over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort for cortisol

Hungarian

Registered
Hello folks,
Does anyone here take Humanofort just post workout to lower cortisol spiked by pre workout caffeine? I'd love to keep taking 400mgs, but I need to cut my expenses a bit so I was thinking about taking just 100 mgs pwo on workout days when I take a caffeine pill pre workout. I know Emeric recommends pwo Humanofort to counteract a caffeine induced cortisol, but will single doses of Humanofort effectively lower cortisol pwo?
Thanks

hey bro and to others, from what i know

any hormones that spike up after working out, you kinda wanna leave it be

only lower cortisol IF you know its high and if its HIGH at NIGHT only.

aka cant sleep from stress etc,,,,take it so

otherwise you will be fucking up not just HPG axis from gear,,,but HPA and HPT axis eventaully

taht goes the same for pre workout stims but thats even hard for me to quit ahahhahah

Hello folks,
Does anyone here take Humanofort just post workout to lower cortisol spiked by pre workout caffeine? I'd love to keep taking 400mgs, but I need to cut my expenses a bit so I was thinking about taking just 100 mgs pwo on workout days when I take a caffeine pill pre workout. I know Emeric recommends pwo Humanofort to counteract a caffeine induced cortisol, but will single doses of Humanofort effectively lower cortisol pwo?
Thanks

Yes, (Igen). It helps to activate the
Setellite Cells also.

Satellite cells are small mononuclear progenitor cells with virtually no cytoplasm found in mature muscle. They are found sandwiched between the basement membrane and sarcolemma (cell membrane) of individual muscle fibers, and can be difficult to distinguish from the sub-sarcolemmal nuclei of the fibers. Satellite cells are able to differentiate and fuse to augment existing muscle fibers and to form new fibers. These cells represent the oldest known adult stem cell niche, and are involved in the normal growth of muscle, as well as regeneration following injury or disease.

In undamaged muscle, the majority of satellite cells are quiescent; they neither differentiate nor undergo cell division. In response to mechanical strain, satellite cells become activated. Activated satellite cells initially proliferate as skeletal myoblasts before undergoing myogenic differentiation.

Yes, (Igen). It helps to activate the
Setellite Cells also.

Satellite cells are small mononuclear progenitor cells with virtually no cytoplasm found in mature muscle. They are found sandwiched between the basement membrane and sarcolemma (cell membrane) of individual muscle fibers, and can be difficult to distinguish from the sub-sarcolemmal nuclei of the fibers. Satellite cells are able to differentiate and fuse to augment existing muscle fibers and to form new fibers. These cells represent the oldest known adult stem cell niche, and are involved in the normal growth of muscle, as well as regeneration following injury or disease.

In undamaged muscle, the majority of satellite cells are quiescent; they neither differentiate nor undergo cell division. In response to mechanical strain, satellite cells become activated. Activated satellite cells initially proliferate as skeletal myoblasts before undergoing myogenic differentiation.

Köszönöm szépen Imre. Very informative and interesting post!

hey bro and to others, from what i know

any hormones that spike up after working out, you kinda wanna leave it be

only lower cortisol IF you know its high and if its HIGH at NIGHT only.

aka cant sleep from stress etc,,,,take it so

otherwise you will be fucking up not just HPG axis from gear,,,but HPA and HPT axis eventaully

taht goes the same for pre workout stims but thats even hard for me to quit ahahhahah

Thanks bro, my cortisol does get high if I use pre workout stims (200 mgs of caffeine 3-4 times a week), my left eye starts twitching and I'll have trouble falling asleep. Humanofort helps a ton, completely gets rid of the twitch and i feel much calmer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws