over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MORE bac h20 or ace. acid??

cm

IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Any benefit to adding more of bac h20 or AA to peps such as mgf or igf.
example being 40 ius of pre mixed solution, and add 40 more of said diluent, esp if the # is odd say 25 ius, it makes it user friendly.
But, does adding more create anything different in anybodies research?

AA "apparently" causes some tremendous burning sensations, and that sometimes leads to a killer pump. More=better pump, maybe=better growth
Excess water going in, well could it cause anything positive as well?
Maybe something similar to water based AAS?
Anybody go overboard with the dilution chems with any success?
thanks fellas
-c

Any benefit to adding more of bac h20 or AA to peps such as mgf or igf.
example being 40 ius of pre mixed solution, and add 40 more of said diluent, esp if the # is odd say 25 ius, it makes it user friendly.
But, does adding more create anything different in anybodies research?

AA "apparently" causes some tremendous burning sensations, and that sometimes leads to a killer pump. More=better pump, maybe=better growth
Excess water going in, well could it cause anything positive as well?
Maybe something similar to water based AAS?
Anybody go overboard with the dilution chems with any success?
thanks fellas
-c

The only thing you want to mix AA with is the IGF. Only add in the Bac after you draw IGF into syringe just before injection. AA has a little sting to it over rated if you ask my subject-only spot it hurt was my subjects virgin calf muscles that had never been popped before...I just dilute 1 part AA to 1 part Bac for little or no issues.

yes of course, AA with IGF, but what if you added quite a bit more AA right before pinning?
Also substantiallly more h20 to MGF right before pinning?
-c

yes of course, AA with IGF, but what if you added quite a bit more AA right before pinning?
Also substantiallly more h20 to MGF right before pinning?
-c

AA is what causes the sting! The Bac W will take the bite out of it...MGF shouldn't cause any pain I only mix with Bac W 150mcg each muscle Post WO

I don't think you are understanding what I am asking
-c

I don't think you are understanding what I am asking
-c

If you add 2mls to a 1mg vial each tic on a slin pin is 5mcgs that is simple enough for me, you shouldn't need more than that. You want 50mcgs go to the 10 mark thats what I do...those tiny amounts are a pain I know what you mean.

After you draw from vial you could dilute as much as you want from straight solution will not affect mcg dosage or anything like that...

you are still not understanding

The possibility that acetic acid could cause tissue necrosis over time....in my opinion...outweighs any sort of benefit of an increased pump...I have a fine pump without using AA at all....when I used igf with AA it made me feel weak and sick all the time

I dont delute igf with bac water just strait AA. deffinetly stings..I think the tiredness I feel is from the insulin effect..

Thanks plang, that is what I was seeking as far as some peoples rational for or against.
ok, so no AA, what about a boatload more h20 w/ all the other peps?

I'm gonna agree with plang on the issues with AA and the more the bad than good. So to be the broken record keep the amount of AA used to dilute to a minimum and use as much Bac as needed to neutralize it at the time of inject.

As far as a site enhancing effect I believe your referring to and hoping for, I would think your going to need to kick up the volume considerably for any possibility since looking at water based AAS there usually in the standard 1ml volume gradations so spike up that Bac to get whatever volume your looking for.

Its definitely something worth trying, IMO though i dont think will be that effective since the water will assimilate fairly quickly not allowing enough time for the muscle facia to really stretch/remain stretched like in the case with site oil. Of course picking a certain muscle group to experiment on for a few weeks wouldnt hurt either using strictly MGF or possibly an IGF variant LOL Maybe your muscles will be the ones that respond fairly well to it or at least get you past some plateau

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity