over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have blood work done before & after using MK-2688

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I have been doing some reading about MK-2688. Fascinating stuff. However, I came across some posts on another forum by Patrick Arnold and he brought up a good point. The clinical studies regarding this compound showed no shutdown or HPTA suppression at a dosage of 3mg per day. However, many bbers are using this SARM at dosages of 15mg-25mg per day.

Has anyone had bloodwork done before and after using MK-2688 for a fair amount of time?

I cant imagine that at a dosage of 15mg-25mg per day there would not be any suppression at all... I feel like this is somewhat important because a lot of guys are using it while they are off to maintain gains. It'd be a shame to find out you were suppressing your HPTA on its time off :(

If anyone has any good information or anything please share.
Thanks
DB

p.s. I should mention that on the forum that Patrick Arnold was posting on, a guy (I believe in his early 20s) got bloodwork done after using MK-2866 for 6 weeks at 15mg per day and his test level was in the high 400's. Unfortunately he did not have bloodwork done before using it. So we can maybe assume it doesnt shut you down A LOT, but it would still be good to know how much of a shutdown occurs, if any..

Last edited:
I have been doing some reading about MK-2688. Fascinating stuff. However, I came across some posts on another forum by Patrick Arnold and he brought up a good point. The clinical studies regarding this compound showed no shutdown or HPTA suppression at a dosage of 3mg per day. However, many bbers are using this SARM at dosages of 15mg-25mg per day.

Has anyone had blood work done before and after using MK-2688 for a fair amount of time?

I cant imagine that at a dosage of 15mg-25mg per day there would not be any suppression at all... I feel like this is somewhat important because a lot of guys are using it while they are off to maintain gains. It'd be a shame to find out you were suppressing your HPTA on its time off :(

If anyone has any good information or anything please share.
Thanks
DB

p.s. I should mention that on the forum that Patrick Arnold was posting on, a guy (I believe in his early 20s) got blood work done after using MK-2866 for 6 weeks at 15mg per day and his test level was in the high 400's. Unfortunately he did not have blood work done before using it. So we can maybe assume it doesn't shut you down A LOT, but it would still be good to know how much of a shutdown occurs, if any..

Or at all, 400 test level is on the money...Every doctor has a different test level that they consider normal. Some say 250-300 is good some will put you on HRT if you are below 400 and the worst is that there normal is way below what we would like ours to be...

C19H14F3N3O3 this is the Formula to ostarine at 3mg

Now this is the formula of ostarine at 30mg C19H14F3N3O3

See that, nothing changes so why would the compound act differently or become Non-selective?
they wouldn't

Let me explain ... Ostarine was developed to work as a steroid, not only was ostarine developed to work as a steroid but it is a steroid..The reason they call it a sarms is because the word steroids is frowned upon. So this opens a new wave of anabolic With that said, Ostarine was also developed not to have the negative affects like steroid.. This means if you take it the negative side affects that come along with steroids will not affect you.. The reason this will not affect you is because they are selective but, They are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action. Now if you decide to take higher then clinical doses this doesn't change the affect of the drug. The drug doesn't turn into a None-Selective androgen receptor modulators
it continues to be selective.. Just because we are upping the dose doesn't mean we are changing the compound.. I hope this helps if not osta-president will chime in..... Answer is NO..

With all due respect, I still remain skeptical, as many do, because we have yet to see some examples of blood done before and after that demonstrate the effect this compound has not only on test levels, but also the liver...

I am not calling you a liar, I just feel that any sponsor making claims like this should have to back it up with some kind of study/bloodwork done using the dosages people are using around here.

Do not get me wrong, you dont have to do anything you dont want to do, but if what you are saying is backed up by a study and/or bloodwork, youll probably be selling this stuff 10x more than you already are.

I mean, some sponsors have certificates from labs stating that their products are what they say it is, and I understand companies selling your compound do the same. See what I am saying, those sponsors claim what they are selling is what they are selling, so they prove it. They dont really claim that what they are selling does specific things because they are usually selling compounds that have been around. But you guys have made some claims that should be backed up. Not only for the good of the users/customers but it would definitely help your business.

And remember, the stats I posted before about the guy who had bloodwork done after using this compound was done AFTER the usage, unfortunately not before. So for all we know his natural test levels are naturally higher.

Thank you for your time

With all due respect, I still remain skeptical, as many do, because we have yet to see some examples of blood done before and after that demonstrate the effect this compound has not only on test levels, but also the liver...

I am not calling you a liar, I just feel that any sponsor making claims like this should have to back it up with some kind of study/bloodwork done using the dosages people are using around here.

Do not get me wrong, you dont have to do anything you dont want to do, but if what you are saying is backed up by a study and/or bloodwork, youll probably be selling this stuff 10x more than you already are.

I mean, some sponsors have certificates from labs stating that their products are what they say it is, and I understand companies selling your compound do the same. See what I am saying, those sponsors claim what they are selling is what they are selling, so they prove it. They dont really claim that what they are selling does specific things because they are usually selling compounds that have been around. But you guys have made some claims that should be backed up. Not only for the good of the users/customers but it would definitely help your business.

And remember, the stats I posted before about the guy who had bloodwork done after using this compound was done AFTER the usage, unfortunately not before. So for all we know his natural test levels are naturally higher.

Thank you for your time

With all due respect sir, everytime our lab processes a new batch of Osta-gain for us we get a COA and HNMR report we make these available to our customers upon request via pdf. So how are we not backing up the claims that "what we are selling is what we are selling"? You may have wanted to look into this a little more before making YOUR OWN CLAIMS.

So now that the "guy" who got blood work done AFTER taking a dosage higher than the GTx study, that (coincidentally?) came back with values with the normal range only did so because he could have had higher natural test levels to begin with? So you nor I knows what his values did or could have done. Depending on the doctor/clinic and the individual "Normal" values can range from the upper 200's ng/dL and still be at the low end of normal.
For research purposes only

Last edited:
With all due respect sir, everytime our lab processes a new batch of Osta-gain for us we get a COA and HNMR report we make these available to our customers upon request via pdf. So how are we not backing up the claims that "what we are selling is what we are selling"? You may have wanted to look into this a little more before making YOUR OWN CLAIMS.

You misread what I was saying. I know you guys have a COA and HNMR available, and I wasnt saying you didnt have it.

I appreciate the offer and I will strongly consider taking you up on that offer.
Thanks
DB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear