over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

did RONNIE or JAY ever use synthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only them and the person that sold it to them would probably know that. I'll say one thing though, if you think any of the top Pro's don't use every avenue available to them to make sure they look as good as possible on stage you've got some learning to do.

Probably not. Both of them seem to be able to add muscle size anywhere they like.

If you look more closely at certain pictures it's clear they've used it.

Weird symmetry kinda gives it away. Not saying they use it everywhere or in mass amounts but it's obvious they enhance certain areas IMO

Only them and the person that sold it to them would probably know that. I'll say one thing though, if you think any of the top Pro's don't use every avenue available to them to make sure they look as good as possible on stage you've got some learning to do.

Exactly.

Jay fought tooth and nail to try to beat Ronnie, do you really think that with his mindset, he would say, "I wanna beat Ronnie and all, but forget syntherol, cuz man, that's just not my style".

If you look more closely at certain pictures it's clear they've used it.

Weird symmetry kinda gives it away. Not saying they use it everywhere or in mass amounts but it's obvious they enhance certain areas IMO

Where at?

I know Ron very well, (I helped him to get his contract with Weider), and he didn`t use any synthol.

You guys have a IFBB pro on here that knows Ronnie personally and he is saying he didnt use it. What more do you want lol? You what Ronnie to take a lie detector test lol? :banghead:

You guys have a IFBB pro on here that knows Ronnie personally and he is saying he didnt use it. What more do you want lol? You what Ronnie to take a lie detector test lol? :banghead:

you also have a pro on here who says that all pros take it. i guess the only ones to truly know are ronnie and who ever may have got it for him.

but then again, does it really matter?

Exactly.

Jay fought tooth and nail to try to beat Ronnie, do you really think that with his mindset, he would say, "I wanna beat Ronnie and all, but forget syntherol, cuz man, that's just not my style".

Its not that he wouldn't its more like why would he? What weakness is it that he had that seo would benefit?

you also have a pro on here who says that all pros take it. i guess the only ones to truly know are ronnie and who ever may have got it for him.

but then again, does it really matter?

Bingo!

And just because a pro helped someone get a contract with Weider, how does that pro know for certain the guy never used synthol :confused:

Jay has most likely used synthol in his arms, they are a weak point for him.

of course they did! come on they need every advantage they can get at their level

I watched an online (youtube, I think) vid with Jay doing preacher-machine curls. As his forearms moved throughout the curls, the biceps almost didn't move at all. Literally, almost no biceps stretching and contracting at all. I've never watched any training video with something so obviously fake/altered or whatever you want to call it.

Vanilla Mandingo;924530[B said:
]I watched an online (youtube, I think[/B]) vid with Jay doing preacher-machine curls. As his forearms moved throughout the curls, the biceps almost didn't move at all. Literally, almost no biceps stretching and contracting at all. I've never watched any training video with something so obviously fake/altered or whatever you want to call it.

Are you sure about that, because I have a hard time believing you would remember something like his bicep having no movement, his forearm moving throughout the excersize, and you not being able to remember where you watched it? :confused:

To top it off, you say the bicep ALMOST didn't move at all, which makes you even more credible

Last edited:
Well i agree Jay's arms look a little weird.
Doesn't look real. If u wanna compare. Compare it with arnold then u're know what i mean.

As for ronnie. I think his calves.
Ronnie looks more natural to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads