over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sterilesyringes.com

They are realy quick with the delivery. I got this new order in less than a week.Impressed

The sterile injectable water is a MUST.

Sorrry but i must disagree. Ill take bacteriostatic water any day. Big A stated a few months ago they would be carrying it. Its very hard to come by. I know you can add the benzyl alcohol and make it bacteriostatic but its a pain in the ass and I cant think of on advantage steile water has over bact water unless ya use that day or so. Its hard to come by and I was hoping SS was gonna carry it. Lat time I checked they dont. So Phil- what is your reaoning. You may have some valid points and I am willing to learn.

I had a order that got stuck somewhere during delivery and I hit up Big A and he got me a resend. Class act organization who takes care of their loyal customers! Thanks Big A and co

Sorrry but i must disagree. Ill take bacteriostatic water any day. Big A stated a few months ago they would be carrying it. Its very hard to come by. I know you can add the benzyl alcohol and make it bacteriostatic but its a pain in the ass and I cant think of on advantage steile water has over bact water unless ya use that day or so. Its hard to come by and I was hoping SS was gonna carry it. Lat time I checked they dont. So Phil- what is your reaoning. You may have some valid points and I am willing to learn.

You do know that most GH's specifically recomend in their package inserts to NOT use BA water as it can damage the peptide.

Now for pins of course they(SS) are the best- bar none. Fast delivery best prices but I want my Bact Water! Its a must. Why does not sponsor carry that I can find. If so correct me- cause im low. About another month then my quest continues. Cant believe ya cat buy iy OTC. WTF up with that...Asponsor that would hav would make a fortune. Can you say BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY? That shit costs nothin. Labeled properly with of course .9% benzyl alcohol in sterile water included. Whats the big deal...

You do know that most GH's specifically recomend in their package inserts to NOT use BA water as it can damage the peptide.

Is that true? Then ya would have to load a vial and use quickly. If BA damages HGH then maybe Ill swithch it over. Thanks

Is that true? Then ya would have to load a vial and use quickly. If BA damages HGH then maybe Ill swithch it over. Thanks

I wouldn't say it if it wasn't, obviously.

I have used Humatrope, Norditropin, Genotropin, Saizen, and others. Even Equigen's package insert, which is marketed for horses, says the same thing.

On all them, they were making a point to make sure than BA water was not used, only straight water. Saizen was the only one that made a point to say that BA can be used, but not desirable.

Now for pins of course they(SS) are the best- bar none. Fast delivery best prices but I want my Bact Water! Its a must. Why does not sponsor carry that I can find. If so correct me- cause im low. About another month then my quest continues. Cant believe ya cat buy iy OTC. WTF up with that...Asponsor that would hav would make a fortune. Can you say BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY? That shit costs nothin. Labeled properly with of course .9% benzyl alcohol in sterile water included. Whats the big deal...

I beleive it's only about a week away at SS.

It has been more than two weeks for me and I still haven't got my stuff,I've placed bulk order hope it has nothing to do with it,they said it'll take 7-10 days to US but still no word:banghead: I will wait til mid next week other wise shoot'em an email by then and see what happens.As far as reliability it's still remains to be seen I will update later if I GET IT.

why not order domestic and get your pack in like 2 days...i dont get buying international when you can get the same stuff right in your back yard:confused:

Only company I use for the products they provide. I've never had one issue. I think I heard about one or two issues from other customers just with over zealous custom agents and the small issue was taken care of ASAP. SterileSyringes.com is who you want to use...No question about it.

why not order domestic and get your pack in like 2 days...i dont get buying international when you can get the same stuff right in your back yard:confused:

R u referring to my post??? if my stuff don't come by next week I would really start regretting it:( by then I will order locally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131