over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dairy?

nziegs

Banned
are dairy prodcuts like milk and cottage cheese still worth it if its not raw? is organic the next best choice?

I do no dairy. Thats me. Although I do whey Isolate if desperate which falls in that category. Also lactose intolerant. Thats me. Got some clients I got on Skim milk. Basically watered down milk. Cheap. Multiple choices for better protein that has not been pasteurized or fucked with. You decide- everyone different with different budgets and breakdown capabilities. My personal last resort.

I couldn't live without dairy. I also have no trouble digesting it like some people do. I have milk and cheese everyday.

I use raw milk . but use normal cottage as well.

I use raw milk . but use normal cottage as well.

to each their own. If it works for ya then great. For me- bloat, water retnetion and digestion issues. But we are all different and if it works for ya then great. I like meat- chicken beef and fish. But some swear by dairy and it does not bode well with my chemical makeup. Got some pros and joes that drink a gallon of dairy a day. Not for me. But i walk around not even tryin at 6% so I do what I do. Certainly ya get descent protein (after pasteurization) and re- fortified. I bet if ya change calorie /calorie for meat you see different result. Multiple threads and research on this topic. Everyone a different machine. Good luck.We all got different break down enzymmes and absorbsion percentateges. Dairy is cheap and available if OUR BODY can utilize. Im somewhat jealous so my motive is meat- more expenive and prep time involved. Good for you if you can utilize. Im jealoud. Again this thread been beaten to death, what one must undersand is that we all different machines- if ya will. GL to ya bro. Only thing I tolerate is ehry isolste.CAN A TOPIC BE BEATEN MORE TO DEATH?????????

Last edited:
CAN A TOPIC BE BEATEN MORE TO DEATH?????????[/U][/I][/B]

has it?? there are threads about who can handle dairy, and there are threads about the difference between raw and unraw products...but i havn't found much about people who do use raw dairy going back to unraw or even recommending it to people who don't have access to raw dairy in there area. If you dont do dairy, then you need not apply to this thread. still good to hear your opinion though strongrihno, you have some killer posts lately...i think im just missing what im looking for...

what specificlly ya looking for? i spent my time in lab with goggles and a coat. Be specific and I ot you bro...

you dont use any powders strongrhino?

When I cant eat real food- even a can of tuna during my schdule of 20 clients a day- I stick with whey Isolate. Factually best absorbsion but pricey and I always mix with half carbs as long as it aint corn syrup.

has it?? there are threads about who can handle dairy, and there are threads about the difference between raw and unraw products...but i havn't found much about people who do use raw dairy going back to unraw or even recommending it to people who don't have access to raw dairy in there area. If you dont do dairy, then you need not apply to this thread. still good to hear your opinion though strongrihno, you have some killer posts lately...i think im just missing what im looking for...
Gimme what questions ya have and I will happily answer unbiased with scientific explanation.
BRING IT

I do no dairy. Thats me. Although I do whey Isolate if desperate which falls in that category. Also lactose intolerant. Thats me. Got some clients I got on Skim milk. Basically watered down milk. Cheap. Multiple choices for better protein that has not been pasteurized or fucked with. You decide- everyone different with different budgets and breakdown capabilities. My personal last resort.

This thread is not asking how well you handle you dairy, but if organic is more preferable than regular, if raw dairy is not available.

I say no...organic and raw is no better than regular store bought milk. Where ya at, MD?

This thread is not asking how well you handle you dairy, but if organic is more preferable than regular, if raw dairy is not available.

I say no...organic and raw is no better than regular store bought milk. Where ya at, MD?
Science says NO. Commercial Organic like Kosher means zero. Is thats it? Just costs more for a seal of approval under their biased standards.
YA GOT THE BENEFIT here OF Docotral DEGREE member- WORLD record holder.CHAMPION/TV ATHLETE HA HA -;) ALSO A REGISTERED DIETICIAN. BRING IT I WILL ANSWER IT! Dairy is confusing and misunderstood how may I help ypu. May as well put this 12 years of education to use to help my bros....I do this all day long so lemme clarify anything ya got- diet or kinesiology or joint biomechanics. All of which I am certified in -currently. Not pullin my D- promise- just wanna give assistance to others while I got a minute (no kids).

Last edited:
Well, at least someone else agrees with me.

I certainly do. For those not lactose intolerrant- than for the $ skim milk is your best best- bar none. But unfortunatelly atleast 40% of the U.S. population is lactose intolerant to some degree or another-fact. for those i recommend meat whether it be fish chicken or beef. lowest sodium and fat possible. Also whey protein isolate for supplentation is a safe bet. I tried- for example whey protein Isolate 28 frm GNC. No issues except price. Whole foods including all meats have no lactose so find a good fish chicken or beef add some broccoli, Kale or some other green with calcium and fiber with some brown rice or whole wheat pasta or brown rice and ya got it. And if you are not gluten intolerrant add some (glass) of soy milk and ya got the perfect meal. It really is not rocket science. As I got my bachelors in chemistry, Masters in EX physiology and my Dr of chiropractic there was a lot of crossover in nutrition with all of the same info presnted in different fashion depending on arrogent professior. Its all the same shit. Science is science and it is the law in this regard. I personally lke for my athletes (including my Falcons I train) who got creamed- is 1G of protein/lb minimum. I seen guys go beyond this a still piss negative on the nitrogen strip which tells me their bodies are still staying anabolic thus utilizing all the protein ingested. Often wonder how high they could go. Listen- Skim milk is PERFECT if ya can handle it. I personally cannot- makes me jealous. Ya get all 3 protein sourced really chep. Personally can only handle Isolate which get very expensive- even being sponsored I cant get enough. That is why im an advocate of meat. No one really have issues unless ya got crons, diverticulosis, celiac sprue- just to name a few. If ya can do skim then do it. If not I strongly suggest meat, tuna, salmon etc. But wouldnt it be nice to grab 100 G of protein a day from downing skim? So I- personally drink fortified soy, lots of meat, and some beans. I weigh 200lb lean at 5'7 today and I ingest 400 of protein. I stay bout 5% now / 400 g of protein is only 1600 calories. Key is stay anabolic, keep sodium and fat ver very low while ingesting protein covering all spectrum of amino acids. But my thletes pro/college/HS and myself all have benefit of lab testing to check for indicators of catabolism. For you guys nail 1g/lb of protein with little fat, choles and sodium without processed meat get some piss strips on line, don't never get catabolic-never- and your supplements and such will optimaly work. Organic an Kosher and whatever are marketing ploys, Pelase- for you younger bucks- do not fall into that trap/ Eat clean- take your shit and always stick with science- which I preach- which entails repeatibility of studies with the same outcome every and every time. Thus publish. Please please hit me with ?'s ill behappy to answer. I do this EVERY day for a living. Mostly fat women so U guys breath of fresh air. I will help break the myths and refer to science- the only truth. Not anecdotal bro science.

Last edited:
to each their own. If it works for ya then great. For me- bloat, water retnetion and digestion issues. But we are all different and if it works for ya then great. I like meat- chicken beef and fish. But some swear by dairy and it does not bode well with my chemical makeup. Got some pros and joes that drink a gallon of dairy a day. Not for me. But i walk around not even tryin at 6% so I do what I do. Certainly ya get descent protein (after pasteurization) and re- fortified. I bet if ya change calorie /calorie for meat you see different result. Multiple threads and research on this topic. Everyone a different machine. Good luck.We all got different break down enzymmes and absorbsion percentateges. Dairy is cheap and available if OUR BODY can utilize. Im somewhat jealous so my motive is meat- more expenive and prep time involved. Good for you if you can utilize. Im jealoud. Again this thread been beaten to death, what one must undersand is that we all different machines- if ya will. GL to ya bro. Only thing I tolerate is ehry isolste.CAN A TOPIC BE BEATEN MORE TO DEATH?????????

I find that adding even a bit of raw milk to the cheese or even to wpc negates the negative effects of bloating . as without the raw milk...its a different story , so I am not immune to the negatives of milk.
I do not know if the same will apply to others , but it works for me , and I do not know if it was beaten to death...do not wish to do that.

I find that adding even a bit of raw milk to the cheese or even to wpc negates the negative effects of bloating . as without the raw milk...its a different story , so I am not immune to the negatives of milk.
I do not know if the same will apply to others , but it works for me , and I do not know if it was beaten to death...do not wish to do that.

That's a great idea because then you will be getting all the enzymes and lactase-producing bacteria, which of course are dead from pasteurizing, needed to break down and use the lactose.

And I don't think it's being "beaten to death", it's important enough to bring back around from time to time. RAW DAIRY RULES!!

Offseason- almost gallon skim a day, greek yougurt, fat free cheese

Dieting- None

this is a vicious cycle. when u diet for 16-20 weeks with no dairy, then u start eating it again. worst gas ever!!!

I've seen people recommend using a little RAW honey with store bought milk/dairy. It's supposed to replace the enzymes that are removed during pasterization.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear