over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best way to cruise?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
personally I like short esthers for 8 weeks, followed by 6 weeks of cruising to allow your receptors to clear in order to make gains on your next blast.

How does everyone feel about this subject

IMO, if youre going to cruise it needs to be a true HRT dose of no more than 150 mg/wk test en or cyp. If you do any more than that then your hemoglobin/hematorcrit is going to get too high and then you can have troulbes like blood clots and thats not good.

Keep in mind that there are health consequences for everything that you do. Cruising and never getting off is a big risk IMO if you cruise on supraphysiological amounts. Your body needs time to reset its homeostasis and get back to normal. You dont want a hematocrit of more than 53 max. Over 50 is high really but considered high normal.

If youre going to cruise it is mandatory that you get a CBC done at least once every 3 months to check this. If your hematocrit starts to get over 50 then its time to give blood. If your hematocrit gets over 53 then they wont even take your blood though, so be careful. Youll need a script to give blood then.

First you need to know why you are cruising.

does anyone cruise on anything other than test and low dose deca?

Another interesting thread from Alpha ...

Great question.

Maldorf makes important points about hematocrit, etc. I've been somewhat north of average HRT for a long time now. It's not about muscles but feeling my best and under Dr. supervision. But HCT does creep higher, and I give blood often to keep it below 50. I have taken Maldorf's warnings to heart.

I've seen research suggesting that polycythemia risks relate to "trough" levels of testosterone. This points to esters, dosing schedules and delivery methods where you get some fluctuation as opposed to a constant supra-physiologic level of test. It seems that running consistent high levels is often a problem.

As for other stuff, there is no reason not to include some proviron, peptides, gh, etc.

Last edited:
IMO, if youre going to cruise it needs to be a true HRT dose of no more than 150 mg/wk test en or cyp. If you do any more than that then your hemoglobin/hematorcrit is going to get too high and then you can have troulbes like blood clots and thats not good.

Keep in mind that there are health consequences for everything that you do. Cruising and never getting off is a big risk IMO if you cruise on supraphysiological amounts. Your body needs time to reset its homeostasis and get back to normal. You dont want a hematocrit of more than 53 max. Over 50 is high really but considered high normal.

If youre going to cruise it is mandatory that you get a CBC done at least once every 3 months to check this. If your hematocrit starts to get over 50 then its time to give blood. If your hematocrit gets over 53 then they wont even take your blood though, so be careful. Youll need a script to give blood then.

excellent points. a cruise must be a low dose or its not really a cruise. the hemocrit part is good info bro, i know a few people on HRT that add in some 'extra'. even when they stop the extra their hemocrit is dangerously high, similar to a cruising scenario

myself i am not a fan of cruising. its a crutch that guys use as an excuse to fool themselves into thinking they are off when they aren't. either use it continuously or get off totally (using pct of course).

great physiques are built by doing cycles and then pct and totally off. you wait for your body to adjust completely - at this point you now are at a level greater than when you started your cycle yet are completely clean. then you do it over again, each time breaking the plateau and each time ending up natural at a better level than before.

the 'cruise' guys are the people most of us laugh at, the ones that when their source dries up or they run out of money they deflate like a balloon. the 'WTF happened to him guy'. normally they quit the gym completely due to their ego and if they don't they make up some crap and tell everyone they got sick. we ALL know guys like this

I was going to cruise on 250 test and 500 primo..or would 125test and 500 primo still be way out of range for a guy at 6"2 265lbs 12% and 42yrs old

i cruised for 1.5 yrs on hrt dose, ill never do it again, bp, crit, mood, sleep, everything was out of whack.......body just couldnt take it any more.............now im pct and if i need hrt after that it will only be dr supervised...........im 44

i cruised for 1.5 yrs on hrt dose, ill never do it again, bp, crit, mood, sleep, everything was out of whack.......body just couldnt take it any more.............now im pct and if i need hrt after that it will only be dr supervised...........im 44

How many mgs per week you did?

How many mgs per week you did?

100mg, but who really knows with underground stuff.i was donating too, maybe im one of those guys that crit goes up easy i dunno, but it was 53 or so and i decided enuff is enuff

100mg, but who really knows with underground stuff.i was donating too, maybe im one of those guys that crit goes up easy i dunno, but it was 53 or so and i decided enuff is enuff

Wasp, there is a study on HRT and crit elevations (defined as >50). The incidence was about 40% for IM test, lower for transdermal. This is the one where the correlation was found with trough test levels. So, it's pretty common. Maldorf deals with it. So do I. Our doctors stay on top of this. When your doctor calibrates the dose over time, this is one of the variables, along with how you feel, blood levels, libido, what your prostate is doing, and the doctor's particular approach.

Mdotmdot, "crit" refers to hematocrit, which measures the red blood cells. Too high and coagulation can be impaired, leading to dangerous clots.

Stewie made the point that cycling, on and fully off, is better. That's right, I think. Really staying on all the time is a recipe for trouble. If you want HRT under a doctor, that's a different thing.

First you need to know why you are cruising.
Really Alpha! I remember you from another board if I remember you are very young and just started AAS within a few years...its already come to this???
I thought I had an addictive personality!!! :banghead:

Wasp, there is a study on HRT and crit elevations (defined as >50). The incidence was about 40% for IM test, lower for transdermal. This is the one where the correlation was found with trough test levels. So, it's pretty common. Maldorf deals with it. So do I. Our doctors stay on top of this. When your doctor calibrates the dose over time, this is one of the variables, along with how you feel, blood levels, libido, what your prostate is doing, and the doctor's particular approach.

Mdotmdot, "crit" refers to hematocrit, which measures the red blood cells. Too high and coagulation can be impaired, leading to dangerous clots.

Stewie made the point that cycling, on and fully off, is better. That's right, I think. Really staying on all the time is a recipe for trouble. If you want HRT under a doctor, that's a different thing.

exactly, which is why ill never do it on my own again, 8 weeks , then 6 week pct is one thing, long term cruising is bad ...............too many things not being monitored when doing it on my own

what are the effects of cruising/hrt on the prostate? i think ive read that high estrogen is problematic for the prostate and HRT is actually good for it? false?

Thats me all the time now. Every 3 months I have to have a series of 3 phlebotomies to get it back down to normal levels. Then i wait another 3 months and do it all again. This will go on for life. I wonder how long I can keep it up.

Thats me all the time now. Every 3 months I have to have a series of 3 phlebotomies to get it back down to normal levels. Then i wait another 3 months and do it all again. This will go on for life. I wonder how long I can keep it up.

Try to go down to 75mg per week (3X25mg) for 3 months and check your blood.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws