over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

research chemicals for joints?!?

uptownm

Registered
It seems like with so much medical advancements out there - there is almost ALL focus on muscle growth. I know HGH and IGF-2 are good for joints, but are there any chemical manufacturers that have any leads on good products that are solely for joints? any new research chemicals out there?

What about selling the chemical that is in ADEQUAN?

...obviously, I am someone that has joint problems! ha

I would also be interested to know also. Years of heavy lifting wrecked my joints. Ai's and anti-estrogens seem to make joints worse. Currently on 4ius of HGH for 3+ months not helping. I heard of Adequan, but don't know anybody that's used it. Dave Palumbo had a protocol that included Adequan for joint and ligament repair.

I wonder if anybody can dig that up? I remember it being in a Muscular Dev. mag years ago.

I thought GH was supposed to be good for healing the joints? Why the joint pain when on?

I'm running only 12.5mg of aromasin along with 400mg of test and 400mg EQ a week. First run with HGH. Maybe HGH hasn't kick in to notice relief. Been only 3+ months. Someone could chime in on there experience with HGH on the healing benefits.

the cjc1293/ghrp 2 combo has worked great for my joints. No kidding, 3 days after starting a huge improvement. Tendonitus as well. You can probably just do ine dosage a day for the joint relief.

I have been having some good results with TMG (in addition to peptides). TMG converts to SAM-e. But it is way cheaper and has other benefits as well.

Also Cissus seemed to help my knee, which nothing else really did. I stopped about three weeks ago, and it started hurting this past w/e so I am ordering more.

the cjc1293/ghrp 2 combo has worked great for my joints. No kidding, 3 days after starting a huge improvement. Tendonitus as well. You can probably just do ine dosage a day for the joint relief.

what 'cjc-1293' is? I knew it cjc-1295 w/o DAC or mod.GRF(1-29)

I would be interested in try that combo to relief the joint pain and tendonitus that I had for years. Getting worse as I get older, had to back off the heavy lifting. What be a good protocol to run those together? I'm at the point of giving anything a shot(pun intended)Lol! Could I also run this infinitely without to many sides.

Yessir

It seems like with so much medical advancements out there - there is almost ALL focus on muscle growth. I know HGH and IGF-2 are good for joints, but are there any chemical manufacturers that have any leads on good products that are solely for joints? any new research chemicals out there?

...obviously, I am someone that has joint problems! ha

We will be adding it!

Anyone who wants to try a product like Adequan should try out Ichon. It is exactly like Adequan but you can get it with out a script. And its WAY cheaper than Adequan. It is used a lot in horses since it cost a lot less than Adequan.

Lots of OTC supps that get mixed reports...MSM, Devil's Claw Root and DMSO by itself or mixed with aspirin, etc for joint pain relief. These also....

**broken link removed**

We will be adding it!

You will be selling Adequan?

I've tried adequan and alflutop. Neither works miracles but they do help. Alflutop is much easier to get.

I love peptides for healing.... helly yeah. patched up a wicked torn hamstring couple years ago just in a few months of 100mcg/ghrp6 prebed for my first ever peptide run, then stacked cjc/ghrp and used to battle bursitis on one shoulder followed by a tendonitis in pec of same shoulder last year LOL I did up the dosing and frequency to lessen my healing time btw

my current healing project is about 2 weeks in the making and was killer tendonitis in right forearm (now way more managable). It actually is left over from tendonitis in same arm which i had tendonitis with my right tricep from couple months ago. The added overcompensation from tri being lame later effected the forearm. When I stopped using peptides after my tri seemed recovered, the forarm just never fully recovered so I got back on the horse again. My usual protocol is 100mcg/ghrp2 PWO and prebed. if on off days I can squeeze a 3rd dose I do, other wise just eat rest and take easy and let the healing happen!!

been just using the ghrp at moment, waiting to stack my cjc with when I get my aas setup, obviously using everything together to hopefully maximize across the board.

hmmm for horses definitely a subpar product

wonder if humans react different because i have seen way too many threads either asking for some or praising it.

some folks actually make MSM, glucosamine injectables from bulk pwoder as well.

samething for cissus as well, lots of good reviews

you would think that a stack of deca/gh would help; but not in my case. i think the reason we never heal is that we never stop working out, but how can you stop working out if you are taking aas plus gh? in my case cjc/ghrp6 did help, at least it took away the pain! looks like others are experiencing the same from cjc/ghrp's. i have to mention that the pain came back when i stop the cjc/ghrp6.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws