over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100% USA Var

2jacked4u

Registered
A friend of mine some how recived a nice amount of 100% pure pharm Var made in the USA, ( I love that sound, lol). Question is 10mg going to be ok for a female since this is pure. I have read that some have done up to 30mg ED but that was mostly UG stuff. Im so jealous!!!! I will keep you all updated

A friend of mine some how recived a nice amount of 100% pure pharm Var made in the USA, ( I love that sound, lol). Question is 10mg going to be ok for a female since this is pure. I have read that some have done up to 30mg ED but that was mostly UG stuff. Im so jealous!!!! I will keep you all updated

You lucked out man.

10mg of pharmaceutical grade anavar should be suffice for a girl.

my girlfriend competes and rarely pushes above 15mg/ed (only one cycle of 20mg/ed)

when girls/women take any AAS I always recommend pharma-grade because accurate dosing with women is VEEERRY important.

Remember... androgenic sides can be permanent - and even though anavar is a mild compound - you still have to be careful.

hope that helps

-VM

You lucked out man.

10mg of pharmaceutical grade anavar should be suffice for a girl.

my girlfriend competes and rarely pushes above 15mg/ed (only one cycle of 20mg/ed)

when girls/women take any AAS I always recommend pharma-grade because accurate dosing with women is VEEERRY important.

Remember... androgenic sides can be permanent - and even though anavar is a mild compound - you still have to be careful.

hope that helps

-VM

Help a TON! Again I cant belive this, my eyes blew up like a 10 year old in a all you can grab toy store :(

Thanks Bro :D

Help a TON! Again I cant belive this, my eyes blew up like a 10 year old in a all you can grab toy store :(

Thanks Bro :D

yaah lol... it's not soooo rare bro... my girl only runs USA pharma-grade.

luckily lots of HIV patients are broke ass ;)

KKKKK that's alll i'm gunnna say. LOLL

-VM

-VM

LOl...Very true food stamps and medicade only get you so far.

What USA company produces these now. I think it was BTG awhile back.

UPSHER-SMITH

I will say though Alin your stuff was mighty nice also :D

99.8% pure vs 99.99% pure is going to be the exact same result. About an hour ago I was training a pharmacist and he was talking about how a lot of stuff coming into his pharmacy is made in India and other countries, he works in a rite-aid.

Thinking there is going to be a different result from the same dose of a good UG vs US Pharm is similar to thinking a brand name drug is going to work better than a generic.

99.8% pure vs 99.99% pure is going to be the exact same result. About an hour ago I was training a pharmacist and he was talking about how a lot of stuff coming into his pharmacy is made in India and other countries, he works in a rite-aid.

Thinking there is going to be a different result from the same dose of a good UG vs US Pharm is similar to thinking a brand name drug is going to work better than a generic.

dude just because a UGL says that some var is 10mg/cap doesn't mean that it is actually that amount. It could very well be dosed at 4mg. how would you know?

by using pharmaceutical grade, you know that when it says "10mg" it is exactly 10mg.

hell the exact same issue happens when you order powder. I know a person who have received winstrol in place of anavar from a so called "legit source"...

I dunno how you personally treat your significant other... but with my girlfriend, I want to make sure her dose is as absolutely accurate as possible so that she remains BEAUTIFUL and not manly. Paying more for legit pharma grade isn't even a question in my mind... :S not trying to be an ass... just saying tho..

I know women who have taken 5mg usp grade var and had sides after the first week so 10mg should be plenty.

-VM

That's where my US pharmaceutical test and deca use to come from. DLStryker

Really? I took did your var a few years back and i didnt get much out of it at 100mg ED. Have you changed anything?

lolll ! :cool:

i guess that kinda proves my point. :S would have been better if this wasn't his first freaking post though..

-VM

Last edited:
actually im a girl, i can test out for you,,,,please pm me for my full address and naked photo

seriously though, if talking about generics vs name brand,,,unrelated but its still a drug,,,,search how many people with ADD on adderall say these things totally matter. its about raw ingredient to formulations and other ingredients used from start to end that make a huge difference, i couldnt believe it, but i know now that it matters.

so who knows....but you are a lucky m an.

Good feedback guy's and I will keep ya posted as she did some Var from another source here and will be doing this now so she can compare. Its kinda scary because she already squats 195 and benches 50lbs D-bells, lol.

As long as she dosent grow a penis Im good :eek:

Its my first post here...but trust me, i aint new. Left this board a while back and lost my email etc. but this is not my home, however...i do appreciate this place.

lolll ! :cool:

i guess that kinda proves my point. :S would have been better if this wasn't his first freaking post though..

-VM

Only US company I know of produces Oxandrin and its only 50mg for HIV. it is produced by a small company called Savient so I sont know what to say. Unless Im missing something here. Please educate me.

Last edited:
Its my first post here...but trust me, i aint new. Left this board a while back and lost my email etc. but this is not my home, however...i do appreciate this place.

haha... word man.. i wasn't ripping on you.

yours statement proved my point about UGLs..

Thanks for the help - let's move on.

-VM

Only US company I know of produces Oxandrin and its only 50mg for HIV. it is produced by a small company called Savient so I sont know what to say. Unless Im missing something here. Please educate me.

You can get it compounded at different dosesages by a US compounding pharmacy if you have a script.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws