over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEELER NATION

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am thrilled that the Steelers pulled off that BIG WIN yesterday over the Jets. I have a concern about the BIG GAME coming up in two weeks. It appears last nights 2nd half was no different than the previous regular season game plan. It seems like the Steelers do absolutely nothing but play catch up every 2nd half. Anyone see anything different here?

don't think there are many steelers fans on here, but both games were very similar (AFC/NFC) both should have been over by the 3rd quarter.
does almost make me wonder if the nfl and vegas have some influence on the games, espcially when you consider all the SB's used to be blowouts, now it seems like the last 6 or so bowls have been decided in the final 5 minutes or less of the game.

THAT being said, make room for number 7

Steelers are a great defensive team, I am a Packer fan, and the Packers are just as good defensively, but I think the difference is going to be that the game is going to be played on a fast track, Rodgers and the wide receivers are unstoppable on turf, I don't see how the Steelers backfield can keep up with the spread offense, considering Rodgers has a 131 passer rating against the blitz, best in the league, but that's why they play the game, anything could happen. Packers 30- Steelers 24. God bless you. Minister.

I am not a Steelers or GB fan but looking at both these teams, I would say this is the first time in a long time that I think ( or I should HOPE ) it should be a good close game. Both teams have great Defense and I like Defense, so should be entertaining.

I am not a Steelers or GB fan but looking at both these teams, I would say this is the first time in a long time that I think ( or I should HOPE ) it should be a good close game. Both teams have great Defense and I like Defense, so should be entertaining.

Did you forget the Giants beating the undefeated PATS, or Santonio Holmes game winning catch against the Cardinals?

That being said GO STEELERS!!!!!

I am thrilled that the Steelers pulled off that BIG WIN yesterday over the Jets. I have a concern about the BIG GAME coming up in two weeks. It appears last nights 2nd half was no different than the previous regular season game plan. It seems like the Steelers do absolutely nothing but play catch up every 2nd half. Anyone see anything different here?

Agree 100%. I turned it off after the safety, couldn't bear to watch fatman Ryan win.Thank goodness they pulled it off. After the first 2 qtrs I thought they'd be carting Sanchez off in a stretcher. But what do they do?..start backing off and play the PREVENT defense and Jets walked all over them and the offense sucked it up. I like the Steelers but the bottom line is they are a boring team to watch as they were in the second half...most of the regular season. Green Bay is hot right now and that shit ain't gonna work letting them march up the field.
I don't understand what Palo is doing either he at the Raven and Jets was deep into coverage hair flying around but that's about it.

Hopefully they will get it together for the big game as they almost lost it against the JETS.

Agree 100%. I turned it off after the safety, couldn't bear to watch fatman Ryan win.Thank goodness they pulled it off. After the first 2 qtrs I thought they'd be carting Sanchez off in a stretcher. But what do they do?..start backing off and play the PREVENT defense and Jets walked all over them and the offense sucked it up. I like the Steelers but the bottom line is they are a boring team to watch as they were in the second half...most of the regular season. Green Bay is hot right now and that shit ain't gonna work letting them march up the field.
I don't understand what Palo is doing either he at the Raven and Jets was deep into coverage hair flying around but that's about it.

Hopefully they will get it together for the big game as they almost lost it against the JETS.

It could be worse...you could be an Eagles fan like me...lol..

Well

Here are the main reasons to choose the PACKERS to win the SB
1. Playing on turf
2. Clay Matthews
3. Donald Driver
4. Packers DBs
5. Aaron Rogers
6. James Starks
7. Packers offensive line

Reason to pick STEELERS
1. Overall defense
2. Mendehhall
3. Big Ben...............

So, I give it to the PACKERS..........34-12

LOL me too. I usually end up rooting for the steelers at this point in the season cause the birds are out and the steelers are from PA.

I like aaron rodgers too though,. i dont lose either way

Actually it was this year and has been for many as I am a die hard 49'ers fan since thae late 70's when I could turn on the TV...loved the red and gold rush which has long since gone dry and turned to dust...hope is a good thing ...LOL

1. Playing on turf
2. Clay Matthews
3. Donald Driver
4. Packers DBs
5. Aaron Rogers
6. James Starks

Reason to pick STEELERS
1. Overall defense
2. Mendehhall

Sounds like a bitter Browns fan.

1. Playing on turf
2. Clay Matthews
3. Donald Driver
4. Packers DBs
5. Aaron Rogers
6. James Starks

Reason to pick STEELERS
1. Overall defense
2. Mendehhall

Jennings not Driver at #3. Driver will retire win or loose after the game as Packers top reception guy but is 1/2 the player at this stage as Greg Jennings. Jennings and Rodgers can take over a game on turf!!! If Jennings gets doubled then Driver if they try to cover both Jordy Nelson if they can cover all 3 then James Jones if they can cover all 4 (no one has) then Brett Swain then Crabtree. These are just the wide outs still have backs and tight ends. Major match up problems for any team if Rodgers gets hot and the O line protects!!! Packers #3 and #4 are most teams #1 and #2 receivers...

Being a die-hard ravens fan, I'm going with greenbay ftw.

Excited for the big game...when steelers won a few years ago the city was insane...East Carson street was completely closed...hoping for a repeat!!! Here we go!!!!!

The game will hinge on the ability of Ben to evade initial pass rush and make plays. Mathews is a mismatch for the Steelers slow-footed big linemen, but last time they played Ben threw for 500+ yards, so I think it should be a barn burner.

Fast track, a 3rd stringer moving the ball well on GB yesterday tells me this game could be an over bet, which is something you wouldn't expect from a game with 2 great defenses.

The Steelers haven't played on a fast track in a while, but have the fastest receivers in the league, so it could be a track meet.

Go Steelers.

Actually it was this year and has been for many as I am a die hard 49'ers fan since thae late 70's when I could turn on the TV...loved the red and gold rush which has long since gone dry and turned to dust...hope is a good thing ...LOL

OH I feel your pain...hopefully harbaugh can turn things around for the niners.......
I really think the packers match up nicely to the steelers... 4-5 wide outs all game long!!!

Did you forget the Giants beating the undefeated PATS, or Santonio Holmes game winning catch against the Cardinals?

That being said GO STEELERS!!!!!

I know what your saying but I am talking about going into the game. I don't think anyone thought the Giants had a chance against the Pats and I thought the Steelers were going to kill the Cards but they both turned out to be good games. I am saying, this year looking at the line up, I think it will be a good game.

Jennings not Driver at #3. Driver will retire win or loose after the game as Packers top reception guy but is 1/2 the player at this stage as Greg Jennings. Jennings and Rodgers can take over a game on turf!!! If Jennings gets doubled then Driver if they try to cover both Jordy Nelson if they can cover all 3 then James Jones if they can cover all 4 (no one has) then Brett Swain then Crabtree. These are just the wide outs still have backs and tight ends. Major match up problems for any team if Rodgers gets hot and the O line protects!!! Packers #3 and #4 are most teams #1 and #2 receivers...

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Born and Raised in GB! I bleed green and gold! this is truly going to be the test of all test for the Packers. I'm glad we are by far the underdogs in this one!!

I have been a Steelers fan all of my life, still remember the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial....ahhhh, fond memories of TB, Franco, Mean Joe, and the Steel Curtain...and yes, I stayed a fan even after suffering all throughout the 80's and 90's when it seemed they couldn't find a decent quarterback to save their lives....enter Big Ben, 3rd superbowl appearance in 6 years!?!?!?! Almost made it his first time out, and he hasn't even hit his stride yet. Thats crazy awesome, and let's all remember that Green Bay does have a good defense.....but a good defense for an NFC team is a different animal than a good defense for an AFC team, at least for the last decade or so...(and Ben is still very young, nevermind their coach, the youngest to EVER win a Superbowl), but they aren't even close compared to Steel Curtain #2, in the far tougher AFC....any teams from the AFC roll into the playoffs with a losing record?....Never happen. Anyway,
Pittsburgh defensive stats this season:
PTS ALLOWED
(1st)

YDS ALLOWED
(2nd)
PASS YDS ALLOWED
(12th)
RUSH YDS ALLOWED
(1st)

Now take a look at Green Bay, in the much softer NFC:
PTS
(2nd)
YDS
(5th)
PASS YDS
(5th)
RUSH YDS
(18th)

Mendenhall will run all over Green Bay, Big Ben will do what he does best, scramble, and make plays where it seems there are none, and I will have to get a new hat to go with my other three that has all four, five, and six superbowls listed on its side :) Pittsburgh 35, Green Bay 17. 7 is such a nice number, and hey, if things keep going the way they are, maybe they'll fill up the other hand with rings.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity