over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AndroGel

BeanTown80

Newbies
I have 8 new bottles of this stuff laying around and can get 4 bottles per month. There is supposed to be 50mg. of testosterone in 5 grams of gel. They are pump bottles and each single pump delivers 1.25 grams of gel so 4 pumps gives you 5 grams of gel to apply with 50mg. of test in it.

My question is: Does anyone know what the actual absorption rate is? If I were to apply 50mg. of test gel how many mg. would actually get into my system? I am not an expert, however I think a topical gel is a much less effective delivery method than an intramuscular or oral delivery. Even so I was wondering what % of test will actually make it into the body. For example lets say I applied 8 pumps per day...that would be 10 grams of gel containing 100mg of test so that would be 700mg/week...of that 700mg how much do you think I would really be getting?

the absorbtion rate of Androgel is 10% so 50mg of gel will get about 5mg into your system.

I have 8 new bottles of this stuff laying around and can get 4 bottles per month. There is supposed to be 50mg. of testosterone in 5 grams of gel. They are pump bottles and each single pump delivers 1.25 grams of gel so 4 pumps gives you 5 grams of gel to apply with 50mg. of test in it.

My question is: Does anyone know what the actual absorption rate is? If I were to apply 50mg. of test gel how many mg. would actually get into my system? I am not an expert, however I think a topical gel is a much less effective delivery method than an intramuscular or oral delivery. Even so I was wondering what % of test will actually make it into the body. For example lets say I applied 8 pumps per day...that would be 10 grams of gel containing 100mg of test so that would be 700mg/week...of that 700mg how much do you think I would really be getting?

same as testim gel you absorb roughly 10% .Of the 700 mg rubbed on your getting 70 mg which is the equivelant of 100 mg of testosterone cypionate which is 72 mg actual test minus the esters.

So I would basically have to take a bath in the stuff to get a decent mg. of test in my system...thanks

2 pumps on each shoulder everyday will give you 35mg of test a week, its a joke and i ditched it to pin my own.........find an endo that will give you inject, this stuff is for 90 yr old men

T-gel

From personal experience any sort of t-gel is barely a viable source of testosterone for trt, so wouldnt recomend as a good muscle building agent especially if you have already been "on". Just my 2cents

So I would basically have to take a bath in the stuff to get a decent mg. of test in my system...thanks

Not at all. I'm really puzzled when people say Testim and Androgel don't work. Are they actually getting labs done? Are they applying it correctly (massage in after a hot shower; let sit on skin for 15 mins before dressing; no shower, swimming, heavy sweating for 6 hours).

I probably absorb transdermal test better than most, but ...

My TT runs around 1200 on 1 tube of testim per day
1.5-2 tubes put me around 1500

For comparison, 200mg of test cyp put me around 1000-1200 depending on which day blood gets drawn.

I wouldn't compare transdermal to a gram of test a week, but a couple of tubes of testim, properly applied, can elevate test levels above the normal range in some people.

That being said, Androgel works less well for me than Testim, though I can get to about 1000 TT with A-gel 8 pumps ed. Also, you can feel the fluctuations from high T in the morning to low by the next day. Testim also makes you smell like a musk ox.

Swear did not read any of these posts. 10% absorbsion is laughable. Its for Pussies who cant get tha real- or scared of pins. Pure garbage. Big pharma makin a buck.If ya got it rub it on your balls for best results. Really. Only plus ya got is insurance will cover. Thats it. Weaker than andriol- weakest oral AAS. Give it to me and I swear to God goes in that trash. Maybe a little better than oral tribulus.

Swear did not read any of these posts. 10% absorbsion is laughable. Its for Pussies who cant get tha real- or scared of pins. Pure garbage. Big pharma makin a buck.If ya got it rub it on your balls for best results. Really. Only plus ya got is insurance will cover. Thats it. Weaker than andriol- weakest oral AAS. Give it to me and I swear to God goes in that trash. Maybe a little better than oral tribulus.

