over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO Done Badly

leanbody

Registered
I've been considering seo to add a peak to my left bicep to match my right. After 3 years of trying to even them out there remains 1/2" difference and a different shape on each side! tryed doing extra sets, extra re3ps on the small side but they both grow at the same rate regardless.

SOOO i've been reading up on it and am about to jump in, but today a went to a different (bigger) gym and there were a couple of guys there with the most uber fake looking biceps - must have been seo done badly! the bicep and peak was big but didn't match the tricep size and it seemed off center. Are these guys just dorks or is it easy to go wrong. I'd rather have mismatched biceps than one that looks totally fake (inflated)

Any insight will be welcome.

this is in the wrong forum

No, it's not easy to skew the look of your muscles, in fact it would require
over a ridiculous period of high volume shots at the very least. Much more
then the month advised in the guide.

Think about it - following the guide you are on for 30 days doing 1ml for
10days, then 2ml for 10 days then 3ml for 10 days.

After ALL of that you have guys that gain anywhere from 0.5 inch - 1.5
inches on average. Some more. But this is for bis AND tris. Do you really
think that following the guide you will somehow blow up and look all
distorted forever after when you will just be doing bis? or just one bi i guess.

It just doesn't work that way. You can be quite sure about that AS LONG AS
you follow Big A's guide. It's the only/best way to run safely and effectively.

Let us know how you go if you decide to go ahead with it.

this is in the wrong forum

Whoops - don't know how to fix that????

No, it's not easy to skew the look of your muscles, in fact it would require
over a ridiculous period of high volume shots at the very least. Much more
then the month advised in the guide.

Think about it - following the guide you are on for 30 days doing 1ml for
10days, then 2ml for 10 days then 3ml for 10 days.

After ALL of that you have guys that gain anywhere from 0.5 inch - 1.5
inches on average. Some more. But this is for bis AND tris. Do you really
think that following the guide you will somehow blow up and look all
distorted forever after when you will just be doing bis? or just one bi i guess.

It just doesn't work that way. You can be quite sure about that AS LONG AS
you follow Big A's guide. It's the only/best way to run safely and effectively.

Let us know how you go if you decide to go ahead with it.

thanks J4CKT- yeah i am thinking about it a lot. these guys were older bodybuilders - maybe 55+ but it was so fukking obvious - i have never seen mishapen muscles like that before, excpt on the web. they weren't out of proportion - reasonable size, just wierd shapes. they must have done it for years to make them stretch like that. And they looked a little flabby too - not like a normal hard flexed bicep. This is why i wish i had studied anatomy in school! LOL

never too late to learn tho....

BTW - have your tried SEO's? what was your experience?

I've been considering seo to add a peak to my left bicep to match my right. After 3 years of trying to even them out there remains 1/2" difference and a different shape on each side! tryed doing extra sets, extra re3ps on the small side but they both grow at the same rate regardless.

SOOO i've been reading up on it and am about to jump in, but today a went to a different (bigger) gym and there were a couple of guys there with the most uber fake looking biceps - must have been seo done badly! the bicep and peak was big but didn't match the tricep size and it seemed off center. Are these guys just dorks or is it easy to go wrong. I'd rather have mismatched biceps than one that looks totally fake (inflated)

Any insight will be welcome.

Interesting, about 6 months ago I went to Venice Golds gym and noticed a bunch of guys who barely looked 200lbs yet had HUGE odd looking arms!

Whoops - don't know how to fix that????

thanks J4CKT- yeah i am thinking about it a lot. these guys were older bodybuilders - maybe 55+ but it was so fukking obvious - i have never seen mishapen muscles like that before, excpt on the web. they weren't out of proportion - reasonable size, just wierd shapes. they must have done it for years to make them stretch like that. And they looked a little flabby too - not like a normal hard flexed bicep. This is why i wish i had studied anatomy in school! LOL

never too late to learn tho....

BTW - have your tried SEO's? what was your experience?

Yeah, I did bis and tris and gained between 1-1.5inches.

No issues with me when i ran it, just followed the guide.

If you have anything specific you wanted to know - just ask.

hey jackt
thanks for the offer of info,bro. i jumped in about 7 days ago. Seems to be going alright - my bi's are so swollen from the trama that it's like I gained 1/2" already! How much do you do in the tris? I've been doing .5 ml in 2 spots on each. Shpould I do 1 ml just like bi's? Also I'm doing 1 ml on the small bicep and .75 on the big one. I have 1/2 " difference between the 2.

also it says to do some exercises to flush the muscle w/ blood after the massage. So thats a few sets of light curls and kick backs every day? and on arm day - go to the max?

hey jacktthanks for the offer of info,bro. i
jumped in about 7 days ago. Seems to be going alright - my bi's are so
swollen from the trama that it's like I gained 1/2" already!

Yeah that's expected. It will subside within a couple of days of finishing.

Good way i found to minimise bruising is to minimise bleeding. As soon as
you pull out put pressure on the injection site to curb the amount of
bleeding bleeding under the skin (which will then form the bruise).

Also I hope you are rotating injection sites daily for 3 days on each
muscle head before going back to the first site. This way you avoid
pinning the exact same spot and potentially going through an existing
bruise.

How much do you do in the tris? I've been doing .5 ml in 2 spots on each. Shpould I do 1 ml just like bi's?

Yes bis and tris are the same.

1ml per shot for 10 days per muscle head then 2ml for 10 days and then 3ml for 10days. etc etc.

Im not sure why you wanted to change the doses from what is advised in
the protocol.

Also I'm doing 1 ml on the small bicep and .75 on the big one. I
have 1/2 " difference between the 2.

Lowering volumes below recommended protocol greatly diminishes the
results you are likely to get as you are lowering the pressure on the
fascia by lowering the volume. Less pressure = less effect.

You would be better of doing more, then less in the smaller bicep.

ie. 1ml in the bigger bicep and 1.5ml in the smaller one. then
2ml in the bigger bicep and 2.5ml
3ml , 3.5ml.

There has been at least 1 person that has still achieved results while
lowering dosages but that's not very common or recommended at all.

also it says to do some exercises to flush the muscle w/ blood
after the massage. So thats a few sets of light curls and kick backs every
day? and on arm day - go to the max?

Very light sets of whatever exercise you like just to get the blood flowing.
Personally i did curls and tricep pulldowns. These are done straight after
your shots. It does several things:

1. The muscle moving lets the oil move around and spread along the
muscle fibers and avoid lumping up.
2. The rush of blood (pump) will create extra welcome pressure on the
fascia and assist in stretching it.

Training remains unchanged. Do what you normally do and go as hard as
you can. Your max will go down somewhat just because the pumps will
be more painful then before.

Last edited:
J4CKT;

Thanks tons - all good info. I could not remember what the protocol was for the tris and so estimated low. i'll up it to 1 ml.

One more question - For the tris, i should do 2 shots in each along the bottom (if I was holding a front double bi pose)? The diagram on How to do injections was confusing to me.

Last edited:
J4CKT;

Thanks tons - all good info. I could not remember what the protocol was
for the tris and so estimated low. i'll up it to 1 ml.

Not sure why you would start using a substance that you don't know how
to use. :confused:

One more question - For the tris, i should do 2 shots in each
along the bottom (if I was holding a front double bi pose)? The diagram
on How to do injections was confusing to me.

This should help for where to shoot tris.

tricep2.jpg

tricep edited.jpg

Also you really need to read the article again and the SEO thread here on promuscle. It has all the info above and more. Read the WHOLE thread.

You can find it here.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

Will you post before and after pics when you are done?? I know many would appreciate it. Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Please just don't end up lookin like this fag. It's amazing how in love with himself this guy is.

This is SEO gone bad!!

YouTube - PARA OS MEUS CRITICOS.

YouTube - ESTA AI A RESPOSTA.

:headbang:

BC

That's implants bro.
Every google search on “man chest implants in Brazil “will bring up this idiot’s photo.
Check out some butcheries around and their trophies:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

That's implants bro.
Every google search on “man chest implants in Brazil “will bring up this idiot’s photo.
Check out some butcheries around and their trophies:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

LOL.... I guess I'm late to the party on this one. I just discovered this idiot on you tube.

BC

Sad thing about that brazillian dude, he wasnt even a bad looking guy or anything it looks like. Until he decided to get implants wherever humanly possible.

Not sure why you would start using a substance that you don't know how
to use. :confused:
Thanks tons for the info, bro, Good points- i did a ton of reading and have studied some anatomy books for months and was thinking that i would just do Bi's since my tris are pretty good, but once i got into it I realized that the tris will seem small if i keep any size on the bis.

This should help for where to shoot tris.
Most excellent pics - that is pretty much where i am shooting, only my tris are not so cut and easy to see as those (Was that an understatement?)

Also you really need to read the article again and the SEO thread here on promuscle. It has all the info above and more. Read the WHOLE thread.
Great thread - i read it through a few months ago and skimmed it last week. I'll go back again - i am sure there is more info that i overlooked.

Will you post before and after pics when you are done?? I know many would appreciate it. Best of luck.
Lucky

Yup I'll do it and PM you - i won't leave them up too long. it's a learning experience for me & i am happy to share.

Please just don't end up lookin like this fag. It's amazing how in love with himself this guy is.

This is SEO gone bad!!
I've seen so many of these pics - That's what people think about steroid use. Very sensational and hard to get past it to the truth.

BICEP UPDATE
Almost at day 10 - definately feel full - no lumps so far I have massaged the hell out of them, albeit gentle - they are sore! Pumps are amazing even with lighht weights. With normal weight - they are painful! I a few days i go up to 2ml - that should be interesting. My "loose" golf shirts are already tight on the arms! LOL

Interesting, about 6 months ago I went to Venice Golds gym and noticed a bunch of guys who barely looked 200lbs yet had HUGE odd looking arms!

samething here bro. I got samething two homos come to da jim and you can tell by their arms just swole no shape look fat front and their bodys are lean just weard looken arms seo abuse or they try to rushed on fast size .

quick update if anyone is folowing this. Day 10! tomorrow up to 2ml and I acnt even imagine what that willn feel like. muscles are definately swollen and irrritated with daily pin pricks, all the syntherol, etc. I feel pumped and sore 100% of the time. had an average arm workout this evening and OMG they pumped up fukkin huge and a bit painful! So far I have gained an inch on each and lost some definition. People are commenting on my"guns" now - so I canonly imagine what will come in 2 weeks. all in all still pleased I tried it. Might even do my calves at some point. Those bastards won't grow for shit! Funny little story - I can't tough my shoulder with my index finger any more! LOL

quick update if anyone is folowing this. Day 10! tomorrow up to 2ml and I acnt even imagine what that willn feel like. muscles are definately swollen and irrritated with daily pin pricks, all the syntherol, etc. I feel pumped and sore 100% of the time. had an average arm workout this evening and OMG they pumped up fukkin huge and a bit painful! So far I have gained an inch on each and lost some definition. People are commenting on my"guns" now - so I canonly imagine what will come in 2 weeks. all in all still pleased I tried it. Might even do my calves at some point. Those bastards won't grow for shit! Funny little story - I can't tough my shoulder with my index finger any more! LOL

your journal is geting very interesting. why won't you open a new thread so ppl can follow your syntherol evolution?

your journal is geting very interesting. why won't you open a new thread so ppl can follow your syntherol evolution?

Definitely, would be great to read a log of some sort and see any pics you wouldn't mind sharing.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear