Deca long term (TRT)

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I am fully aware of the many bad sides deca has... especially long term. I wouldn't rec it to anyone for long term use. But I was wondering how many use it for joints. This maybe be awith your TRT or with whatever you choose to do. My knees are bad. Taking many steps (training, supplements etc) but gonna also run a small dose of deca for a few months to help matters). How many of you use it fairly frequently for joint issues?

I'm at the point I've got to inorder to continue lifting. I am trying to do only a half a cc per week so sex drive wont be strongly affected.

I'd use Eq instead

Why? because there's not a single reference supporting superior collagen synthesis from EQ, much unlike nandrolone. Oh and because it raises your RBC and hemo dramatically, completely undesirable longterm.

Shoot for 100mgs EW on TRT. That's usually what it would be prescribed for. If on cycle and only looking for joint benefits you can probably push for 200mgs EW.

I am fully aware of the many bad sides deca has... especially long term. I wouldn't rec it to anyone for long term use. But I was wondering how many use it for joints. This maybe be awith your TRT or with whatever you choose to do. My knees are bad. Taking many steps (training, supplements etc) but gonna also run a small dose of deca for a few months to help matters). How many of you use it fairly frequently for joint issues?

What are these bad sides? I remember a study involving the heart/blood vessels and deca, is this the long term side you mean?

Why? because there's not a single reference supporting superior collagen synthesis from EQ, much unlike nandrolone. Oh and because it raises your RBC and hemo dramatically, completely undesirable longterm.

Shoot for 100mgs EW on TRT. That's usually what it would be prescribed for. If on cycle and only looking for joint benefits you can probably push for 200mgs EW.

You must have not read any research studies stating much better collagen synthesis from EQ over deca. You might need to google my friend.
Also, deca raises your RBC and hemo dramatically also.

I'd use Eq instead

agree 100%

Why? because there's not a single reference supporting superior collagen synthesis from EQ, much unlike nandrolone.

false. equipoise has a higher collagen synthesis rate than nandrolone

primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180%

nandrolone @ 3 mg/kg a week will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis

equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340%

anavar also has many studies showing it to be effective for increasing the rate of collagen sysnthesis

of course GH is the best at increasing collagen synthesis and it is relatively does dependent (the more you take the more collagen growth)

I bet Emeric could give some valuable input on this.

nandrolone @ 3 mg/kg a week will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis

anavar also has many studies showing it to be effective for increasing the rate of collagen sysnthesis

of course GH is the best at increasing collagen synthesis and it is relatively does dependent (the more you take the more collagen growth)

Why would you post "facts" like that without any reference to the study/evidence?

Deca can be used at a low dose for it's theurapeutic benefits with great success.

Many HRT clinics offer this option.

I know an individual who has been on doctor prescribed deca for 3 years to help with severe/somewhat de-habilitating joint pain.

Those who use it solely for it's therapeutic benefits run it at 150 - 225mg/wk.

It is a nice addition to a TRT regiment. B/C as long as your test is at 100mg/wk or more, the deca will have no effect on your sex-drive/infamous "deca-dick"

-VM

You must have not read any research studies stating much better collagen synthesis from EQ over deca. You might need to google my friend.
Also, deca raises your RBC and hemo dramatically also.

Unfortunately a random article written by some broscientist without stating a single reference, citation, or resource as to where the numbers and info that he pulled out of his ass came from, does not count as a "research study".

But you are correct that deca raises your RBC and hemo dramatically, but not as much so as EQ. And have you ever ran 100mgs of EQ? lol. don't... lol. On the otherhand just 100mgs of deca can be quite noticeable especially on TRT doses in this range have many clinical studies reporting a very low side effect profile.

agree 100%

Where does this info come from??? 1 million dollars to the first person that can find me the sources of this info lol.... EQ is a joke! save it for the horses hahaha

Where does this info come from??? 1 million dollars to the first person that can find me the sources of this info lol.... EQ is a joke! save it for the horses hahaha

Well the last place I saw it was a thread I posted here a few days ago haha. It is written on numerous forums and all over the net. As I mentioned in that thread I don't think it is accurate but very interesting.

Deca can be used at a low dose for it's theurapeutic benefits with great success.

I know an individual who has been on doctor prescribed deca for 3 years to help with severe/somewhat de-habilitating joint pain.

It is a nice addition to a TRT regiment. B/C as long as your test is at 100mg/wk or more, the deca will have no effect on your sex-drive/infamous "deca-dick"

-VM

Someone who gets it. My friend is a GP and he has prescribed it to numerous patients for the same reasons. He thinks it is a wonder drug. He usually adds 100mg to TRT (usually 150mg test e).

Like I said deca has shown to have many bad sides but like with most things it is dose dependent.

I am aware of EQ but like the other said 100mg EQ won't do much. 100mg of deca... well if you have bad joints that dose should be life changing for many.

HGH... well gonna get some of that too in the near future.

Last edited:
I was gonna cycle 250mg test e, 250mg deca and 500mg eq but I have other plans now. But would defo try that approach in the future.

-VM

Yepp, my thoughts exactly! I have been using deca non stop the past 5 years low dose 100-125mg/week together with low dose test 125mg/week and it does wonders for my joints and injuries. I have blood work done regularly and all is good (cholesterol, heart, liver, kidneys, hematocrit and so on..). When I blast I stay below 250-300mg/week of deca and stay there just 4-6 weeks. I only blast 1-2 times pr year. My doc knows all about this and she is fine with my blood values and health.

I wouldnt touch deca long term. Why? Want facts? Google deep vein thrombosis.

Why not just try a cycle of Aflutop instead? You may find that one cycle will do the trick, and it has nothing to do with you HPTA.

Dude I was just crying laughing when I read those "facts" or his. Damn it looked like some ret*arded bullsh*t article that Anthony Roberts would write as if it was 'fact'

Straight up :spam:

Someone who gets it. My friend is a GP and he has prescribed it to numerous patients for the same reasons. He thinks it is a wonder drug. He usually adds 100mg to TRT (usually 150mg test e).

Like I said deca has shown to have many bad sides but like with most things it is dose dependent.

I am aware of EQ but like the other said 100mg EQ won't do much. 100mg of deca... well if you have bad joints that dose should be life changing for many.

HGH... well gonna get some of that too in the near future.

It's nice to see someone with common sense :)

Yepp, my thoughts exactly! I have been using deca non stop the past 5 years low dose 100-125mg/week together with low dose test 125mg/week and it does wonders for my joints and injuries. I have blood work done regularly and all is good (cholesterol, heart, liver, kidneys, hematocrit and so on..). When I blast I stay below 250-300mg/week of deca and stay there just 4-6 weeks. I only blast 1-2 times pr year. My doc knows all about this and she is fine with my blood values and health.

Funny how real world experiences are FAR superior to theoretical crap on paper.

People will believe anything (IE) halo is like x 1000 more anabolic then testosterone. COMON PEOPLE!! use your BRAINS!

-VM

I wouldnt touch deca long term. Why? Want facts? Google deep vein thrombosis.

Wanna clarify why you believe a low dose of deca would cause DVT? As long as your routine blood tests come out positively there are few risks. At such a low dose, donating a pint of blood every other month will more than remedy the situation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws