over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet on DNP?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
posted this in the beginner's forum but nobody answered.

I am currently bulking with macros of 405/417/138 and 4,468 calories (prop and npp w/ superdrol last 30 days). I plan on running DNP for two weeks as soon as my current blast is over. What should I lower my macros and calories to? I know it's not extremely important since DNP is so powerful, but I still want to maximize my fat burning during these two weeks.

advice?

I have done a lot of DNP in the past. I have tried many doses, many durations, and many diets with it.

I found it to work best at maintenance cals, but with fruit as my only carb source. (Just one serving with each protein meal). I eat one or two regular carb meals PWO, usually brown rice.

Do it with 20mcg per day of IGF1 and you stay much fuller looking.

I have done a lot of DNP in the past. I have tried many doses, many durations, and many diets with it.

I found it to work best at maintenance cals, but with fruit as my only carb source. (Just one serving with each protein meal). I eat one or two regular carb meals PWO, usually brown rice.

Do it with 20mcg per day of IGF1 and you stay much fuller looking.

thanks I guess I will go with the 3800 range calorie wise with the calorie decrease coming from carbs (they will still be kind of high). Seems reasonable to me. IGF1 isn't an option at this point. What dose and duration did you find most effective? My current plan is 2 weeks (1 week 200mg, second week 400mg)

bump due to lack of replies

I am on day 4 of 200mg right now and not sure what kind of results I am having yet. I did not carb deplete for 3 days before

What dose and duration did you find most effective? My current plan is 2 weeks (1 week 200mg, second week 400mg)

Out of everything I have tried, I prefer lower dose for 1-2 weeks at a time. 250mg per day has been plenty for me when keeping cals at maintenance or close to it. In the wintertime, 500mg is hardly noticeable except when training. Glycerol and calcium pyruvate really help.

bump due to lack of replies

I did not carb deplete for 3 days before

Don't worry. From what I've read, it isn't necessary and your metabolism will boost regardless. Search the web and this site for posts by Conciliator. He seems to know a lot about this chemical and has research to back up his reasonings.

I think it should be used with a low cal low fat diet, otherwise whats the point of taking it. Its not good for you so I maximized it by doing that. Take the least amount for the shortest time and still get great freaking results.

Alphamale, are you taking this in PCT or are you in the last 2 weeks of the cycle???

I think it should be used with a low cal low fat diet, otherwise whats the point of taking it. Its not good for you so I maximized it by doing that. Take the least amount for the shortest time and still get great freaking results.

I agree. Maximize the results. You'd be cheating yourself to be so far above maintenance calories and using the DNP. Yes you will lose strength, but it will come back quickly when you have the "glycogen rebound effect" of DNP a few days after ceasing use. I agree with a previous poster as well about fruit as the main source of carbohydrates. It worked well for me, I kept my carbs pretty low (150g or less per day). Fruit worked best because it was burnt off the quickest. I would get hot very soon after eating it, and the heat would stop much quicker than when I ate slower burning carbs. This is the only time I would recommend fruit in your diet as often as this. It just worked better for me in terms of curbing the heat effects of DNP. It really sucks balls if you are consuming carbs with every meal and continuously sweating throughout the day, especially at higher doses. If you are only going to run 200mg I would drop your carbs and fat and keep protein high, as DNP is protein sparing. Cruise dose test should be OK for holding onto muscle, I've never noticed muscle loss with DNP, just extreme fatigue and loss of stamina at higher doses (600mg I could barely get 2 reps off of sets I usually hit for 8).

personly i like a maintaince calorie diet, or slightly below maintaince

i know some liek to run low cal diets on DNP, but i cant do it

DNP already make su feel lethargic and tiered, and combining that with a low cal diet just makes it a shitload harder for me

just below maintaince is where i would go

i also would try to avoid carbs at night just becoz wen DNP sweats start they tend to fuk with ur ability to sleep

but then again, anything i eat at night makes me sweat on DNP lol

I finished up my 2nd run of DNP about a month ago and ran it at 300 cals under maintenance. Worked like a charm for me.

i said this in another thread but i actually kept fruit to a minimum on my 2nd run and didnt notice much of a difference. still kept carbs low (~150) and protein and fat higher and still watched as BF melted off of me. I was using mostly oats as my main carb source and with carbs being decently low, i didnt notice much intense sweating after my carb meals. night time was the worst for me.

to answer one question, I am using this my last two weeks of a prop and npp blast

I think my problem so far is my carbs are way too high. I was eating way higher carbs before and I didn't drop them down enough. So far I am disappointed in my results. This is the start of my 5th day, but I only lost 1 1/2lbs so far according to the scale first thing in the morning. This is unacceptable to me considering everyone else claims much greater results.

So my problem is either
1) 200mg is too low of a dose for me
2) my carbs are still too high (270g of carbs per day and I am 5'9 203.5lbs). I think I will dip them to 180g starting today for the next week

to answer one question, I am using this my last two weeks of a prop and npp blast

I think my problem so far is my carbs are way too high. I was eating way higher carbs before and I didn't drop them down enough. So far I am disappointed in my results. This is the start of my 5th day, but I only lost 1 1/2lbs so far according to the scale first thing in the morning. This is unacceptable to me considering everyone else claims much greater results.

So my problem is either
2) my carbs are still too high (270g of carbs per day and I am 5'9 203.5lbs). I think I will dip them to 180g starting today for the next week

One of these 2 problems could very well be it. I would most definitely reduce the carb intake as much as you can without feeling like shit. 200mg being too low for you could either be due to you being less sensitive to the effects of DNP, or the DNP being a bit underdosed. It's hard to say for sure. If you have plenty of it, I would try dropping the carbs, see if the weight comes off any faster, if not bump it up to 400mg. At that dose expect to see a moderate loss of stamina as well as increased lethargy and sweating. At my highest dose (600mg) I lost about .75-1lb of fat per day, eating about 150g carbs per day (primarily fruit or dairy from my shakes).

One of these 2 problems could very well be it. I would most definitely reduce the carb intake as much as you can without feeling like shit. 200mg being too low for you could either be due to you being less sensitive to the effects of DNP, or the DNP being a bit underdosed. It's hard to say for sure. If you have plenty of it, I would try dropping the carbs, see if the weight comes off any faster, if not bump it up to 400mg. At that dose expect to see a moderate loss of stamina as well as increased lethargy and sweating. At my highest dose (600mg) I lost about .75-1lb of fat per day, eating about 150g carbs per day (primarily fruit or dairy from my shakes).

so you needed to go as high as 600mg in order to lose .75-1lb of fat per day? Looks like my low dose isn't going to cut it for 2 weeks. I may just run the low dose for 4 weeks and just start cruising tomorrow. Or up it too 400mg starting tomorrow. I cant keep running prop and npp for that long a period of time (will have been 14 weeks instead of 11 if i stop tomorrow)

If I did up the dose to 400mg, should I take my second dose right before bed? I am taking my dose now right upon waking up

Last edited:

So my problem is either

Why not lower total calories?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner