YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What I've observed about women... I believe they have a secret manual.

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been in several relationships, including one marriage and for about 22 years, I've also interacted with several women from all over the world, including the UK, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Korea, and the U.S...

I've come to discover a pattern between most of them... What really compelled me to write this was that my brother was telling me about a girl that he's gettings serious about... It made me see a pattern that a lot of women use, it seems very well orchestrated... I may be off on this, but for some reason almost every girl that I've ever encountered has used a similar pattern...

So based on my observations, the following is the manual as I believe that it reads...

I'm Calling this

"A Woman's 7 steps to a successful marriage"

Step I. Right off the bat...

Tell him that for some reason you can trust him and that you've told him more than your closest friends... Not sure why, but he seems different... (Even if you've just met or have only spoken on facebook...) <(This one is VERY COMMON)

- Tell him something traumatic that's happened (usually) as a kid... i.e. being molested, raped, abused, kidnaped, jailed, etc...

NOTE: IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN SKIP FROM THIS POINT TO NUMBER IV.
(BUT AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU WERE FELT UP BY EITHER YOUR STEPDAD, UNCLE OR BROTHER)

- Tell him what kind of a loser, jerk, total garbage asshole your ex-boyfriend or husband was... How he beat and cheated you, He was absolutely clueless in bed and has a tiny wiener with no sex drive... Drug addict, gambler, drunk, etc... (make it good, don't hold back either!)

- However, you were engaged to the love of your life, but he was killed in either an accident, was shot or whatever you think sounds most exciting and sad at the time...

Step II:

- Tell him how you feel safe with him...

- Already have feelings for him...

- He's the absolute best lover you've ever had...

- With the biggest penis you've ever seen in real life...

- He's the only one who ever made you orgasm in your life... (but for the first two weeks tell him that you're incapable of having an orgasm through regular intercourse) (very imortant)

Step III.

1. Initiate sex with him as much as possible, as if he's completely irrestible...

2. Cook and clean for him, watch all of his favorite shows and sports...

3. Find out what he likes and like it too...

4. Be on your best behavior and under no circumstance whatsoever, fight with him...

5. Conceal all of your bad habits, but put up with all of his, even say that they're cute...

(Don't worry you only have to keep up 1-5 until you're married)

- Tell him that you don't hang out with too many women; because they're all backstabbing, gossiping, sluts, who can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut and tell EVERYONE everything... The only exceptions, of course, being yourself and all of your friends...

Step IV. To close the deal...

You must create a sense of urgency... You have to get married now, because if you don't you're going to do one of the following:

- Move

- Lose your job.

- Marry Someone else (who you were engaged to before you met him)

- Go to jail

- Get deported

- Die

- Lose your children (if you have any)

Step V. Reverse Psychology

Tell him that you can not marry him because your parents don't like him, nor do any of your friends... They said that he is way too possessive, rude, obnoxious, etc... and EVERYONE thinks that you should break up...

But you love him anyway and that's all that matters to you... So you'll make an exception just this once...

Step VI. Don't forget to use your Secret Weapons

Remember at all times during marriage that guilt and sympathy are your friend...

- Time to let all your bad habbits out...

- Time to show him your real personality... (The one only your mom and the girls at school have seem up to this point)

- Pick up drinking...

- Hang out with your friends, go out dancing, drinking, etc...

- Withhold sex, except for when you really want it... (and can't get it elsewhere)

Step VII. Cashing in

Once you're ready to cash in... (about 10 years later)

- Tell him you can't stand him...

- Don't even let him touch you...

Tell him that your ex wasn't that bad at all and was actually better than him in every way, you two simply "Just grew apart"...

And that's it...

Collect your rewards... Enjoy your new house, if you're still young looking and pretty hot, find another target, but one with a little bit more money this time...

Last edited:
omg that was amazing and very entertaining. I'm too young to comment(21) but I have no doubt there are a lot of women like that.

To "not" play this game with these type of women you must only do one thing at STEP I:

Realize they have issues and choose a well balanced healthy woman and don't get involved with damaged broken people.

The question is: Are you well balanced and healthy enough to do it?

Don't blame the losers if you pick losers, look at yourself and fix what makes you gravitate towards dysfunctional people.

have we met the same girls?
when we have been dating about six months they usually say "me and my ex are going to try again", or "I'm not ready for a relationship we will still be friends" and a week later they are never to be seen again, and my favorite they say "i never want to get married" and "you drink to much", and within a year the marry a bloke that owns a pub

In my eyes the secret to a successful marriage is to be totally devoted to one another as in loyal, as thats the way it goes when you truely love one another anyhow..Also dont invade each others space, do ure own thing which makes you individuals and that way your not in each others faces and you then enjoy one anothers company so much better...Like dont get me wrong just because Im a lady I diffinetley dont have all the answers, but in my opinion it really helps if you can really understand and respect one anothers views etc and most importantly never give up on a marriage no matter how bad things get, especially if its worth fighting for..

You had quoted the following: However, you were engaged to the love of your life, but he was killed in either an accident, was shot or whatever you think sounds most exciting and sad at the time...

In my situation this is a hard one to respond to as Im sure many of you will understand, but I will say this I have tryed dating since I lost Big Bapper, but Goddam I love him so much still and Im not ready, but I know some day he would like to see me happy, I just end up feeling to guilty towards Seamus and no one can ever take his place...But when I have met someone, Im a very unfront person and I always make my situation known as I love to talk about Big Bapper and keep his memory alive....But I aint the stereo typical girl and thats why Big Bapper and I were so well suited and devoted to one another and I never want anyone to take pity on my situation or feel sorry for me in any way, I talk about these things cause it really helps me and helps other people understand me and where I am coming from..So for now Im really happy being a devoted mum to Jessica and shall remain single as my heart will always be with Big Bapper :)

What I've observed about women... I believe they have a secret manual.

That was awesome:D

To "not" play this game with these type of women you must only do one thing at STEP I:

Realize they have issues and choose a well balanced healthy woman and don't get involved with damaged broken people.

Don't blame the losers if you pick losers, look at yourself and fix what makes you gravitate towards dysfunctional people.

Some VERY wise advice right there.....

Well... From the opening post, I meant that none of those traits really surface until way later... By then, it's a bit too late...

Am I "well balanced enough to realize they have issues and choose a well balanced healthy woman and don't get involved with damaged broken people"?

I'm not sure, how exactly do I check if I am?
I am however, observant and as such, I have been able to spot this pattern in a lot of women from different countries and ages...

Furthermore, I do end relationships when I see the same patterns developing... But as I said in the opening post, my younger brother was describing a woman that he's getting involved with and it was almost my post to the letter... That's what inspired me hit the keyboard this morning...

In conclusion, I am NOT blaming the women... I'm blaming the men... I am the one who feels foolish upon learning the truth...

I will continue to search with much more open eyes than in the past...

Last edited:

Hmmm, I'm over 30....think I've got a better chance of buying a winning lottery ticket from a leprechaun riding a unicorn than finding a single, well balanced, healthy woman.

Lol, nothing wrong with being realistic. :p

Hmmm, I'm over 30....think I've got a better chance of buying a winning lottery ticket from a leprechaun riding a unicorn than finding a single, well balanced, healthy woman.

OMG still LOL!!!

Okay... wait... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll have to get back to you...

That was entertaining as hell Designbuilt. Most creative thread I've seen in a long time!

I don't want to mess up the manual but I have to add one with your permission:

The Ruse

1.) At some point during the "happy time" of the relationship (you know, the time before it actually becomes work) DUMP the guy. That's right, drop his ass cold.

2.) Be patient. Sit back and let him suffer. He'll cry, make an ass of himself, etc., do whatever he can to get you back. In the meantime, make yourself available and have some one-night stands. It doesn't matter if they are his friends. He only cares about you now anyway. You GO, girl!!!

3.) Right before he gets over you, go back to him. He may only weigh 120lbs after all the hell you put him through but regardless, you OWN him now. It's as close as you can get to actually physically having his testicles in your purse.

I have seen this little trick played so many times not just on myself, but I've seen my brothers go through it, my friends, every guy I know.

The OTH counter move? Simple.

When she comes back, hate-bang the living hell out of her and then do the same to a few of her friends. Tell each friend, one by one, what she did to you and that now she wants you back and you just don't know what you should do. Look very confused and vulnerable. They'll be sympathetic and you can likely score with them too. They'll excuse your rough, unforgiving sex because of what you've been through and a few will even think they just had the best sex of their life.

And now, My Clincher Move: Pick out whichever one of her friends has the biggest fucking gossiping mouth ever and tell her in secret and in confidence, everything that happened (EVERYTHING!). You know she'll never keep her dumb mouth shut and she'll blab to "your girl" and every last one of her friends. If you bang her too, wait until you're done wailing on it to whisper to her these secrets. Later, they'll call you a dawg and a playah but you'll have moved on. Explain to everyone outside her clique that they're all just a bunch of lying bitches and that you don't even know what they're talking about and not to trust a single one of them.

Bonus: Done correctly, you can even go back and tap this well from time to time. You'd think you're the last person in the world they'd ever want to hook up with but you'd be wrong. Trust me. You'd be wrong.

That was entertaining as hell Designbuilt. Most creative thread I've seen in a long time!

I don't want to mess up the manual but I have to add one with your permission:

The Ruse

1.) At some point during the "happy time" of the relationship (you know, the time before it actually becomes work) DUMP the guy. That's right, drop his ass cold.

2.) Be patient. Sit back and let him suffer. He'll cry, make an ass of himself, etc., do whatever he can to get you back. In the meantime, make yourself available and have some one-night stands. It doesn't matter if they are his friends. He only cares about you now anyway. You GO, girl!!!

3.) Right before he gets over you, go back to him. He may only weigh 120lbs after all the hell you put him through but regardless, you OWN him now. It's as close as you can get to actually physically having his testicles in your purse.

I have seen this little trick played so many times not just on myself, but I've seen my brothers go through it, my friends, every guy I know.

The OTH counter move? Simple.

When she comes back, hate-bang the living hell out of her and then do the same to a few of her friends. Tell each friend, one by one, what she did to you and that now she wants you back and you just don't know what you should do. Look very confused and vulnerable. They'll be sympathetic and you can likely score with them too. They'll excuse your rough, unforgiving sex because of what you've been through and a few will even think they just had the best sex of their life.

And now, My Clincher Move: Pick out whichever one of her friends has the biggest fucking gossiping mouth ever and tell her in secret and in confidence, everything that happened (EVERYTHING!). You know she'll never keep her dumb mouth shut and she'll blab to "your girl" and every last one of her friends. If you bang her too, wait until you're done wailing on it to whisper to her these secrets. Later, they'll call you a dawg and a playah but you'll have moved on. Explain to everyone outside her clique that they're all just a bunch of lying bitches and that you don't even know what they're talking about and not to trust a single one of them.

Bonus: Done correctly, you can even go back and tap this well from time to time. You'd think you're the last person in the world they'd ever want to hook up with but you'd be wrong. Trust me. You'd be wrong.

No I don't mind, that's fantastic, in fact, I'm going to have my younger brother read this...

A girl tried doing this to me and one did it to my older brother... He dropped down to about 120... I just found other girls and put it in my head that it was over, she came back and I treated her just like a friend with benefits... I almost refused to sleep with her, but she was HOT! :D

I guess the safest thing to do is to stay away... Otherwise, the secret is to make sure that during the breakup period; you make yourself accept that it's over and don't fall back for her when she comes back; then it'll be ok to get in a few extra rounds...

I did figure out why they do it though... Girls tend to get bored when a guy is "too there" See, I usually do ok, because I'm an asshole by nature, after that first girl that I mentioned above broke up with me and came back, she actually let me in on a lot of things inadvertantely... She told me that after the first month, I had her bored as hell... I thought back and I was pretty nice during the first month... (It took me about a month to get her in bed, maybe five weeks) I started turning asshole on her at this time...

Here's the one secret to get a girl, listen to her... Listen to everything she wants in a man, meaning qualities and what she wants him to do for her... For example (flowers, table manners, be nice to her friends, etc.) But pay close attention to everything she wants... Then DO THE OPPOSITE... That way she can try to change you...

Because what women really want is to change a guy, so give them that, give them someone to work on as a project... That will keep them interested and it will be the most romantic thing ever... Shit, quit your job, start doing drugs... Tell all of her friends off and above all, embarrass her in front of her parents... :headbang:

Last edited:

I'm still laughing, but so true.

No I don't mind, that's fantastic, in fact, I'm going to have my younger brother read this...

A girl tried doing this to me and one did it to my older brother... He dropped down to about 120... I just found other girls and put it in my head that it was over, she came back and I treated her just like a friend with benefits... I almost refused to sleep with her, but she was HOT! :D

I guess the safest thing to do is to stay away... Otherwise, the secret is to make sure that during the breakup period; you make yourself accept that it's over and don't fall back for her when she comes back; then it'll be ok to get in a few extra rounds...

I did figure out why they do it though... Girls tend to get bored when a guy is "too there" See, I usually do ok, because I'm an asshole by nature, after that first girl that I mentioned above broke up with me and came back, she actually let me in on a lot of things inadvertantely... She told me that after the first month, I had her bored as hell... I thought back and I was pretty nice during the first month... (It took me about a month to get her in bed, maybe five weeks) I started turning asshole on her at this time...

Here's the one secret to get a girl, listen to her... Listen to everything she wants in a man, meaning qualities and what she wants him to do for her... For example (flowers, table manners, be nice to her friends, etc.) But pay close attention to everything she wants... Then DO THE OPPOSITE... That way she can try to change you...

Because what women really want is to change a guy, so give them that, give them someone to work on as a project... That will keep them interested and it will be the most romantic thing ever... Shit, quit your job, start doing drugs... Tell all of her friends off and above all, embarrass her in front of her parents... :headbang:[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious, sad and OH SO TRUE!!!!!!

When i was in active addiction, i was an unemployed junkie who treated women like garbage. I have to say that during that period, i had soooo many girls fall in love with me. They all thought they could 'save me' or 'fix me'.

I am nice to the current girl but i try to pick one night a week to get mad irrationally. It is random so she cant catch on. I I try to make it happen in the middle of a really happy time, if i only do it when she did something that aggravates me, she will just learn to get sneaky. I do it when things are good so she thinks i know something she did, keeps her on her toes.:D

Exactly right. Don't get so wrapped up in things emotionally in these games that you are unable to completely exploit the girl when she "comes back to you". She's thinking it will all be rainbows and butterflies and you'll fetch her slippers like some broke-back dog. Guess what though? Wrong. It'll be something but it sure as hell won't be rainbows and butterflies.
Because what women really want is to change a guy, so give them that, give them someone to work on as a project... That will keep them interested and it will be the most romantic thing ever... Shit, quit your job, start doing drugs... Tell all of her friends off and above all, embarrass her in front of her parents... :headbang:
This can be just as true going in both directions. But point is well taken. You become, in a girl's head, her "pet project", holy shit. You can do anything you want. I remember a guy on here, I won't mention his name but he did just exactly that. He was a master at it. And his sweet girl would stand by so loyal and true while he was partying his ass off only to return once in a while to pile drive the living bejesus out of her.

I'm going to take this time to add a

DISCLAIMER: The content of this thread is in no way instructional on how to find a loving soul mate or someone to love for the rest of your life. This thread contains instructions on how to exploit women to every possible extent while protecting your own feelings.

None of this applies if you want something true and lasting. But if you are made to be a part of the game, and are played yourself, then you owe to yourself to make the game work for you.

This is hilarious

Designbuild,
Your post is hilarious. Whether a woman needs to use all of them or just some, depends on how much she can make you see herself like your mom...since most boys are mamma boys, this usually works well...

Keep on, Keepign on!
Chris

my info

Bye the way, I am 33, married, with child.

I think the conclusion I have come to is that men exist to women to make their lives easier. Why do men shovel the snow, why not women,...but then there is the equal rights. Don't they have equal right to shovel the snow?????

Like I told my wife, why do men die before women ??

Simple Answer: We want to!

I think women wish there was a button to turn the testosterone off in men...but cannot seem to find it!

Peace Out,
Chris

I'm going to take this time to add a

DISCLAIMER: The content of this thread is in no way instructional on how to find a loving soul mate or someone to love for the rest of your life. This thread contains instructions on how to exploit women to every possible extent while protecting your own feelings.

None of this applies if you want something true and lasting. But if you are made to be a part of the game, and are played yourself, then you owe to yourself to make the game work for you.

I agree, there may be some impressionable youth reading this, taking it as advice... It was meant to be first and foremost humorous... It also wasn't meant to aid anyone in exploiting women, but really to help open your eyes to some of their tricks...

However, I have found that almost all, if not all women like to play some sort of game, even my ex-wife for example... If I was too loving with her and in too good of a mood, she'd start with an attitude... On the other hand, if I was more of an jerk that day, she'd try extra hard with me...

Even female friends and co-workers will do that sometimes, maybe they're unaware of the things they do, but it's so consistent that it almost seems as if they're all in on it together... Thanks for reading...

I agree, there may be some impressionable youth reading this, taking it as advice... It was meant to be first and foremost humorous... It also wasn't meant to aid anyone in exploiting women, but really to help open your eyes to some of their tricks...

However, I have found that almost all, if not all women like to play some sort of game, even my ex-wife for example... If I was too loving with her and in too good of a mood, she'd start with an attitude... On the other hand, if I was more of an jerk that day, she'd try extra hard with me...

Even female friends and co-workers will do that sometimes, maybe they're unaware of the things they do, but it's so consistent that it almost seems as if they're all in on it together... Thanks for reading...
I think what it is, is the law of the jungle. Only instead of the strongest surviving, the SMARTEST survive. At least in the world today - sometimes I tend to think women outthink us. Although I can never truly decide if they're just a little wittier or just a little more... let's just say they plan their moves while sometimes I think we try the "brute force" maneuver which just doesn't fly today.

I think the way intelligence is divided among the sexes is as follows:

Women are good at a lot of things...they can "multi-task"..
while Men are really really good at one thing...

The testosterone makes men more focused on excellence...while women are more well rounded...so the smartest people in the world in a particular field are still men, but overall women kill us on on being able to outsmart us!!

Regardless in the battle of the sexes,there will never be a winner...or a loser, because women cannot stay away from men, and men cannot stay away from women!!!

IMHO!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner