over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin vs Pharm grade

spude

Registered
So I assume there have to be some members here tried BOTH mexi's greens and real pharm grade gh (Saizen, Humatrope, Norditropin...). What were your experiences? Which ones did you like more/get better results with? Was there a difference in water retention? If money/sources wasn't an issue what would you use? Thx!

I have tried Saizen at 4iu/day and now on Eli's. I know it sounds weird but I seems like Eli's are a lot more potent then Seizen.

I have tried Saizen at 4iu/day and now on Eli's. I know it sounds weird but I seems like Eli's are a lot more potent then Seizen.

To truth with it, US pharma, Pharmacy rHGH either of product brand of them pharma will be very high quality, and standard friend, it is no way to truly say that any pharma is no good, but in fact our product is very affordable and very very high of quality gaurantee friend, not like many generic product, It is pharma grade , and manufacture in medical environment, all new equipment as well. We can make any fancy box for you, but is more risk we feel, so we keep box it simple and only change color of cap some times ago to distinguish between some yellow copier of our older yellow elitropin. Information is available to find on many different hgh true testing. Elitropin is not just some low quality generic, and we have ability to manfacure it anyway or and form, unlike trading company.

But all Pharma hgh is VERY high of the quality and we are not better and assure we are not lower potency, and we offer very high purity, of 98.5-99 % usual

Changed my HGH brand- opinions please

Started and been on rips. Ordered some of Mexy Elios (green top). If i were taking 4 iu of rips would ya stay on same dose of green tops? Had to change. Mexy is cheaper and the feedback is unbeleivable. Must try em 5 kits atleast. What ya think for those who been on both? based on dose i take that will give me a few months to evaluate. My igf went to 598 at 42 yrs old 3 hours post 3 iu on rips. See what Mexy brings. OPINIONS? As far as I know they are the 2 top dogs....

Started and been on rips. Ordered some of Mexy Elios (green top). If i were taking 4 iu of rips would ya stay on same dose of green tops? Had to change. Mexy is cheaper and the feedback is unbeleivable. Must try em 5 kits atleast. What ya think for those who been on both? based on dose i take that will give me a few months to evaluate. My igf went to 598 at 42 yrs old 3 hours post 3 iu on rips. See what Mexy brings. OPINIONS? As far as I know they are the 2 top dogs....

That was my exact thinking as well. Thats why I pulled the trigger on mexy. Glad he responds to safe-mail.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but if Mexi's elitropins are 98.5-99 percent purity, does that mean all pharma grade are 100 percent purity or is it even possible to get that high? nonetheless im sticking with mexi because he went out of his way to help me. ;-)

Simple

Mexi's Elitropins are the best bang for your buck. His service is next to none on top of having a very solid product at a very reasonable price. I have used Elitropins for the last year except for about two months. For those two months I used Genotropins by a small Pharma company you all may know.....Pfizer. I can honestly state that I could not tell any difference when switching from one product to another and that was at 5 ius.

lucky to get those Genotropin. They keep a tight lid on that stuff as it were plutonium. Cant wait for mexy. Got plenty of rips so no worries just wanna try and see the Mexy hype. I on for life so my $ goes to whomever proves to be better- based on igf-1 results of course.

Mexi's Elitropins are the best bang for your buck. His service is next to none on top of having a very solid product at a very reasonable price. I have used Elitropins for the last year except for about two months. For those two months I used Genotropins by a small Pharma company you all may know.....Pfizer. I can honestly state that I could not tell any difference when switching from one product to another and that was at 5 ius.

Strongrhino, be sure to update this thread with elitropin IGF results bro!

And all of you guys, thank you for sharing your opinions! I truly appreciate your contribution. It definitely helped me a lot.

PLEASE!

SR,
PLEASE be sure to post up your results pior to any GH, with Rips, and with Elis so we can all see the full picture. Should we assume you will stick with the same dosage for each?

I have to admit that I have never did a baseline test. Therefore, I it would be hard for me to state my igr-1 increased equally by X on either. I do appreciate you sharing your data though very much.

lucky to get those Genotropin. They keep a tight lid on that stuff as it were plutonium. Cant wait for mexy. Got plenty of rips so no worries just wanna try and see the Mexy hype. I on for life so my $ goes to whomever proves to be better- based on igf-1 results of course.

Could having been on the rips for a little while now not put the IGF testing for mexi at a bit of a disadvantage?

I have the new elis and I'll be doing an IGF test soon! I've been on his old eli for 6 months or so, Previous to that it was hyget and rips. I've used my fair share of gh and can tell you his are right there with the best! And if money is the issue.. He is the best, Hands down!

all this great reviews i can hardly wait for mine to get in.

So other than the $ thing which really is really fairly negligable (to me atleast) what are your thoughts head to head elis V rips?- I really only want the best and am wiling to pay more for the best. I still have 5 kits atleast of Rip but should be good for a while in fridge and I will take same dose of elio and retest IGF and the proof will be in the pudding as to which is better atleast for me. But for YOU ya seem to really like the elios... Mexy asked me to post results and I sure will. Gotta give a fair shake to switch over but 3 hours post pin at 3iu sould be immediate regardess.

I have the new elis and I'll be doing an IGF test soon! I've been on his old eli for 6 months or so, Previous to that it was hyget and rips. I've used my fair share of gh and can tell you his are right there with the best! And if money is the issue.. He is the best, Hands down!

Last edited:
So other than the $ thing which really is really fairly negligable (to me atleast) what are your thoughts head to head elis V rips?- I really only want the best and am wiling to pay more for the best. I still have 5 kits atleast of Rip but should be good for a while in fridge and I will take same dose of elio and retest IGF and the proof will be in the pudding as to which is better atleast for me. But for YOU ya seem to really like the elios... Mexy asked me to post results and I sure will. Gotta give a fair shake to switch over but 3 hours post pin at 3iu sould be immediate regardess.

Money isn't an issue with my either bro. To be honest, I haven't done any IGF testing to say for sure which is better... All I can say is, I've ran all three for long periods and I can't see a difference iu for iu. I would say they're even... Some get caught in the pretty box and label thing. I just care about what's in the vial! I'm not knocking Rips at all, Just saying my dollar is better spent with Mex. esp. when he runs them unbeatable sales!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws