over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID BUST IN NAPLES FLORIDA

worldspan

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
Once again, some recreational drugs are part of the story!

**broken link removed**

Worldspan

Yep, close to 2 lbs of pot. The posts below the story are great, saying that is was steroids that led the police to the couple! Yeah, I'm sure someone was drving down the street injecting their delt and got pulled over, that is a likely story.

Realistically, someone bought pot, got pulled over, and rolled over on them. What an idiot!

i agree with you Richiec, the narcotics, the pot, maybe even the previous arrests that kept them on the radar!

so true. in virtaully every bust its the recreational drugs and/or weapons that get them busted

Yep, close to 2 lbs of pot. The posts below the story are great, saying that is was steroids that led the police to the couple! Yeah, I'm sure someone was drving down the street injecting their delt and got pulled over, that is a likely story.

Realistically, someone bought pot, got pulled over, and rolled over on them. What an idiot!

That goes to show you how fuckin stupid the general public is when comes to this stuff. I agree, more than likely it was the pot

i wouldnt blame it on the buds more likely its the people they were dealing with that got them pinched which is always the case...

jeeeze louizzz!!! I guess there will be some pretty happy cops in florida now.:love:

What do you guys think about the red stuff in those vials. What is that? Blessings friends. Minister.

i wouldnt blame it on the buds more likely its the people they were dealing with that got them pinched which is always the case...
this^^^ somebody hating on this guy thats the problem with this world:mad:

I'm guessing the red vials to be tren? Obviously, not much goes on in naples. They act like they just busted a cartel.

I was just looking at the pics, yo, if that guy paid 20k for the amount of juice shown, hey. He got ripped off big time. :D

Says they found 200 vials of Suspected Steriods, more than just the pic i take it. \
A search of the residence turned up around 200 vials of suspected anabolic steroids with an estimated street value of $20,000, and nearly 800 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of $6,000, the Sheriff’s Office reported. Detectives also found narcotic paraphernalia, including two digital scales, syringes and glass vials, and several unmarked pill capsules containing an unknown white powdery substance

And it says that they were tipped off to the pot
A tip about suspected marijuana dealing led investigators to what is believed to be Collier County’s biggest steroid bust in years on Thursday morning...................
................ investigation began after the Sheriff’s Office received an anonymous tip regarding the Troemners dealing marijuana.

I think that funniest part of it is the newcast video. The Expert Trainer that they interview as an expert looks like shit for someone that has been a trainer for 25yrs, lol, and he is working at a Planet Fitness lmao.

I was just looking at the pics, yo, if that guy paid 20k for the amount of juice shown, hey. He got ripped off big time. :D

LEO always inflates the "street value" of the drug busts because they think it makes them look better. The inflated value is intentional and not from ignorance. Believe me, they know what the street value of gear is because there are so many LEO's that take them.

BC

Wow That guy is in some serious shit. A felon with three handguns! Im sure it was someone that was pulled over with a gram of weed and ratted on this guy. What a shame. Rec drugs and juice should never be mixed. It eventually leads to this. Now he is going to spend a long time in prison. That really sucks.

So how do any of you that juice know that your source is not into rec drugs? But then again, I have never heard of an end user getting busted after his source is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws