YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

smaller more frequint injection allowing lower over all doses?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i know its been disscussed somwhat here but i got into a pretty indepth discussion with a guy that only takes his gear 1 time ever 7 days , he is currently running 1000mg test cyp with 200mg tren Enanthate each week , he likes to run for 6 weks than take 2 weeks off then back on for 6 weeks and so on.
Not sure what his logic is behind this but i got to thinking that would it be possible to use less mg's per week by shooting it everyday rather than once a week?

What if you were to shoot 50mg test suspention every 8 hrs? that would give you 1050mg a week and it would seem that their would be no lag or anyhting in your blood levels keeping them very steady and when you went off for 2 weeks it would clear your system much faster then kick in much faster when you started back up

so do you think you would make as good or better gains running 50mg suspention every 8 hrs over running cyp at 1000mg every 7 days?

a gram of test weekly is a lot...... better to split it up than take once a week BUT I think that split between 2 injects a week is fine, I wouldnt expect ANY new growth or benefit from poking every day with susp. No need to complicate things amigo.

I grow better with more infrequent injections (2x/week with enanthate) but I maintain better with less frequent injections...if that makes sense?

i know its been disscussed somwhat here but i got into a pretty indepth discussion with a guy that only takes his gear 1 time ever 7 days , he is currently running 1000mg test cyp with 200mg tren Enanthate each week , he likes to run for 6 weks than take 2 weeks off then back on for 6 weeks and so on.
Not sure what his logic is behind this but i got to thinking that would it be possible to use less mg's per week by shooting it everyday rather than once a week?

What if you were to shoot 50mg test suspention every 8 hrs? that would give you 1050mg a week and it would seem that their would be no lag or anyhting in your blood levels keeping them very steady and when you went off for 2 weeks it would clear your system much faster then kick in much faster when you started back up

so do you think you would make as good or better gains running 50mg suspension every 8 hrs over running cyp at 1000mg every 7 days?

Are you factoring for the ester itself? The way you have worded this your going to get more T from suspension. The different esters take different area per cc. It's not like a lb feathers vs a lb of metal :)

Emeric's schedule...

Do a search for how Emeric does his HRT... please don't quote me on this, but it's SOEMTHING like 50-75mg three times a week... he claims less conversion to estrogen and his total T levels are quite high with this regimen.

Every day seems like a lot... I do get what you are saying... maybe like Emeric, three times a week would more than suffice and you may actually "get more out of it", dunno...

I understand that Suspention and Enanthate are differant and will give somwhat differant results , it just got me to thinking that possibly by doing more frequent injections that you could possibley be able to lower the dose and get the same effect.

little better compairison

would shooting test E , 3 times a week give same or better results than shooting it 1 times a week?

I personaly take my shots every second day ie: mon , thurs , sun and so on and i run longer esters.

I would think as long as you take it at the 1/2 life of the ester it would supply stable blood levels..I take 625mg test E every 5 days..

You dont want to mess with suspension unless you can stand being crippled. For the most part almost all of the stuff out there is going to cripple you to a different degree.

their is some oil based stuff from a board sponser thats painless

You dont want to mess with suspension unless you can stand being crippled. For the most part almost all of the stuff out there is going to cripple you to a different degree.

Maldorf- hope i am not sounding ignorant and for sure not being a smart a$$, but what do you mean crippled from suspension, due to pain from injection or am I not informed on a side effect of it? thanks

Maldorf- hope i am not sounding ignorant and for sure not being a smart a$$, but what do you mean crippled from suspension, due to pain from injection or am I not informed on a side effect of it? thanks

Yeah, traditional suspension is painful since it is waterbased. THe TNE oil isnt as bad, but it can really hurt too if you have trouble with EO (ethyl oelate). Some people have reactions to high EO. In order for oil to hold test base you have to use a lot of EO to keep it in solution.

Test suspension causes a lot of pain, and when youre doing daily or 2x per day injections that really adds up. YOull end up with 3,4, or 5 or more sites that are swollen and sore if youre doing it 2x per day.

Yeah, traditional suspension is painful since it is waterbased. THe TNE oil isnt as bad, but it can really hurt too if you have trouble with EO (ethyl oelate). Some people have reactions to high EO. In order for oil to hold test base you have to use a lot of EO to keep it in solution.

Test suspension causes a lot of pain, and when youre doing daily or 2x per day injections that really adds up. YOull end up with 3,4, or 5 or more sites that are swollen and sore if youre doing it 2x per day.

Maldorf, that's a really good point you make. (ethyl oelate) can cause flue like symptoms along with green and yellow mucus and a host of other things.

i read somewher tht takeing 200 ml of prop test a week at 50 ml fer bey ervry other day will bring up ur hormon level without shuting down ur own harmon level, just a thought wish i remember wher i read it tho.might want to loo into it,and something about if u hv no shutdown thn u keep ur gain ect ect u get th ideal

I read a study long ago that said smaller depots are absorbed better (as in five 50mg shots per week instead of one 250mg shot).
I know from personal experimentation that I get less mental sides with frequent injections.

Last edited:
i read somewher tht takeing 200 ml of prop test a week at 50 ml fer bey ervry other day will bring up ur hormon level without shuting down ur own harmon level, just a thought wish i remember wher i read it tho.might want to loo into it,and something about if u hv no shutdown thn u keep ur gain ect ect u get th ideal

that will still shut you down. Heck, just taking an HRT dose of 100 mg/wk will shut you down.

I grow better with more infrequent injections (2x/week with enanthate) but I maintain better with less frequent injections...if that makes sense?

Smaller doze more frequent it will result in a better total and free test % also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131