Hi Rhino. How's it going?

I'm using 200 of cyp at the moment with some other stuff - gh, peps, slin, etc. Test running 1000-1200.

Some people absorb transdermal like a sponge. Used to use testim and sometimes tested above 1500. I think I absorbed fair bit better than 10%. 1500-1700 is the sort of number you typically get on 300 of cyp or en.

All depends on whether you are looking to do a cycle, cruise or just do hrt. Transdermals not bad for getting to high/normal or a bit more. Agree bad choice for more than that.

WELL Bro if ya took a measly 50 mg of tes /wek (any type) IM then ya gonna do better than 5x dosage subderal androgel. Not cost effective. Pure garbage that makes the big pharna big bux. Really for old men scared of tha pin tryin to regain youth. All ya gotta do is look at individual Scientific unbiased numbers. Science doesn't lie. Some of tha pricks skew the numbers lie. But learn to read the numbers and make YOUR decisions/ Thats where my Masters and almost PH.d come into play. But if ya analyze an unbiased study (hard to find-really) then ya can come to your own conclusions that are your truth.

BIg pharma at its best. See your doc or get another doc and get them to give you injections at least every other week. You'll thank all of us in the long run...All the gels are mickey mouse

BIg pharma at its best. See your doc or get another doc and get them to give you injections at least every other week. You'll thank all of us in the long run...All the gels are mickey mouse

WELL PUT AND i AGREE 100

WELL Bro if ya took a measly 50 mg of tes /wek (any type) IM then ya gonna do better than 5x dosage subderal androgel. Not cost effective. Pure garbage that makes the big pharna big bux. Really for old men scared of tha pin tryin to regain youth. All ya gotta do is look at individual Scientific unbiased numbers. Science doesn't lie. Some of tha pricks skew the numbers lie. But learn to read the numbers and make YOUR decisions/ Thats where my Masters and almost PH.d come into play. But if ya analyze an unbiased study (hard to find-really) then ya can come to your own conclusions that are your truth.

No argument bro: androgel and testim are not cost effective (unless insurance pays). Sort of obscene how they charge hundreds of dollars when test-cyp is so cheap.

A further point is that it is much easier to precisely dose an IM injection. Transdermal absorption is highly variable across individuals and circumstances. The range probably goes from a few percent to 2 or 3x normal.

Finally, you smell bad and can get it on your kids if you are not careful.

I like knowing what I'm taking and being able to go higher when I want ... that's why I use cyp IM these days. Same page.

Lab numbers vs. feeling better

Compared to testosterone injection this stuff doesn't work worth anything. It is definitely about big pharma making money, more power to them, I'll continue with injections. My personal experience indicates that the gel will change the lab numbers, but doesn't touch the injection in making the person feel better.
I don't care about test lab values, I care about how the med makes me feel.
That's often the problem with physicians nowadays, they treat lab numbers rather than treating patients.

One reason I hate the transdermal deliveries,,,poor absorbtion.

At nearly an estimated 10-12% absorsion rate (less than- way less at that) than the nicoderm patch why would the FDA or an endocrenologist recommend this when they could even administer a long acting such as cyp or En at 100mg ever 2 weeks at twice (atleast)the absorbsion. Well one answer. Repeatibility and money for big pharma. I say fuck em. They are the reason our insurance premiums (here in the states atleast). IGNORANT- God bless em patients dont know better so the go for it if it doubles like nothing they have anyway. Docs and drug reps- for the most part are scum in for the buck and is it their fault or the insurance companies? Who knows buit what I do know is my family prermium increases each year and thank God we got no issues. So I educate and self medicate. Own my gyms and personal training companies so I must self health/medical insure. How bout a grand for 4 healthy people. and my girls are 6 and 7. I dont even o to doc. Ever. So thats 12G a year. Pre tax income. Unreal. But ya need insurance. So they got your warm balls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131