over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you guys cycle off all peptides?

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
I know that the IGfs products must be cycled off, but what about other peptides like fragment 176, or the CJC series, or GHRPs,or the MGFs,or GRFs, well you get the point, there are so many of them , Which ones should be cycled and which ones shouldn't? I would love to see if one of our knowledgeable brothers could put together a protocol of at least the most popular ones , so that we have a guideline about how long to be on these great products safely. God bless you. Minister.

You KNOW that the IGFs must be cycled off? How do you know this?

peace

i believe datbtrue wrote that you theoretically can run cjc/ghrp indefinitely.

You KNOW that the IGFs must be cycled off? How do you know this?

peace

Well, that's the protocol that everybody uses, 4 weeks on ,4 weeks off, I read about the reason but I can't remember why, I think it has to do with saturating the receptors and the compound becomes ineffective after that period of time. I'll look into it. Blessings . Minister.

From datbtrue:

You can stay on GHRP-6 at saturation dose (i.e. 100mcg) say 3x per day forever. Higher doses could cause some desensitization. But there is no GHRP-6 pituitary problem (as far as I can see and I have really bored myself to death reading literature over potential pituitary problems and given up at least two "sure thing evenings" with a hottie and quite a few "maybe it will happen" evenings and some "listen to her blah, blah, blah with no hope of anything evenings" just to conclude that high dose CJC-1295 is the only release pattern that could present problems) .

To the contrary the GHRP-6 will enhance GH release and when you stop stop your system will be "fine tuned" such that some of the benefit will last for a few weeks before returning to previous patterns.

I have used GHRP-6 every night for the last 11 months (9 of those months w/ either CJC or mod GRF(1-29). Subjectively it is still equally effective and has presented no problems. Sample of 1 ...so take that for what it is worth.

^ saturate in that sense is different from the sense of saturate Minister is using.

well, remember people talk a lot of shit on these forums. They say AAS saturates receptors also but the fact is that AAS actually creates more androgen receptors - not downregulates/saturates (whatever saturates mean...try to look that up in an endocrinology textbook lmao!).

So I'd be leary of what bros say online without scientific backup.

I've ran IGF for 10 weeks with great results...I'd stay on it and GH forever if I had the money...but alas...

3IU GH + 1 hour later (10ug IGF-des) x3/day

IF I had the money!

From datbtrue:

You can stay on GHRP-6 at saturation dose (i.e. 100mcg) say 3x per day forever. Higher doses could cause some desensitization. But there is no GHRP-6 pituitary problem (as far as I can see and I have really bored myself to death reading literature over potential pituitary problems and given up at least two "sure thing evenings" with a hottie and quite a few "maybe it will happen" evenings and some "listen to her blah, blah, blah with no hope of anything evenings" just to conclude that high dose CJC-1295 is the only release pattern that could present problems) .

To the contrary the GHRP-6 will enhance GH release and when you stop stop your system will be "fine tuned" such that some of the benefit will last for a few weeks before returning to previous patterns.

I have used GHRP-6 every night for the last 11 months (9 of those months w/ either CJC or mod GRF(1-29). Subjectively it is still equally effective and has presented no problems. Sample of 1 ...so take that for what it is worth.

Excellent info, that's what I was aiming at, still there are others, like the Frag 176, has anyone ran that one for a long time without problems? Blessings to all, Minister.

will thes system be "fine tuned" ,say, after just only hgh and peps alone...say,without use slin?? i've got some a sort of IGF-1 deficiency by NOT use hgh alone then i've got to heal by slin run (or a slin diabet med).
Peps didn't work in order to restore that hGH and IGF-1 deficiency...even if i feel them worked fine enough

Would long term use of a peptide possibly lead to GH Bleed?

What do you mean by GH bleed? Never heard that term before. God bless you bro. Minister.

will thes system be "fine tuned" ,say, after just only hgh and peps alone...say,without use slin?? i've got some a sort of IGF-1 deficiency by NOT use hgh alone then i've got to heal by slin run (or a slin diabet med).
Peps didn't work in order to restore that hGH and IGF-1 deficiency...even if i feel them worked fine enough

I think this is a whole different issue, if you have some kind of hormonal deficiency, then I think you have to research and stay away from the peptides that could possibly aggravate your situation. God bless you friend. Minister.

How can I learn about what peptides do what? There's a book on anabolics, but what about peptides? Sorry to be stupid. thanks for help.

How can I learn about what peptides do what? There's a book on anabolics, but what about peptides? Sorry to be stupid. thanks for help.

Right here friend , we all learning , there are a lot of guys that have been using peps for a long time, and that's why I started this thread to see if we can get the guys that have used and researched certain peptides to post how to cycle them and the doses, also we can research on our own here on the board, tons of great info. God bless you. Minister.

Im not sure if anyone has ran frag long long term. Its usually used to reach a goal and then stopped. Its main use is weight loss so once you lose what you want you move on to something else so I doubt it will be ran for 6 or more months at a time.

^ saturate in that sense is different from the sense of saturate Minister is using.

well, remember people talk a lot of shit on these forums. They say AAS saturates receptors also but the fact is that AAS actually creates more androgen receptors - not downregulates/saturates (whatever saturates mean...try to look that up in an endocrinology textbook lmao!).

So I'd be leary of what bros say online without scientific backup.

I've ran IGF for 10 weeks with great results...I'd stay on it and GH forever if I had the money...but alas...

3IU GH + 1 hour later (10ug IGF-des) x3/day

IF I had the money!

Well you are right bro I am no scientist, so I go by what other experience bros have experimented with and even advice that some of the sponsors have on their website, and in the case of IGF I would say that the majority of people that have used it and even when you research IGF cycles, it is recommend it to be cycled off every four weeks, however anybody can do whatever they want, we are just trying to learn and help each other , but your posts are always trying to come across like you are it and everybody else is an idiot, very bad attitude to have, if you want to correct something that you feel is wrong do it with respect bro. Blessings , minister

this, ive been reading about peptides on here everyday for a while. a book would be nice, im sure ittl happen when they are more mainstream

I think this is a whole different issue, if you have some kind of hormonal deficiency, then I think you have to research and stay away from the peptides that could possibly aggravate your situation. God bless you friend. Minister.

actually peps helped me but when thet get to be out of the blood.
i need to increase my own slin production too. My pituitary works fine with peps,but the point is i need slin or glipizide too,in order 'to tune up' it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear