummmmm NO, and Sust 250 I was only taking 1cc per week. Started on Arimadex for a couple of weeks and nothing was changing. So, started some Prami and after a loooooong time of taking it, it started to clear up. Tren-E......Prolactin! If you dont have experience with gear stick only to test to start so you see how you react to it (also you make great gains) and once you get some experience under your belt try other products but ask ALOT of questions and do ALOT of research.

Would this be your first cycle?

This is how I look at it.
Blending Positives: Less number of shots, Test Prop tends to hurt less when blended with another product.
Blending Negatives: If you get side effects (estrogen or prolactin related), a little difficult to determine which it is.

I always bought each separate and combined them. In my opinion, its better for dosing and if you have sides you can stop the one thats causing it. (ex. Test and Winn....estro sides stop test. Tren and Winn....prolactin sides, stop the Tren. You get the point)

I took Sust 250 and Tren E 200 together. At the 4th week I got hit hard with gyno. I didn't know which it was. I never got gyno from Tren A so thought Tren E ummmmm NO, and Sust 250 I was only taking 1cc per week. Started on Arimadex for a couple of weeks and nothing was changing. So, started some Prami and after a loooooong time of taking it, it started to clear up. Tren-E......Prolactin! If you dont have experience with gear stick only to test to start so you see how you react to it (also you make great gains) and once you get some experience under your belt try other products but ask ALOT of questions and do ALOT of research.

Good advice here. Stick to test only for the first time :star:wars

Yes it is my first cycle, I was infact thinking of doing SUST250. Its great info here thanks

Yes it is my first cycle, I was infact thinking of doing SUST250. Its great info here thanks

I'm no expert, but I've found Sust much harder to get right than just a straight test. To my knowledge there isn't a lot of difference outside of the esters. I found some great posts on here for dosing of Sust if you get the chance.

My fist cycle was Sust 250 1cc per week with nolvadex for 8 weeks. It worked great for a fist cycle. I made very good strength and size gains with very little bloat. Sust 250 will give you less water retention than Test E or C. The best to go with for FAST strength, size and very low water retention is Test Prop.

I would say do the Sust 250 at 1cc per week for 8 weeks for your first (its good to start low dose and short to see how it goes). Use Arimadex, Aromasin or Nolvadex (at low to moderate dose) with it to make sure you keep the sides under wraps.<-- You DONT want to get that shit. It sucks! Also, you need to plan out your PCT too. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of Sust and do it for 4 weeks. Clomid and Nolvadex is what I used (some may have other suggestions). 50mg Clomid w/ 40mg Nolva ED for 1st 2weeks. Then 25mg clomid w/ 20mg Nolva ED for the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I already have decent size and stregnth, I'm not looking to over do it. I found a cut stack of Trenbolone acetate, Drostanolone propionate, Testosterone propionate
at 150mg/ml.
It says online, that the effective dose is 150-300mg EOD and to use for 4-12 weeks. This is what I'm now thinking of doing now. I have already recieved some Varsity Blues DVD from ganabol ready to go with that. Question, should I start with the Blues and then do the cycle folowed by pct as stated above?
I can provide info on my physical stats if that makes any difference. I eat clean and plenty of BCAA"s, protien, NO x-plode, and Cellmass are the only things I'm currently taking.

for your first run,test is all you need .you will always remember your 1st cycle man,its gona be great.if done right with proper diet,you can make some good gains and with proper pct,you can keep alot of them,have fun.

what is the pct for just test as a first cycle? dosage and frequency? Also, what is the dosage and freq. for test as well?

Last edited:
Just run some long ester test for 10 weeks at 400-600mg per week split into two shots. Do yourself a favor and go with either test e or test c. Propionate should be shot at least eod and I believe the same for sustanon although some get away with twice a week. However some of those short esters may cripple you with their post injection pain to the point where you will hate pinning. That's why I recomend test e or c. Keep an AI like aromasin in hand just in case you may be gyno prone and grab some nolvadex and clomid for post cycle. Eat, train and sleep and get ready to go.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws