YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One of the simplest things I never see protein powder users do..

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is simply blend their powders "dry" in a shaker bottle and carry it with them, or if preblended/flavored by trueprotein.com just add the dry powder and carry it with you.
I have seen people carry ziploc bags of powder and dump in the shaker bottle, and people premixing shakes, but to me just keeping a serving of your dry powder in a shaker bottle and adding water or crystal light shake slam and go allows you to carry it anywhere.

My main source of supplemental protein is pepto pro, I keep a dry shaker bottle full and simply add it through the spot to the top of a cold full powerade zero bottle or other wise.

My choice when using shakes to add to protein requirements was a blend of micellar casein, whey ion exchange and egg protein powder and would dip about 20 grams of each out into the bottle add a scoop from a trueprotein flavor pack ..blend by shaking the dry powder then add water.

I see guys fumbling all the time bringing pre mixed drinks or making drinks by adding powder to water and see BCAA and Leucine creatine and glutamine flying everywhere. Blend it all dry in a shaker bottle or get a custom mix made from trueprotein.com ..but by all means make it dry and add water...this way you will never be without a "meal" and be tempted to stop for fast food or binge when you get home.

Attachments

• P2060893.jpg
    P2060893.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 889
that's the way I go, it just makes sense..

When I was using Waxy, I would toss it in a shaker with the WheyIsolate. Then when leaving the gym add water.

When at work it can get busy so I would dring multiple shakes worth of WPI in zip lock bags. But if just bringing 1 JustInChase Shake I toss it in the shaker and add water when needed.

ive done it this way for years.

Just add water or milk and your good to go.

People at my office used to get a big kick out of my (3) Pre-dosed shakes, now they are used to it.

I keep a 4th one handy just in case im out somewhere and get hungry.

that's the way i do it. i do my scooping and measuring of powders at home and then add water into the shaker, not the other way around.

i think that planning ahead really helps in this situation as typically you know how long you will be out of the house and can plan accordingly.

I have always done it that way. Although I also have alittle container that can hold about 7 shakes worth of powder that I carry around in the bag I use most days. That way if I go away or spend the night somewhere I have more than enough to keep me going.

Everybody I know does this, and/or pre-mixes it in a blender shaker bottle.

BMJ

true protein is one of the best sites by far for this. to have a pre-blend already mixed up and not opening and closing tons of jugs is just a hassle.

I do it that way but usually add the water 1st because of the amount of powder I use it often doesn't shake/mix will if water is added after. I have a shaker bottle that is a little bigger, I use an empty PB plastic jar or usually an empty parmesan cheese container, its longer and slender and I put my powder in there, then put the plastic container in my shaker bottle which fits perfect. I add water then powder then done. I usually set aside 3-4 of these containers already with powder so I grab them as I need them esp in the gym post w/o.

I hope there wasn't another motive behind this. It's a great company but I hope it wasn't just for people to click on your links. Cos I would say 90% of protein users use this method and have done so for years. Anyway not bothered and everyone do whatever they want but it does look that way.

Quite funny really... you even have the logo on your shaker cup (centered)... no need to post a pic I think everyone would have realized what you meant in your description lol :)

Last edited:
Only reason I don't is cause it gets stuck on the bottom. Now I have one of those metallic ball whisks, so no problemo.

Or sometimes i have two different shakes. So I put one ready to drink, the other for pwo reasons in a ziploc bag for later. Like TP casein in morning, then some whey pwo.

Please don't be offended by my other comment. Like I said I am not bothered and I doubt anyone is cos trueprotein are one of the best around. They deserve to be promoted. I just found it funny the way some people go about things. I would rather just see them be blunt about it. Anyway I will leave this thread alone now.

I do this every time.

Throw some whey in my blender ball shaker and grab a bottle of water.

NOT ONLY DO I SEE GUY'S IN THE GYM FUMBLING WITH THEIR POWDERS STILL, BUT I KNOW GUY'S THAT DON'T BRING A MEAL REPLACEMENT WITH THEM, THEN THEY STAND AROUND AND TALK FOR 45 MINS TO AN HOUR, THEN GO HOME TO MAKE A SHAKE! NOTHING LIKE MISSING ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEALS OF THE DAY!

NOT ONLY DO I SEE GUY'S IN THE GYM FUMBLING WITH THEIR POWDERS STILL, BUT I KNOW GUY'S THAT DON'T BRING A MEAL REPLACEMENT WITH THEM, THEN THEY STAND AROUND AND TALK FOR 45 MINS TO AN HOUR, THEN GO HOME TO MAKE A SHAKE! NOTHING LIKE MISSING ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEALS OF THE DAY!

yup! See it all the time at my gym, powder flying every where ziplock backs sticky benches..they have thrown a few people out including a trainer who mixed his powders in a bag and then added to water and shaker bottle...bastard yelled at people about chalk and he had glutamine creatine and no-explode powders all over the gym...

How is this news to anyone????

Everyone does this. lol. no patent for you

Is this a joke.. :confused:

its an advertisement obviously.

but its a good idea as many have said everybody does this that is a "protein powder user"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws