over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hairloss: Revita vs. Rogaine? Opinions please

theunion

Registered
So currently I use Nizoral shampoo, and 1mg finasteride/day. I plan on upping that to 2.5mg/day as well.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried Revita shampoo and Rogaine as well, and what was their experiences with it?

Revita: Amazon.com: DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo, 180 ml Bottle: Beauty

From my undestanding propecia can only prevent hairloss, and cannot regrow hair, but this is for your whole head. Rogaine can help regrow hair, but only in the "bald spot" on the back of your head.

So I ask those who have tried Revita- have you noticed a difference between Rogaine and Revita?

Also-I've ordered some dutasteride as well. How has your experiences with dutasteride been in preventing hairloss?

Currently I'm torn between trying Rogaine and Revita. I'm taking some tren and masteron and its raping the thickness of my hair.

Any input on Rogaine, Revita, Nizoral, Finasteride, or Dutasteride is welcomed and appreciated.

Rogaine & finasteride did nothing for me. I just have a little thinning up top, so it was more of a preventive. I'm sure tren being my favorite compound does'nt help either.

Rogaine was a disaster for me. Say it makes hair thinner at first, then will grow in more thick. For me, only the first half of that statement was true. Never tried it combined with Revita.

I switched after to Nioxin. HUGE improvement in my hair thickness.

i didnt notice a big difference w rogaine.. im curious about the shampoo your talking about though

Rogaine was a disaster for me. Say it makes hair thinner at first, then will grow in more thick. For me, only the first half of that statement was true. Never tried it combined with Revita.

I switched after to Nioxin. HUGE improvement in my hair thickness.

Nioxin? Where did you get it?

This is Nizoral : Amazon.com: NIZORAL A+D ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAM 7 OZ: Health & Personal Care

Revita: Amazon.com: DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo, 180 ml Bottle: Beauty

Nizoral is supposed to take off DHT, and Revita is supposed to help grow hair back.

I've used nizoral and found with regular use (5x or more a week) it helps stop a little thinning. But it has to be used regularly.

I'm contemplating Revita, but I don't know if anyone has tried it yet.

Amazon.com: shampoo nioxin

I used the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment. The scalp treatment just rub on after showering and that's it. You don't feel anything from as far as feeling say "lotiony" all day after putting on. Once it dries its like water drying off your head.

I recently had to get a hair transplant but my doc told me to take DHS shampoo. It used to be prescription only but now it is offered over the counter. It is supposed to help stop hairloss. You can get it at costco and cvs pharmacy.

I recently had to get a hair transplant but my doc told me to take DHS shampoo. It used to be prescription only but now it is offered over the counter. It is supposed to help stop hairloss. You can get it at costco and cvs pharmacy.

Do you know what the active ingredient in it is?

which one? DHS makes several different products??? The tar shampoo or just he regular clear?

minoxidil works fair. finasteride works well. dont use dutasteride and fina, use one or the other. i use spiro now, too.
nizoral also, but i have mpb, so i go all out to stop hairloss on cycles.

now, the gear you're on? yr screwed, basically. tren thinned me out daily. i love it the most, but couldnt use it cuz of that.
masteron is dht-based. never used it, but i am gonna use winstrol soon, so i'll see if my protocol helps.
the good thing was, after i quit the gear, my hair grew back in mostly.

how much are hair transplants? how does that work?

minoxidil works fair. finasteride works well. dont use dutasteride and fina, use one or the other. i use spiro now, too.
nizoral also, but i have mpb, so i go all out to stop hairloss on cycles.

now, the gear you're on? yr screwed, basically. tren thinned me out daily. i love it the most, but couldnt use it cuz of that.
masteron is dht-based. never used it, but i am gonna use winstrol soon, so i'll see if my protocol helps.
the good thing was, after i quit the gear, my hair grew back in mostly.

thanks for the advice.

I'm running fina @ 2.5mg/day now, haven't noticed much change, its only been a day.

I've decided to stop running the tren and mast, and just stick with EQ and var, even though var is dht-based, hopefully its low androgenic rating will equate to less hairloss than winstrol.

Amazon.com: shampoo nioxin

I used the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment. The scalp treatment just rub on after showering and that's it. You don't feel anything from as far as feeling say "lotiony" all day after putting on. Once it dries its like water drying off your head.

Do you know what the difference between the "System 1,2,3,4..etc" is?

Last edited:
finasteride was chemical castration for me.... as well as ALOT of other people. i was using a super low dose as well.... about .25 mg. standard dose is 1mg.

rogaine foam is great. regrows hair at the hairline, as well as the temple.

nizoral 2% shampoo worked really well for me.... thickened up hair a good bit.

cant comment on the others.

Each system is more money, and more treatments. I started using this stuff way back, bout 10 years ago. Back then it was just mainly the shampoo, conditioner, scalp treatment, so that was all I tried. I've never since tried the additional ingredients as I haven't had the need to. So yeah those three items will make a big difference in your hair. If your condition is real bad, or deteriorating very quickly, try more of the items. Again for me personally, I have great results with Nioxin, and would trust all of their products until proven wrong to me at this point.

good idea stoppin the harsh stuff.
ima gonna be using eq on my next go-round.
im using low dose test and 300mg deca. btw, using fina with deca?
DOES NOT increase hair loss. it's a myth spread by peeps with no experience.
the guys i know of who used these concurrently, and i, havent had that happen. just a thought for you.

None of them worked for me. I wasted time and money with no results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131