over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Look at this chart....OSTARINE

What is a SARM?
A selective androgen receptor modulator, or SARM, is a small molecule that binds to and selectively modulates androgen receptors depending on tissue type. In men, SARMs may be able to:

■Stimulate testosterone's action in bone, muscle and brain
■Block testosterone's action in the prostate and skin
■Either cross or not cross into the central nervous system to affect libido

What is a selective receptor modulator?
Some drugs contain four fused chemical rings and are known as steroids. A nonsteroidal drug is a small molecule that does not contain the four fused chemical rings, but can interact with the same hormone receptor. When a drug can bind to the hormone receptor and elicit different effects in different tissues, it is called a selective receptor modulator. By blocking or stimulating a hormone receptor in a tissue-selective manner, it may be able to mimic the beneficial effects while simultaneously minimizing the unwanted effects of the natural or synthetic steroidal hormones. GTx is developing nonsteroidal selective receptor modulators.

Please excuse my ignorance...but what exactly is ostarine...and when is it supposed to be taken?

Thanks

Osta..

What are your thoughts on using Osta during PCT? Or heck, even on cycle?? Would there be any added benefits?

What are your thoughts on using Osta during PCT? Or heck, even on cycle?? Would there be any added benefits?

I have been using as part of PCT, I incorporated it to PCT in 3rd week off,5th week off,so I've been on it going on 3weeks, and the stuff makes me feel like I'm still on cycle, keeping strength , not losing much mass at all, and excellent libido, one complaint though, it tastes like crap, Could we make it let's say in blueberry ? love blueberry. Minister. God bless you friend.

What is ostarine's effect on cholesterol?

I would like to know too.
I am 8 weeks into an AAS cycle with ostarine and no orals.... my cholesterol is completely whacked as if I am on 100mg of winny per day.
Not saying it's the Ostarine for sure, but I can't figure out what else it could be. I took a little letro every now and then, but not enough to tank my lipids like this.

I would like to know too.
I am 8 weeks into an AAS cycle with ostarine and no orals.... my cholesterol is completely whacked as if I am on 100mg of winny per day.
Not saying it's the Ostarine for sure, but I can't figure out what else it could be. I took a little letro every now and then, but not enough to tank my lipids like this.

Whats your dose? from the limited blood work i've seen there is a slight negative effect on lipids... but nothing that severe

and what kind of numbers are we talking for hdl ldl

Last edited:
Whats your dose? from the limited blood work i've seen there is a slight negative effect on lipids... but nothing that severe

and what kind of numbers are we talking for hdl ldl

25mg per day

HDL : 17
LDL : 214

again, I am not sure if is the Ostarine.... I just don't know what would have caused it though. Ostarine is the only 'new' addition for me, and my lipids only get smashed like that on heavy oral cycles.

I like ostarine for pct to help retain. But even at a high dose I don't gain size, a bit of strength though. It's not at all comparable to gear in my opinion. But I do think it's valuable in pct.

25mg per day

HDL : 17
LDL : 214

again, I am not sure if is the Ostarine.... I just don't know what would have caused it though. Ostarine is the only 'new' addition for me, and my lipids only get smashed like that on heavy oral cycles.

Yeah i dunno, the high LDL would def make it seem like it's from an oral androgen. Test can drop HDL about 50% so that number seems relatively normal. Did you jumpstart with anything?

I have been using as part of PCT, I incorporated it to PCT in 3rd week off,5th week off,so I've been on it going on 3weeks, and the stuff makes me feel like I'm still on cycle, keeping strength , not losing much mass at all, and excellent libido, one complaint though, it tastes like crap, Could we make it let's say in blueberry ? love blueberry. Minister. God bless you friend.

Minister i second that,lol. It does taste horrible. I have been running it in my pct. Strength has actually gone up and libido is strong:). This Sarm will always be apart of my bridge.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131