over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine HCL Legal but...

ColtSSBR

Newbies
I've acquired some excellent advice from here and this is my first actual post. This is a great site!

Anyway, years (like 15+) ago I used the ECA stack (and real Ultimate Orange) for the obvious reason and also because it greatly helped with my asthma, which was bad at the time. I stopped using it and never really gave it a second though when I heard it was now illegal, which was not true.

Fast forward to a week ago when I had severe lung conjestion and went to the doc. I asked if Ephedrine was prescribed now. My doc says he cannot get Ephedrine HCL even though it's reportedly legal in the US and this is even with a legit medical reason.

This did not sound right to me, so after doing a little searching on my own, I discovered a claim that it's legal to purchase and even order up to 7.5g (7500mg) a month via mail order if my brief research is accurate.

Searching again, I see a ton of Canadian sources but none that will ship to the US.

Can someone explain to me what the frikin deal is with obtaining legit no BS 100% Ephedrine HCL?

Reply here or PM if ya got any info, thanks.

I'm not up to date on the current legality of it but, I believe it varies from state to state. I've heard some can pick it up at the gas station and some can't find it anywhere. The main issue with the HCL is that it can be used as an ingredient to make meth.

I get mine from Walgreens here in the US , like $15 for 60 , 25mg tabs and it comes with 200mg guafinasin (sp) that would realy help your chest congestion.
Anyway go to the pharacy and just ask for either Bronkaid or Primatine , the Bronkaid is 25mg Ephedrine and the Primatine is 12.5mg.
You have so scan your drivers license but its an over the counter drug

I get mine from Walgreens here in the US , like $15 for 60 , 25mg tabs and it comes with 200mg guafinasin (sp) that would realy help your chest congestion.
Anyway go to the pharacy and just ask for either Bronkaid or Primatine , the Bronkaid is 25mg Ephedrine and the Primatine is 12.5mg.
You have so scan your drivers license but its an over the counter drug

I get the generic Walgreens primatine stuff. It's like $6 for 60 12.5mg pills. It's cheaper than it was when it was legal to pick up at gas stations.

This will depend on what state you live in. The only reason for this is it's a main ingredient for ug meth labs and home brewers. If you haven't noticed, it became such an issue in the states, it now is behind the pharmacy and normally requires ID and there is a database in most states that track the amount you purchase. Any way go to your local pharmacy and ask for what you need and depending on where you live, it will vary on how much you can purchase at one time or in a months time.

Thanks for the info!!! Wish I knew about Bronkaid before I paid a ridiculous sum to have ephedrine shipped int'l....doh!

I have gotten it at Walgreen's and had to show ID.

Thanks for the responses but none of the below listed products have pure Ephedrine HCL, which is what I'm looking for. Guaifenesin has sides effects with me that I don't want.

Bronkaid:
**broken link removed**

Primatene Mist:
**broken link removed**

Primatene Tabs:
**broken link removed**

How about a place that is legit and legal to order the Ephedrine HCL from?
I hear they come in 8mg tabs, which is fine.

there's sites to get it from i've seen, but yr gonna pay alot.
you wanna pay a dollar a pill for 8mg pills? thats not even including shipping.

Last edited:
I have been looking for Ephedrine here in the states also... you can check your state laws to see whats legal, even tho its legal here in oregon none of the pharmacies i have checked carry Bronkaid or Primatene... they all say it's illegal :banghead:

eurokings has Ephedrine tabs at a decent price but I haven't ordered from them so I cant speak to there reliability... and if I was gonna order something int. I would probably get something better suited to weight loss than Ephedrine.

good luck tho man

I still think pure Ephedrine HCL is illegal, but found this

The House passed the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 as an amendment to the renewal of the USA PATRIOT Act. Signed into law by president George W. Bush on March 6, 2006, the act amended the US Code (21 USC 830) concerning the sale of ephedrine-containing products. The federal statute included the following requirements for merchants who sell these products:

* A retrievable record of all purchases identifying the name and address of each party to be kept for two years
* Required verification of proof of identity of all purchasers
* Required protection and disclosure methods in the collection of personal information
* Reports to the Attorney General of any suspicious payments or disappearances of the regulated products
* Non-liquid dose form of regulated product may only be sold in unit dose blister packs
* Regulated products are to be sold behind the counter or in a locked cabinet in such a way as to restrict access
* Daily sales of regulated products not to exceed 3.6 grams without regard to the number of transactions
* Monthly sales not to exceed 9 grams of pseudoephedrine base in regulated products

The law gives similar regulations to mail-order purchases, except the monthly sales limit is only 7.5 grams.

As a pure herb or tea, má huáng, containing ephedrine, is still sold legally in the USA. The law restricts/prohibits its being sold as a dietary supplement(pill) or as an ingredient/additive to other products, like diet pills.

I'm not up to date on the current legality of it but, I believe it varies from state to state. I've heard some can pick it up at the gas station and some can't find it anywhere. The main issue with the HCL is that it can be used as an ingredient to make meth.

I don't think that is the one that is used in meth production, it's psuedoephedrine. It may be the same thing and I may be mistaken, if so I apologize.

I ordered some from Canada, came in 8mg tabs and I got 300 of them. I'm shooting the O/T a PM on where it was from

Their are internet sites that sell it cheap with straight ephedrine. Just google it and you will find a bunch.

I still think pure Ephedrine HCL is illegal, but found this

The House passed the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 as an amendment to the renewal of the USA PATRIOT Act. Signed into law by president George W. Bush on March 6, 2006, the act amended the US Code (21 USC 830) concerning the sale of ephedrine-containing products. The federal statute included the following requirements for merchants who sell these products:

* A retrievable record of all purchases identifying the name and address of each party to be kept for two years
* Required verification of proof of identity of all purchasers
* Required protection and disclosure methods in the collection of personal information
* Reports to the Attorney General of any suspicious payments or disappearances of the regulated products
* Non-liquid dose form of regulated product may only be sold in unit dose blister packs
* Regulated products are to be sold behind the counter or in a locked cabinet in such a way as to restrict access
* Daily sales of regulated products not to exceed 3.6 grams without regard to the number of transactions
* Monthly sales not to exceed 9 grams of pseudoephedrine base in regulated products

The law gives similar regulations to mail-order purchases, except the monthly sales limit is only 7.5 grams.

As a pure herb or tea, má huáng, containing ephedrine, is still sold legally in the USA. The law restricts/prohibits its being sold as a dietary supplement(pill) or as an ingredient/additive to other products, like diet pills.

This is the information I see everwhere which indicates that it is in fact not illegal if the restrictons are followed.

Specifically:

Daily sales of regulated products not to exceed 3.6 grams without regard to the number of transactions

What I'm still not clear on is why it's so tough to get in the US without ordering it through the mail etc.

I've acquired some excellent advice from here and this is my first actual post. This is a great site!

Anyway, years (like 15+) ago I used the ECA stack (and real Ultimate Orange) for the obvious reason and also because it greatly helped with my asthma, which was bad at the time. I stopped using it and never really gave it a second though when I heard it was now illegal, which was not true.

Fast forward to a week ago when I had severe lung conjestion and went to the doc. I asked if Ephedrine was prescribed now. My doc says he cannot get Ephedrine HCL even though it's reportedly legal in the US and this is even with a legit medical reason.

This did not sound right to me, so after doing a little searching on my own, I discovered a claim that it's legal to purchase and even order up to 7.5g (7500mg) a month via mail order if my brief research is accurate.

Searching again, I see a ton of Canadian sources but none that will ship to the US.

Can someone explain to me what the frikin deal is with obtaining legit no BS 100% Ephedrine HCL?

Reply here or PM if ya got any info, thanks.

People use it to make meth. They are going to conitnue to clamp down harder on it still. I bet within a few years you will need a script to even get the cold medicine with the psuedoephedrine in it.

I got some from Canada to the US (Mass to be specific) about maybe 2ish years ago. Came from a Phramctcl up there. had no issues getting it. and it was HCL and only HCL. just got to look around for it. Not sure what site it was from, might be able to find the link on an old board i went on and sent someone a pm with it.

But they are right in saying that it is X amount is legal in Y days per ID

amazon.com

I've ordered Bronkaid from amazon.com several times- no hassles at all. I would have sworn I got something other than the "dual action" before but I know I did try the dual-action stuff and it worked as expected.

check the various vendors on Amazon as many times you can get free shipping- or find some other stuff on amazon to make the order worthwhile.

Their are internet sites that sell it cheap with straight ephedrine. Just google it and you will find a bunch.

exactly, pretty good deal on 8mg tabs ...google pure ephedrine hcl

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner