over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quick question about gyno

Hot Dog

Registered
a while back i got a ump and it just wentaway on its own.I just finished a cycle of tren e 200.I thought i was doing the right thing ny taking some adex i had ,After two days i have a small lump under my right niple.Should i take some more test to get rid of it or just quit the adex and hop it goes away.

a while back i got a ump and it just wentaway on its own.I just finished a cycle of tren e 200.I thought i was doing the right thing ny taking some adex i had ,After two days i have a small lump under my right niple.Should i take some more test to get rid of it or just quit the adex and hop it goes away.

This is what I think you said:

"Cycle of Tren E with taking Adex and got a lump.. Should I take more Test (testosterone?) or quit adex.."

Should have done some research before starting, unless your just Fkn with us :D..

Adex = AI and reduces Estrogen. You have a progesterone problem and adding Test to the mix will give you a bigger Man Boob..

Quit the Adex and start Prami or Caber....You may need something stronger like letro for a short period (from what I read with Estro & Progestin).. & dont take any Test for it (if thats what you meant)..

nolva used in conjuction with cabaser will shrink the lump.

@NOT A DOCTOR.iM NEW TO THE PCT THING.I RAN A LITTLE MASTERON AND ST450 WITH IT.I HAD BLOODWORK DONE AND EVEYTHING WAS WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.I WAS JUST TAKING THE ADEX BECAUSE ITS WHAT I HAD ON HAND.I DIDNT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH SIDES AT ALL UNTIL I TOOK THE ADEX .JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO NOW.IF I JUST PUT THE ADEX AWAY WILL THE SORENESS IN THE NIPLE GO AWAY.OR SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND DO THE LETROZOLE?

nolva used in conjuction with cabaser will shrink the lump.

Have you tryed this with the Nolva? I heard/read it dosnt and can aggravate progestin issues..

Thanks

I TRIED A NOLVA CLOMID BLEND ONE TIME AND I HAD THE SAME ISSUE.I NEVER HAVE ANY GYNO ISSUES UNTIL II TAKE NOLVA/CLOMID/ADEX ETC...

Bro, you dont have estrogen gyno, you have PROGESTIN gyno...you need a drug to lower your Prolactin levels, and that drug is CABERGOLINE. Adex wont do SHIT for you!

IS THIS NOT SOMETHING THAT WILL GO AWAY ON ITS OWN.ITS NOT REAL BAD.

@NOT A DOCTOR.iM NEW TO THE PCT THING.I RAN A LITTLE MASTERON AND ST450 WITH IT.I HAD BLOODWORK DONE AND EVEYTHING WAS WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.I WAS JUST TAKING THE ADEX BECAUSE ITS WHAT I HAD ON HAND.I DIDNT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH SIDES AT ALL UNTIL I TOOK THE ADEX .JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO NOW.IF I JUST PUT THE ADEX AWAY WILL THE SORENESS IN THE NIPLE GO AWAY.OR SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND DO THE LETROZOLE?

Im not sure what a "Little masteron & St450" is. ST450 can cause your issue.

What dosage was your Adex? You should taper Adex incase of rebound estrogen effect that will compound your issue. Mean while you can start Prami (acts quickly vs caber) or Caber, if no change or worsen in a week (prami) to a week in a half (Caber), you can start the letro. Letro is very strong and there are protocols to its use so research this after trying the Caber (.5mg 2x/wk) or Prami (.125mg ED & split if possible for less sides).

The above is just from my experience...

Good luck & dont go buy a Sport Bra just yet.. :)

The difference is usually directly related to the compound..

There are many post with better and more information than I can personally post for you.

Search: Progesterone Gyno on this forum or Google... There you will find alot of great information.

Good luck :)

Hot Dog is either the biggest idiot I've seen in a while or he's LE trying to lure people in...Disregard him because he's banned anyways...He's a douche.

Something is diffinitely not right..... saw his other thread.

Fuking around and wasting peoples time... :mad:

Bann him by DEATH
:action-s:

like to point out there is lot of misinformation in this thread.

an AI will help prolactin issues.

nolvadex will help prolactin induced gyno. Its an antagonist in breast tissue estrogen receptors meaning it will shut down that pathway (estrogen activation is necessary for PGR activation).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws