over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting other than in the AM

sgt2jay

Registered
Here we go. all the threads suggest it is best to inject in morning.

with my schedule i get up at 4 am
have a pre work out shake mixed with oatmeal .

I have also read that cards should be a no go an hour pre and post injection. I use 2 hours as my guild line.

this has me getting up at 1:45 am for injection (i should note bed trime 8:30PM)

anythoughts on not pinning in the AM and maybe wiating until Mid afternoon?

THANKS

As GH is active immediately food does not interfere with GH's actions to the receptor sites.

i have read and dont quote me that carbs and gh if taken to close together can effect you inslin levels

But doesn't gh lower insulin sensitivity?

I have copied this quote from DATs board. You should check out his board and his posts here. Very informative and helpful!

Good luck!

" GH is active straight away. GH-receptor expression will be increased immediately and the insulin is not high enough and chronic enough to effect GH-receptor translocation (i.e. movement to the cell surface). Insulin does however aid the synthesis of GH-Receptors."

I have copied this quote from DATs board. You should check out his board and his posts here. Very informative and helpful!

Good luck!

" GH is active straight away. GH-receptor expression will be increased immediately and the insulin is not high enough and chronic enough to effect GH-receptor translocation (i.e. movement to the cell surface). Insulin does however aid the synthesis of GH-Receptors."

I've read that on Dat's board but all that says is that insulin is not high enough and chronic enough to effect GH-receptor translocation. It doesn't say anything about insulin relating to blood sugar which is why people say not to inject near carbs.

I've read that on Dat's board but all that says is that insulin is not high enough and chronic enough to effect GH-receptor translocation. It doesn't say anything about insulin relating to blood sugar which is why people say not to inject near carbs.

The other part of that thread says that the gh attaches so quickly to the receptor site that there is no need to worry about eating food after an injection.

This is the other part of his thread with to regards to eating after gh admin. Doesnt specifically say carbs-just mentions food. I have to get back to work-let me know if you find anything-interested to know!

"Food won't interfere with GH's actions of binding to a receptor and mediating growth events such as IGF-1 synthesis in the liver & synthesis in muscle. But even if for some reason it were by the time you get the meal made and ingested the GH will have already binded to the receptors and initiated the first wave of events."

I believe you can eat 30-45 min. after injection, so if you take it as soon as you get up ,then work out you should be okay to eat there after...now if you are after weight loss you might just want to have a high protein breakfast and save the carbs for mid day..

Good Luck

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner